Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri (37040 Views)

How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
rapheal5:
Everything written there is the gospel truth except Enoch story, every human must die before he can make heaven even Jesus Christ died before His resurrection...Truly Enoch didn't see death here on earth but he was killed by angel of death on the forth or fifth Heaven while he was on the back of angel Gabriel I stand to be corrected ....
That is a lie! Jesus Christ taught His followers the opposite as far as food and uncleanliness is concerned.

Matthew 15 vs 10-30 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11. It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong.[c] It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12. Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13. Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14. Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
15. Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16. Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17. Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18. But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19. All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20. These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.”
Do you listen to Jesus Christ? Or do you listen to Reno Omokri.. you decide.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by RepoMan007: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ already told His followers that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean but what comes out of you.
I know that. Thanks. was just stressing that animals can be eaten without breaking scriptures. The words of Jesus doesn't mean one can then take Colorado or cocaine and say it doesn't defile.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by banmee(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pastorfavourdes:
Thank you so much Sir Reno Omokri for this insight

You should be running away from any man who still believes in "village people". Not thanking him. In this day and age. What is the point of an education if you are not going to use it?
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
RepoMan007:
I know that. Thanks. was just stressing that animals can be eaten without breaking scriptures. The words of Jesus doesn't mean one can then take Colorado or cocaine and say it doesn't defile.
How do you know that the words of Jesus Christ don't say that? undecided
He even said that His followers will drink poison and it will not harm them. So what makes you think that some poisons are not included as far as Jesus Christ is concerned? undecided
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
banmee:
You should be running away from any man who still believes in "village people". Not thanking him. In this day and age. What is the point of an education if you are not going to use it?
Abi o!! People like that terrify me the most !
ROFLMAO!!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by rapheal5(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
I know and I have read about everything Reno said before I saw it here on Nl but do u know Jesus christ mostly speak in parables and majority of our pastors give in different interpretation based on their own level of understanding
Kobojunkiee:
That is a lie! Jesus Christ taught His followers the opposite as far as food and uncleanliness is concerned.

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Funkybabee(f): 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
nice research
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 11:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
rapheal5:
I know and I have read about everything Reno said before I saw it here on Nl but do u know Jesus christ mostly speak in parables and majority of our pastors give in different interpretation based on their own level of understanding
Jesus Christ also spoke plainly to His people, and anyone with basic language comprehensions skills can easily comprehend what He said more than 75% of the times.

Matthew 15 vs 10-30 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11. It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong.[c] It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12. Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13. Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14. Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
15. Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16. Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17. Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18. But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19. All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20. These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.”

I am not a fan of pastors because I believe that 99.99999% of them are just liar and deceivers, as Jesus Christ said, they are false prophets and teachers out to steal kill and destroy the lives and souls of those who follow after them.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by PotatoSalad(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
afadi2410:
. God Himself said a man shall live 120 years in Genesis,so I don't know what Reno is ranting.
Na Oppo Reno 4
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by TemmyT002(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
I can't believe I used to dislike this man. He is so full of wisdom.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by rapheal5(m): 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
GOD KNOWS THE BEST[color=#000099][/color]
Kobojunkiee:
Jesus Christ also spoke plainly to His people, and anyone with basic language comprehensions skills can easily comprehend what He said more than 75% of the times.

I am not a fan of pastors because I believe that 99.99999% of them are just liar and deceivers, as Jesus Christ said, they are false prophets and teachers out to steal kill and destroy the lives and souls of those who follow after them.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Angel1696: 11:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
So how will a yoluba man who always buy rice 100 and take meat 1000 do now after reading this article/ sermons by Reno our jehovah's witnesses pastor
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
rapheal5:
GOD KNOWS THE BEST[color=#000099][/color]
God already told us all we need to be wise about these things. There is no "God knows best" when it comes to what Jesus Christ taught us to do and believe. It is all there in the 4 Gospels and nothing is hidden.

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Exodora: 12:13am On Nov 11, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Dis Fool again?

Village pple ko, City pple ni... angry

I am very sure you didn't read it .
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by sweetrace(f): 1:00am On Nov 11, 2020
PotatoSalad:

The human body wasn't engineered to live more than 150 years. It doesn't matter if you adhere to all the healthy diet and lifestyles possible. Besides a small illness that can be treated with just vitamin C tablet today could kill you then.
Imagine someone living for almost a millennium.
They must have had a completely different way of measuring the number of days in a year or complete earth revolution because 365-day calendar was introduced in 4236 B.C.E by the Egyptians.

