Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri (37072 Views)

How To Create An Atmosphere For Religious Co-Existence In Nigeria By Reno Omokri / The Allegory In The Garden Of Eden Account Of The Fall Of Man By Reno Omokri / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
DragonFire442:
Because they are enemies of progress

Look at them cooking people’s destiny
grin
DragonFire442:
Because they are enemies of progress

Look at them cooking people’s destiny
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by highdon(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wow, insightful

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by shamsin6300(m): 9:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Grab my weed while i put on my intellectual cap to perus through this article

Though it is very long but i must read
Apart from drinking beer, smoking weed, banking and making dope money
A real niggarr should always read to seek for knowledge

Fuckkk...the article is all about how we should avoid meat so we can live long
Fuckkk

Thanks for the summarization
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ladididanlami(f): 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
Reading through this have actually broadened my horizon and knowledge of the creation and Gods initial plans for man until men fell from grace...

This is a must read thesis by Reno Omokri...

It’s incisive and educative.

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Christthesaviour:
seriously, what we eat really matters
As for me, I will it good food and plenty fruits and vegetables.
I must live long.
I can't cheat myself in this world.
That is not true at all. !Did you ever read what Jesus Christ told you about what you eat?

Matthew 15 vs 10-30 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11. It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong.[c] It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12. Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13. Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14. Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
15. Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16. Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17. Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18. But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19. All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20. These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.”
Do you listen to Jesus Christ? Or do you listen to Reno Omokri.. you decide.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Golan007: 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
ladididanlami:
Reading through this have actually broadened my horizon and knowledge of the creation and Gods initial plans for man until men fell from grace...

This is a must read thesis by Reno Omokri...

It’s incisive and educative.

Reno, you would surely deactivate this moniker.

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by solonubinho(m): 9:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
I agree with some portions of this write up. However taking a direct literal approach to the interpretation of the bible, which in itself, may have had a lot of information missing in translation over the years from Hebrew to Greek to Roman to Anglo Saxon English to modern day English is not a very wise approach.

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
pk2me:
I agreed with this because am a regular customer to the hospital and malaria drugs. I visits hospital every month for malaria treatment and sometimes for typhoid.
I never visited the hospital or have taken any malaria drug for the past 6months now. I was surprised since then but I now noticed the reason.
I hv stopped eating meat of any sort since 18 months ago and still counting,though mine is for religious purposes. Though it wasn't easy for me at the beginning but am getting used to it. My family were even surprised bcus they know that I used to consume meat a lot before.
What an educative write up,kudos.
Again, It does not matter what you eat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11. It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong.[c] It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12. Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13. Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14. Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
17. Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18. But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19. All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20. These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.”
Not according to Jesus Christ. However, if you chose instead to believe that what you eat will kill you, then don't blame anyone else
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by holyshadow: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
this Reno's health epistle is inspiring ,motivating,enlightening ,informative and educative

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Seebrian(m): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
profeth:
But the bible says that the life of a man is 2 scores and 10 which is 70 and anyone who lives above that lives by grace of God.
Help us with the scriptural verse Please.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
profeth:
But the bible says that the life of a man is 2 scores and 10 which is 70 and anyone who lives above that lives by grace of God.
Actually God set the age, after Noah's flood, to 120.

Genesis 6 vs 1-3 (ERV)
1-3. The number of people on earth continued to increase. When these people had daughters, the sons of God saw how beautiful they were. So they chose the women they wanted. They married them, and the women had their children.

Then the Lord said, “People are only human. I will not let my Spirit be troubled by them forever. I will let them live only 120 years.”[a]
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Farki:
All this long as rambling just to obfuscate a point that humans are the cause of their own problems.
grin
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Essence20:
It's a well known fact...
Red meat, lack of exercises facilitates aging and ill-health more than any other factor.
That one na big lie!
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Seebrian(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
The article worth the read. Thank you for the insightful lecture.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
holyshadow:
this Reno's health epistle is inspiring ,motivating,enlightening ,informative and educative
What about the one that Jesus Christ gave His followers 2000 years ago?

Not as engaging and informative as Reno Omokri's?
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ghettochild(m): 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Reno is right... When i was in Babcock and strictly eating the vegetarian way... Omo... I fresh die.. But now... Meat wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
ghettochild:
Reno is right... When i was in Babcock and strictly eating the vegetarian way... Omo... I fresh die.. But now... Meat wan kill me
Oh pray tell, what is the "vegetarian way"? undecided
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ttbaba(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
I will rename this article as red meat is your village people
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by midnitestar(m): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
This is the best article I have read on nairaland in 8yrs. And I have read a lot...trust me.

Thank you Reno!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by ghettochild(m): 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Oh pray tell, what is the "vegetarian way"? undecided
Eating more of veggies and avoiding meat atleast
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by afadi2410: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
PotatoSalad:

The human body wasn't engineered to live more than 150 years. It doesn't matter if you adhere to all the healthy diet and lifestyles possible. Besides a small illness that can be treated with just vitamin C tablet today could kill you then.
Imagine someone living for almost a millennium.
They must have had a completely different way of measuring the number of days in a year or complete earth revolution because 365-day calendar was introduced in 4236 B.C.E by the Egyptians.

Besides, what do I know. I wasn't there
. God Himself said a man shall live 120 years in Genesis,so I don't know what Reno is ranting.
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Himtoisand: 10:27pm On Nov 10, 2020
Great rev
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
This explains his good physique. He is neither muscular nor fat
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by RepoMan007: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
In Acts 11:9 when Peter was forbidding animals as unclean God clearly gave him right to eat them.

1 Like

Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 10:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
ghettochild:

Eating more of veggies and avoiding meat atleast
How did you do this? Give me an example of how you ate more veggies, avoiding meat? Compared to, say, the American diet, the Nigerian diet does not include a whole lot of meat, to begin with, and last I checked, salads aren't considered what one would call a proper meal anywhere Nigeria. So, did you have to go out of your way to eat salads for meals every day or something? undecided
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by rapheal5(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
Everything written there is the gospel truth except Enoch story, every human must die before he can make heaven even Jesus Christ died before His resurrection...Truly Enoch didn't see death here on earth but he was killed by angel of death on the forth or fifth Heaven while he was on the back of angel Gabriel I stand to be corrected ....
Re: Why Village People Kill A Lot Of Africans By Reno Omokri by Kobojunkiee: 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2020
RepoMan007:
In Acts when Peter was forbidding animals as unclean God clearly gave him right to eat them.
Jesus Christ already told His followers that it is not what you eat that makes you unclean but what comes out of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Religious Leaders In The North Appeal To Davido For Help / Father Mbaka Speaks On Biafra, IPOB (Video) / 10 Big Things Jesus Said That We Keep Forgetting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.