Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri (37029 Views)

How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Wisedove(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Cerebellum: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
sad
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Missyajoke(f): 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Is reno on nairaland cause he's post have been making front page recently.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Emax911: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Dis Fool again?
Village pple ko, City pple ni... angry
u didn't read that epistle....it was worth it

4 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Dayoebe(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
sense will not kill this man

2 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by kingxsamz(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
Smh... Why not city people? undecided
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by dgitrader(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
I am blessed by this message. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Shadysen: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pastorfavourdes:
Our African people like to shun pike and then blame it on witches and wizard that dont exist
shut up they do exist...

4 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by tope777(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Cool
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by pk2me: 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
I agreed with this because am a regular customer to the hospital and malaria drugs. I visits hospital every month for malaria treatment and sometimes for typhoid.
I never visited the hospital or have taken any malaria drug for the past 6months now. I was surprised since then but I now noticed the reason.
I hv stopped eating meat of any sort since 18 months ago and still counting,though mine is for religious purposes. Though it wasn't easy for me at the beginning but am getting used to it. My family were even surprised bcus they know that I used to consume meat a lot before.
What an educative write up,kudos.

8 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
But the bible says that the life of a man is 2 scores and 10 which is 70 and anyone who lives above that lives by grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by crackhaus: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
This was a good read...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by mmorah6: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
God bless Reno omokri

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by kpajie1: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Reno u are talking rubissh,come back to nigeria and act ure ay comedy.fake man
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Klass99(f): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Ajixegun: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Great message
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
FAILURE TO WORSHIP THE GODS OF OUR FATHERS STILL KILLS AND WE PAY LESS ATTENTION. I'M NOT PUSHING ANYONE TO IDOL WORSHIP !!!
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Farki: 9:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
All this long as rambling just to obfuscate a point that humans are the cause of their own problems.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by jagorinho: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
PotatoSalad:

The human body wasn't engineered to live more than 150 years. It doesn't matter if you adhere to all the healthy diet and lifestyles possible. Besides a small illness that can be treated with just vitamin C tablet today could kill you then.
Imagine someone living for almost a millennium.
They must have had a completely different way of measuring the number of days in a year or complete earth revolution because 365-day calendar was introduced in 4236 B.C.E by the Egyptians.

Besides, what do I know. I wasn't there
Brilliant submission, we definitely have different dating methods from the ancients, their number of days to make a year would definitely be far lower than 365 days for them to have such astronomical ages recorded for them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by thaoriginator: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sir, will you keep kwayet? grin
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Glycosunde: 9:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Although in the book of Psalms, David said that man lived 3 scores and 10 (which literally means 70years) and anything more than that should be thankful to God. So not also forget that in the garden of Eden, Jehovah had to put cherubs to guard the tree of life lest Adam and Eve eat and do not die again. And if you read your Bible very well it was 120years that was first postulated before it was later reduced to 70years. Eating right is good but I do not think that was why people lived lest these days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by chatinent: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Ok o.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by BigBabyJesus: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
Reno hope you will be coming down to Nigeria to take the mandatory vaccines that your mentor Ngozi will be rolling out on behalf of both of your benefactors.

Useless idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by LikeAking: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Reno shut up.

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Donspicey: 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Dis Fool again?
Village pple ko, City pple ni... angry

So what should we call you dat was too lazy to read everytin?
U jst see village people for headline rush come drop Bomb......

Read to learn more bro......

5 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Essence20(m): 9:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
It's a well known fact...
Red meat, lack of exercises facilitates aging and ill-health more than any other factor.

3 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Zivaharry(m): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
I will try this,...... henceforth

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Seyzcham91(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
haha!
Barka00:
I just read bullshit
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by sow4me(m): 9:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Thank God iv not had meat a long time. Am done with meat today. Abeh, how Reno talk say i go cook the fish?
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ivili(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
But we still have animals that eat green plants only.So why did some decided to start eating fleshy foods?

2 Likes

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kaylet: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nice talk
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by celinajumbo11(f): 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
Indeed, when we search the scriptures, we will find truth and understanding

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.