Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" (55197 Views)

For Africa To Progress, We Must Let Go Of The Berlin Maps. / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Farki: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
This man refuses to accept that he lost the election. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Munzy14(m): 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Throwback:
Someone should awaken this American strong man.

The gap is becoming bigger yet he deludes himself that he is making progress.

He reminds me of the African strong man (Yahya Jammeh) that was in Gambia, who did not want to accept he had been defeated after a very long rule.

Even Fox News that is leaning Republican have maintained a higher win of electoral college votes for Biden compared to CNN that is leaning Democrat. Fox News has been on 290 for Biden, while CNN maintains 279 for Biden.

The individual vote gap has even increase between 7th Nov and today 10th Nov, to almost 5million votes in favour of Biden.
Reminder go and read ur history book o, similar thing happened during George bush era..

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by brightalo1010: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
FarahAideed:

You are still on fox watching propaganda? cheesy.
now foxnews is propaganda? Just shame small I thought they're the darling channel to your daddy Trump?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by globalresource: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trump my guy

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by ivolt: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Every word out of Trump's mouth is a lie. He will shift the date next week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Goke7: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
bluefilm:
I'm sensing that the Joe Biden camp is really apprehensive of what the Trump camp is really up to and what they are going to come up with.

There is this underground coalition trying to mount some pressure on the President to concede.

Luckily for the President, his Party is still solidly behind him to fight for his ''stolen'' mandate.

Let the battle begin.

They are just buying time, where will they manufacture their votes from? You think Dems will be looking at their votes being removed?

The Republican party is a shameless party, they underrated the democrats and they are seriously licking their wounds, what if Dems begin to ask questions in states the Republicans won nko

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Golan007: 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Munzy14:

Reminder go and read ur history book o, similar thing happened during George bush era..

It was not similar.

A single state was in dispute and the margin of victory was about 537 out of almost 6 million votes.

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by tayolove12(m): 10:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wicked people after losing the election there still lie to this man gather the remaining straight and make the call

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Emeka71(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
RedPanthar:
Go Trump
Donald Trump should go and relax, he is just stressing himself.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Sarmiz24(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Afamed:

The Fox news has suddenly become propaganda? The same fox news Trump repeatedly praised as the only credible news outlet .
Virtually all the news outlets around the world have become propaganda according to habitual serial Wailers simply because they didn't present you the news you want to hear
Lol when u understand the meaning of the word propaganda u will understand what he is saying is the honest truth... Fox is trying to look good to Biden just incase he becomes the winner grin they are hypocrites in disguise just don’t wanna get on the wrong side of Biden and by the way I’m not in support of any of the contestants cuz las las none of dem go beta African man life

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Allakent: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
Trump, this your expectation is hate speech and the fine is now 5,000,000 naira per speech. Please, exercise constant care not to go bankrupt.
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by 5thcolm(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
I pity anyone that doesn't know Trump is in another reality.
No new evidence. His lawsuits keeps get shutting down in courts.
But as the saying goes.
A conman knows his victims are foolish. He can pretty much say anything and they would believe.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by brightalo1010: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackmoran:
state been investigated are swing state, such as Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and three other state which I can't remember now...
The point is a change in result in any of these state after the hearing might change the outcome of this election.... And with stories poping out that dead citizen voten and Republican been denied access in Pennsylvania to monitor the counting the democrat and other electoral agency have so much to answer....
In conclusion the democrat must defend that number they claim to have and prove to us the election is free and fair, that is if they don't have any skeleton in there cupboard...

