Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo (5494 Views)

3 Times Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Overwhelmingly Defeated Fg, Se Governors And Ohanaeze N / IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

the issue here is the people born before the Niger Delta and Biafra war, you can never convince these people. NK is a big fool, young minds of Niger Deltans are ready to accept Biafra ideology, the issue is the way he is going about it.

This is the issue I have with some of you. Willful ignorance induced self deceit and delusions.

How exactly did you arrive at the above?
Have you lived in Yenegoa, Omoku, Rumu villages in Obio akpor etc before and mention Biafra to the youths there?
If you don't have money to visit these places, why can't you join their Facebook pages and just type "Igbo" or "Biafra" to read previous discussion in that topic by youths there ?

Why is Nnamdi Kanu hell bent on brainwashing Igbo youths like this, distorting their minds from appreciating the deep resentment and hate from SS minorities towards them?

What exactly does MNK and IPOB want to achieve with this? Totally destroy Ndiigbo?

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bkayyy: 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:

I've met people from Ika too and they've been everything but hateful. Dividing Igboland will never work for our enemies. I know about those who insist on being none Igbos too. All that is necessary is the decision of the majority of the people. Ika and Agbor in particular speak intelligible Igbo but their choice will always be respected at the right time.
Stop invoking Anambra all in the bid to pass subtle message aimed at sowing discord. Anambra stands will all Ndigbo all over the world.
My brother, ikwerre and ika are the two most homophobic Igbo groups on the surface of Earth. Even yorubas are learning work from those two. The funniest is that Hausa and educated fulani are not as Igbo phobic as Nigerians and Ipob paint them. Infact, two of my best friends are Fulani and Kanuri.
As for Anambra, Anambra represents what Igbo is supposed to be. Which is, proud, bureaucratic, arrogant, doesn't meddle in other peoples affair and never accepts impossibility. Take for example when Old Anambra State was divided and Anambra lost the capital to Enugu state. How many years did it take us to bounce back and build a capital that is currently better than the old one?
How I wish other Igbo have the Anambra spirit, we won't even be crying over spilt milk

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Yujin(m): 2:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

the issue here is the people born before the Niger Delta and Biafra war, you can never convince these people. NK is a big fool, the young minds of Niger Deltans are ready to accept Biafra ideology, the issue is the way he is going about it.
Don't call Nnamdi Kanu a fool. He might have his errors but he's certainly smarter than you think. He could easily have compromised if he wanted but he stood firm. How many of your politicians have withstood that test? Where's Asari Dokubo today? He left to Benin Republic after collecting his share. Think before you talk.
I know the genesis of the problem between Igbos are these other smaller groups which made the older generation to still harbour that hatred. I won't be harsh on them because I understand their feelings but they must always face reality which is that change is constant. They don't have to hate Igbos because their fortune changed and the Igbos started to benefit more unlike it was before. If you're interested to know what happened I'll explain it to you.

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:

Ohanaeze Ndigbo are in a tight corner in this country, instead of gingering them up,some dumb Ipob fools are busy insulting them up and down.
anything Igbo outside south east is delicate and ohanaeze understands that!
Wike said that there are no indigenous Igbos in Rivers state, have the so called Etche,Omuma,Ndoni etc countered him NO!
they kept quiet,so what do they expect ohanaeze to do?
If ohanaeze ndigbo leaders tries to counter wike now, those cowards will come out and deny being Igbo
leave that thing my darling!

Ohanaeze Ndiigbo are part of the problem.

Who is Igbo and who isn't changed after the war, why didn't Ohanaeze change to reflect this?

Why do we still have Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye persons in Ohaneze Ndiigbo gatherings with some of them holding sensitive posts even when Ohanaeze know that the traditional rulers and clan heads of those people are Igbophobic and non Igbo?

Ohaneze makes a ridicule of Ndiigbo by not setting its house in order.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bkayyy: 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:

Ohanaeze Ndigbo are in a tight corner in this country, instead of gingering them up,some dumb Ipob fools are busy insulting them up and down.
anything Igbo outside south east is delicate and ohanaeze understands that!
Wike said that there are no indigenous Igbos in Rivers state, have the so called Etche,Omuma,Ndoni etc countered him NO!
they kept quiet,so what do they expect ohanaeze to do?
If ohanaeze ndigbo leaders tries to counter wike now, those cowards will come out and deny being Igbo
leave that thing my darling!
Finally, someone that understands. Even before anioma was included to Ohaneze, a royal delegate was sent which was the Asagba of Asaba
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Amarabae(f): 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

A nib at twenty
just 5yrs older than my first son. cool
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

This is the issue I have with some of you. Willful ignorance induced self deceit and delusions.

