Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,583 members, 7,823,524 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat (1293 Views)

Olubodun Sanni Arrested For Killing Ifeoluwa Adekunle Over Her IPhone / Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by coolestDre(m): 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hello guys, this is to alert you all of a scammer I met on the Olist platform (see identities below). She goes by Mrs Aminat Sanni or Mummy Aminat or Zainab Kadiri/Kadiru. She just duped me of N25,500 that was supposed to be for delivery of Acura RL 2006 from Kwara to Lagos.

They are an organized group of scammers. It was at the point they acted like customs seized the car and asked me to pay N125k that it dawned on me what was going on. I've done my investigation to this regard and can confirm they are scammers. Some of the other members go by Micheal (08106511364), Victor Oke Emmanuel (08069101272), Bako Narudeen, Customs Tunde (08143202430).

Apparently I'm not the first to experience this, please pass this message around so more people don't fall victim. If you have any information that will help in the police investigation of this woman and her fellow fraudsters, kindly help with it. Thank you.

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by coolestDre(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
She operates with this two phone numbers; 08132629144 and 07049042162.

If you have any information that will aid her arrest, please share.
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by tunbosun002(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
You mean you paid 25,000naira for a car? Or you made a mistake in the figure above?

2 Likes

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by feeloscar(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
tunbosun002:
You mean you paid 25,000naira for a car? Or you made a mistake in the figure above?
It means, they discussed and agreed that it will be 'pay on delivery', but the scammers needed money for logistics. Once the money was given to them, their phone nos entered voice mail.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by 4reala(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
tunbosun002:
Try and read wit understanding. He said for delivery, maybe its pay on delivery

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by coolestDre(m): 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
I clearly wrote it there that the 25,500 is for delivery. I was to pay for the car after my mechanic has certified the car okay.

tunbosun002:
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by coolestDre(m): 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Their plan is to keep coming up with stuff so you can be paying in bits with the thought that the car is on it's way. They will tell you whatever you spend will be removed from the cost of the car so you feel relaxed.
That way you'll feel you not making any extra expenses not knowing there's no car coming. It's actually a genius evil plan, with very skilled criminal actors and sound effects. It's almost like a company of well trained scammers.

They made me feel the car was on Lagos-Ibadan express way before "customs" stopped them, that way you'll feel the car is almost with you, you'll be tempted to just sort the thing. Imagine if I had paid the fake customs people, I could actually hear sirens and all but my gut told me to calm down and do proper investigation.

Their plan and execution is so intelligent that if we don't spread the word many people will fall for it.

4 Likes

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by coolestDre(m): 10:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
feeloscar:
It means, they discussed and agreed that it will be 'pay on delivery', but the scammers needed money for logistics. Once the money was given to them, their phone nos entered voice mail.

Thanks for your understanding. Funny enough their number was never unavailable, the communication was so good that you'll not suspect anything.

They just stopped responding today after it became obvious that I'd figured out their plan. The "driver" was keeping me updated all through the journey, it felt like he was actually driving. You won't understand how detailed these guys were until you experience it for yourself.
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by coolestDre(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
For those wondering, I didn't actually pay the N25,500 at once. I paid 10k for fueling of the car. Then 15,500 for the driver's hotel accommodation when he got to Oyo state because he didn't want to drive the car at night for security reasons...lol. Mind you, I spoke with the "receptionist" of this hotel and she gave me all the details I needed, I went online and fact checked it before paying for the room. For you to see how thorough these guys were.

I then called the hotel this morning via their direct line, they confirmed to me that it was all a lie, that nobody like that spent the night in their hotel. The "receptionist" I spoke to was one of the scammers.

I'm going to great length to explain all this so you guys will be careful, no be so I like story reach o.