Do you know from what you wrote here that you don't have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by 5thcolm(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
tayolove12:
Wicked people after losing the election there still lie to this man gather the remaining straight and make the call

Haha, it's actually the other way round... he is the one lying to them. No the people he is lying to doesn't know the truth but man must chop
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by ngadaAwo: 10:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
IjebuWarrior:

You wonder why you pple from the SE are sooo behind and delusional...
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Olatlaccon(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
excel101:
Joe Biden no try o, he no even sabi rig, just imagine he leave a whole President Trump for 214 electoral votes for 4days, while him own dey increase everyday up to 290. Presido its operation no forgiveness.
Bros I been tink say na only me notice am sha... imagine Trump no get any vote from the mail in ballots sef....he go make Trump dey get small small make e no dey glaring.....lol
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Goke7: 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Bros I been tink say na only me notice am sha... imagine Trump no get any vote from the mail in ballots sef....he go make Trump dey get small small make e no dey glaring.....lol

grin but na Trump say mail in ballot na fraud nah. Na Trump no sabi run things. You got to diversify in times like this you know
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Vanzcharles(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Lol when u understand the meaning of the word propaganda u will understand what he is saying is the honest truth... Fox is trying to look good to Biden just incase he becomes the winner grin they are hypocrites in disguise just don’t wanna get on the wrong side of Biden and by the way I’m not in support of any of the contestants cuz las las none of dem go beta African man life

He thinks its the usual APC and PDP politics naming everything propaganda grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by 5thcolm(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackmoran:
state been investigated are swing state, such as Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and three other state which I can't remember now...
The point is a change in result in any of these state after the hearing might change the outcome of this election.... And with stories poping out that dead citizen voten and Republican been denied access in Pennsylvania to monitor the counting the democrat and other electoral agency have so much to answer....
In conclusion the democrat must defend that number they claim to have and prove to us the election is free and fair, that is if they don't have any skeleton in there cupboard...

Haha... if you expect results in 4 states to change for Trump to win you are on a long thing.

And if you don't know why Trump is doing all this, then you don't know Trump. He knows nothing is coming out of this lawsuits.
Please take your time and check them out here https://www.nairaland.com/6242627/every-trump-election-lawsuit

Only reason his doing this is to sow the seed in his followers mind and those foolish enough to believe the widespread fraud allegations.

In other words, he would always claim he never lost the election. Knowing Trump, that would give him comfort

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Happy2020: 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
This MF is delirious fasho

1 Like

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by DexterousOne(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Munzy14:

George Bush case was different

This one is Trump fighting on multiple fronts
He cannot succeed

If it were one state...
Then .maybe

But you are talking the rust belt, Georgia AND Arizona

It's a lost cause
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by DexterousOne(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Olatlaccon:

He told his supporters NOT to vote by mail

And they obeyed

This is self inflicted wound

1 Like

Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Blackmoran(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goke7:

Recounting votes will not make any difference bruv, No court can set aside any valid vote. No one has anything to hide but Trump
my friend are you alright...democrate claims they win the election, so why you afraid for them to prove it
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by tayolove12(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
5thcolm:

Haha, it's actually the other way round... he is the one lying to them. No the people he is lying to doesn't know the truth but man must chop

US turn to naija las Las, God help us all..
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Goke7: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Blackmoran:
my friend are you alright...democrate claims they win the election, so why you afraid for them to prove it

can't you see with your own eyes, are democrats the returning officers or umpires that counted the votes?
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Blackmoran(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
5thcolm:

Haha... if you expect results in 4 states to change for Trump to win you are on a long thing.

And if you don't know why Trump is doing all this, then you don't know Trump. He knows nothing is coming out of this lawsuits.
Please take your time and check them out here https://www.nairaland.com/6242627/every-trump-election-lawsuit

Only reason his doing this is to sow the seed in his followers mind and those foolish enough to believe the widespread fraud allegations.

In other words, he would always claim he never lost the election. Knowing Trump, that would give him comfort
babe you in for a shocker
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by PapaNwaeje: 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
NwaEje:
kiss kiss
These two videos are EYE OPENERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmlsLVZr2U&t=35s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p-VORHWGho&t=8s

Very expository my son.
Hi brother, your song is dope. I'm a fan
Re: Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" by Blackmoran(m): 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Goke7:

can't you see with your own eyes, are democrats the returning officers or umpires that counted the votes?
are you a lawyer for democrate .. let them defend thierselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) / Iran Has Launched Drone Attacks Against Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.