How exactly did you arrive at the above?
Have you lived in Yenegoa, Omoku, Rumu villages in Obio akpor etc before and mention Biafra to the youths there?
If you don't have money to visit these places, why can't you join their Facebook pages and just type "Igbo" or "Biafra" to read previous discussion in that topic by youths there ?

Why is Nnamdi Kanu hell bent on brainwashing Igbo youths like this, distorting their minds from appreciating the deep resentment and hate from SS minorities towards them?

What exactly does MNK and IPOB want to achieve with this? Totally destroy Ndiigbo?

Alright, I agree with you, SS hate Igbos hope you are now fine with it?
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Yujin:

Don't call Nnamdi Kanu a fool. He might have his errors but he's certainly smarter than you think. He could easily have compromised if he wanted but he stood firm. How many of your politicians have withstood that test? Where's Asari Dokubo today? He left to Benin Republic after collecting his share. Think before you talk.
I know the genesis of the problem between Igbos are these other smaller groups which made the older generation to still harbour that hatred. I won't be harsh on them because I understand their feelings but they must always face reality which is that change is constant. They don't have to hate Igbos because their fortune changed and the Igbos started to benefit more unlike it was before. If you're interested to know what happened I'll explain it to you.

Am sorry for calling him a fool, but the way Igbos are dying in the hands of Nigeria soldiers isn't funny.

Am open to learn, tell me please.

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amarabae:

just 5yrs older than my first son.

Wow, congrat.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

Alright, I agree with you, SS hate Igbos hope you are now fine with it?

Its not what I am fine with or not fine with.
Its the reality Igbo nation must face and triumph over.
All IPOB and MNK have done is sweep it under the carpet and by so doing exposing Ndiigbo and Igbo youths to great harm from these groups.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 3:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Its not what I am fine with or not fine with.
Its the reality Igbo nation must face and triumph over.
All IPOB and MNK have done is sweep it under the carpet and by so doing exposing Ndiigbo and Igbo youths to great harm from these groups.

Which harms have come their way from these groups?
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

Which harms have come their way from these groups?

So the one the Bini minority man Wike killed is not bad enough? You want a bigger one? Eh kwa?
All the insults from those inconsequential groups towards Ndiigbo because of IPOB shameless unity begging is not bad enough?

I can see you don't have shame. The mad man normally don't. Its the relatives that do.

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

So the one the Bini minority man Wike killed is not bad enough? You want a bigger one? Eh kwa?
All the insults from those inconsequential groups towards Ndiigbo because of IPOB shameless unity begging is not bad enough?

I can see you don't have shame. The mad man normally don't. Its the relatives that do.

Who made Wike the governor of Rivers State?
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by 24SEVEN: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bkayyy:

Sorry, emotions don't work on me.
We don't believe in equality and I don't seek approval from anybody. Anything that is not Igbo bụ Igbo is inferior to where I come from, this is one issue we have with Ohaneze. That big brother status is stupid. Leave these people to their fate. When you keep on protecting somebody from inevitable harm, it will reach an extent that the person will undermine your status and think that you are doing nothing because he is not seeing any danger.

How well are the Igbos faring in Nigeria. Igbos can't protect any tribe, matter of fact, they haven't even protected themselves. Keep on hyping yourself unnecessarily.

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

Who made Wike the governor of Rivers State?

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB people made him Governor of Rivers state, right?

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

If I tell you how many youths that lost their lives in Wike first tenure and still dying in his second tenure as governor in my tribe, you will marvel.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 3:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB people made him Governor of Rivers state, right?

Which tribe is Stella Odili from?

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

If I tell you how many youths that lost their lives in Wike first tenure and still dying in his second tenure as governor in my tribe, you will marvel.

That's their cup of tea. Wike and his Ikwerre people are not Igbos.
I will bash the hell out of any senseless Igbo man that calls them Igbos and I will disgrace any dubious Ikwerre man that calls himself Igbo.