Besides, what do I know. I wasn't there

I don’t think you’re right. Their eating habits made for longevity. You mentioned vitamin C. They got this and much more in its natural state when they ate fruits.

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by favour32(m): 1:21am On Nov 11, 2020
The propensity to experience optimum health is enhanced if everybody reduces or avoid meat entirely.
Cynics, pessimists and trolls may argue with their progenitors.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Midas01: 2:09am On Nov 11, 2020
You're the fool here. Go back and read it and cure your ignorance.
IjebuWarrior:
Dis Fool again?

Village pple ko, City pple ni... angry
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by seunayantokun(m): 2:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Some facts for good eating habit there but some Bible facts got wrong, eg; Genesis 4:2
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Xantel(f): 3:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Insightful
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Decryptor(m): 5:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Emax911:

u didn't read that epistle....it was worth it

People like IjebuWarrior can never better their lives in anyway like reading something like this because he is blinded by hate for another tribe.

Nairaland is his world just like other e-warriors like him and as long as there is internet and NL still exists, they will be here for years to come masturbating over threads with bashing of the South Easterners till they get to a particular phase in life where their mates will have something to show for and the children of the Igbo gala seller in Lagos grows up, buys houses in Lagos and drives exotic cars but he realizes that he never achieved anything good in life and that thought alone will hit him with either mental retardation of terminal illness.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Legacyy(m): 5:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Hmmm,motivating
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Mosco100(m): 5:27am On Nov 11, 2020
ROMANS 14: 1 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. 2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs. 3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him. 4 Who art thou that judgest another man’s servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand. 5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. 7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s. 9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 11 For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 13 Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother’s way. 14 I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean. 15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died. 16 Let not then your good be evil spoken of: 17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost. 18 For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men. 19 Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another. 20 For meat destroy not the work of God. All things indeed are pure; but it is evil for that man who eateth with offence. 21 It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak. 22 Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. 23 And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Essence20(m): 6:21am On Nov 11, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
That one na big lie!
Tell me more
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 6:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
That is not true at all. !Did you ever read what Jesus Christ told you about what you eat?

I am speaking health wise

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Frankoso(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ghettochild(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
How did you do this? Give me an example of how you ate more veggies, avoiding meat? Compared to, say, the American diet, the Nigerian diet does not include a whole lot of meat, to begin with, and last I checked, salads aren't considered what one would call a proper meal anywhere Nigeria. So, did you have to go out of your way to eat salads for meals every day or something? undecided
Bros just go to babcock university.. And make sure when u r there.. U dont buy food from town.. Atleast thats the only temptation to eating meat
Its obvious u cant do without meat or chicken right??
Just remove meat or chicken from ur food anytime u r being served at home...
As par eating more veggies.. Go to the market n buy all kinds of veggies u know u can afford..
Just stay off meat n carbonated drinks too.. And see the difference in two months my brother
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by IdJack(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Thank you sir Reno. This is a deeper expository article.

Time to adjust my eating habit. Though, I am always on fruits and vegetables.

May God open our eyes more to our health.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 7:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Christthesaviour:
I am speaking health wise
You mean Jesus Christ was not speaking health-wise?" undecided
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by salt1: 7:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Again, It does not matter what you eat.

Not according to Jesus Christ. However, if you chose instead to believe that what you eat will kill you, then don't blame anyone else

Are you catching fun or you're real? Jesus said what you eat will not defile you, but he also said drunkards won't make heaven. But you think that those who abuse drugs aren't defiled by them?

The focus of the article is on physical wellbeing and you're citing Jesus' position on spiritual things.

Reno is right: your physical health is determined by your diet, lifestyle and attitude.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2020
salt1:

Are you catching fun or you're real? Jesus said what you eat will not defile you, but he also said drunkards won't make heaven. But you think that those who abuse drugs aren't defiled by them?

The focus of the article is on physical wellbeing and you're citing Jesus' position on spiritual things.

Reno is right: your physical health is determined by your diet, lifestyle and attitude.
Where did Reno pull his story from? Is it not from the same God of the Bible that He supposes He gets His ideas from? Is it not the same God that gave the laws on what His own should eat and not eat in the Old Covenant? undecided

Is it not the same God of the New Covenant? The same God now telling you through Jesus Christ that as far as uncleanliness is concerned, it does not matter what you eat but what is in your heart. Why do you suddenly have an easier time listening to Reno Omokri and a harder time listening to what Jesus Christ taught? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member For Crying During Sammoses Burial / Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.