3 Likes

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by Snitch24(m): 12:25am On Nov 11, 2020
coolestDre:
For those wondering, I didn't actually pay the N25,500 at once. I paid 10k for fueling of the car. Then 15,500 for the driver's hotel accommodation when he got to Oyo state because he didn't want to drive the car at night for security reasons...lol. Mind you, I spoke with the "receptionist" of this hotel and she gave me all the details I needed, I went online and fact checked it before paying for the room. For you to see how thorough these guys were.

I then called the hotel this morning via their direct line, they confirmed to me that it was all a lie, that nobody like that spent the night in their hotel. The "receptionist" I spoke to was one of the scammers.

I'm going to great length to explain all this so you guys will be careful, no be so I like story reach o.

Sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by austine4real(m): 6:20am On Nov 11, 2020
Nawa oo

Nigerians scamming their fellow

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by nedekid: 7:21am On Nov 11, 2020
coolestDre:
I clearly wrote it there that the 25,500 is for delivery. I was to pay for the car after my mechanic has certified the car okay.

And you actually fell for this? shocked
Anyway sorry.
Search on this forum, someone has written on the process to get your money back by petitioning the bank and cbn.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by nedekid: 7:23am On Nov 11, 2020
austine4real:
Nawa oo

Nigerians scamming their fellow

Its called "local".
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by themainman600(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2020
pls this idiot Al'so scammed me of #5000 with WAEC upgrade pls if you can help me get it back I will be thankful

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by feeloscar(m): 1:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
coolestDre:
She operates with this two phone numbers; 08132629144 and 07049042162.

If you have any information that will aid her arrest, please share.
Like nedekid said, search on this forum as per how you can get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by feeloscar(m): 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
themainman600:
pls this idiot Al'so scammed me of #5000 with WAEC upgrade pls if you can help me get it back I will be thankful
Sorry bro. But how u wan upgrade waec? Nedekid has a solution.
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by FlyHeight: 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
themainman600:

Kindly explain what you mean by Waëc upgrade? Cuz if it means to make your already available result better than it is then you probably deserved to get scammed...

As for OP, I’d advise you find a way to lure them
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by themainman600(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
FlyHeight:

Kindly explain what you mean by Waëc upgrade? Cuz if it means to make your already available result better than it is then you probably deserved to get scammed...

As for OP, I’d advise you find a way to lure them[/s]
very stupid words fly ing at a very great height from your empty skull
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by FlyHeight: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
themainman600:
[s] very stupid words fly ing at a very great height from your empty skull

Says the NITWIT that got conned out of 5000 for WAEC Upgrade LOOOL Nwaochicha please GEDDIFORK

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by themainman600(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
FlyHeight:

Says the NITWIT that got conned out of 5000 for WAEC Upgrade LOOOL Nwaochicha please GEDDIFORK
you are so stupid I wish I can hold your head and use slap to decorate it idiot ..
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by FlyHeight: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
themainman600:
you are so stupid I wish I can hold your head and use slap to decorate it idiot ..

If e sure for your papa, PM me your address I bet I show up tomorrow for you to slap me... If GOD wan punish you no do am when we see...
Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:16am On Nov 12, 2020
themainman600:

Just don't bother trying to get your 5k back.

In case you don't know it, by paying someone to illegally manipulate results, you have become a part of a criminal conspiracy.

This means that you and the person that scammed you made an agreement to commit a crime.

Both of you can be arrested even without having committed the crime, since the intent to commit the crime has been established.

Be careful, my friend!!!

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by NOwazobia: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
themainman600:
both of you actually need to be arrested. You deserved every of that scam as you are also a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Alert: Mrs Aminat Sanni, Zainab Kadiru, Mummy Aminat by defcon4: 3:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please note: scammers do not use their pictures. If the owner of the picture you posted Sues, it would be a case of defamation and slander.

Double wahala for dead body.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack Osun Farmers In Kwara (photo) / ''I Hate Family''- Man Writes Before Committing Suicide In Delta (Photo) / Is There Any Way Someone Can Give A “Tip-Off” Anonymously To The Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.