Igbo is a tag that should come with some pride and dignity. Those of us with pride and dignity will not allow senseless IPOB people and dubious Ikwerre people spoil it for us.

Udo.

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Elvictor:

Which tribe is Stella Odili from?

Stella Odili is an Igbo woman from IMO state who married a "Rivers man abi na Ocean man" called Peter Odili.
This should be common sense. Igbo women have always been high in demand since antiquity by non Igbo men because of their quality as marriage materials who carry the much envied Igbo genes many of this Igbophobic groups hate externally but desire in secret and want incorporated in their progeny, hence why they target Igbo women for marriage, abandoning their own women

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Elvictor: 3:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Igboid:

Stella Odili is an Igbo woman from IMO state who married a "Rivers man abi na Ocean man" called Peter Odili.
This should be common sense. Igbo women have always been high in demand since antiquity by non Igbo men because of their quality as marriage materials who carry the much envied Igbo genes many of this Igbophobic groups hate externally but desire in secret and want incorporated in their progeny, hence why they target Igbo women for marriage, abandoning their own women

Now you know who made Wike governor, leave Niger Delta minorities and face their two. Thank you

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by 24SEVEN: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mods we shouldn't allow people destroy the rules of this forum.

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Sissy3
Dominique

Rule 2 and 3 heavily violated and the needful should be done to avoid further occurence.

Imagine calling someone a demon and Jezebel

I wasn't referring to you. Your Busy body is too much.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bkayyy: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
24SEVEN:

How well are the Igbos faring in Nigeria. Igbos can't protect any tribe, matter of fact, they haven't even protected themselves. Keep on hyping yourself unnecessarily.
Then why is the name "Igbo" giving you goosebumps?

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bkayyy: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
24SEVEN:

The bolded got me laughing. We know how much pride and dignity your brothers in Indonesian and Cambodian prison and prisons allover the world have brought you. Carry your criminal tribe and face front. Shameless thing.
I am IGBO. Which Ethnic group do you belong to?
Lets see if you are proud of it to say the name

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
24SEVEN:

I wasn't referring to you. Your Busy body is too much.

Wasn't brothered whether you are referring to me or not till the pioneers of this forum do the needful.
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Igboid: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
24SEVEN:

The bolded got me laughing. We know how much pride and dignity your brothers in Indonesian and Cambodian prison and prisons allover the world have brought you. Carry your criminal tribe and face front. Shameless thing.

Lol!
Okonjo Iweala, Chimamanda Adichie, amongst others.
Does your inconsequential IkwerreBini minority group that suffered brain damage and couldn't even invent a language of your own have any to match those? Your ancestors are so useless that they couldn't do the basic thing expected of a group which is invent a distinct language. Isn't it tragic that Igbophobic Wike wanted to take a title and was forced to use a corrupted Igbo version because his ancestors left him with no language.
Dike Oha became distorted to Dikne OHna. That's how pathetic your guys are.

What about your useless Ikwerre Bini brothers roaming around jobless as cultists in Bush villages of Emohua, Ikwerre LGA and Obio Akpor?
Is it not common knowledge that Wike was a cultist too?

Do we have any Ikwerre person playing at the world stage?
Alll you attempt to incorporate Igbo genes into your inferior genes by repeatedly marrying IMO and Abia Igbos women couldn't even help your course.

Ndi wuru awu na aga ije.

I don't blame you, I blame senseless IPOB that is making you guys head swell with stupid Unity begging.

Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by NNEWIsuper: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mods we shouldn't allow people destroy the rules of this forum.

Lalasticl
Seu
Myn
Siss
Domini

Rule 2 and 3 heavily violated and the needful should be done to avoid further occurence.

Imagine calling someone ( referring to a moniker Amarabae) a demon and Jezebel

Lol.. You don find new wife in amarabae.. Make sure u use condom while fvcking her oo, u know she's married even though she's not an Igbo woman
Re: I Have One Key Question About IPOB And Ohanaeze Ndigbo by Bkayyy: 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Lol.. You don find new wife in amarabae.. Make sure u use condom while fvcking her oo, u know she's married even though she's not an Igbo woman
From you post it is evident that you lack dignity and self respect as a man.
You disgust me

He Lobbied To Get Labour Party Ticket-Tinubu / Ojukwu To Be Buried On February 3rd 2012 / Anambra Vs Ikwere: Two Igbo Groups That Could Have Been In Competition

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62