Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ (44908 Views)

Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule / Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Goodvibes007: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Heffalump:
Where is Righteousness89?

I've not heard from him concerning the US election for a while now.
Reality is dawning on him. He must have quickly progressed to stage 5 of the cycle below

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by EndKILLERSARS: 11:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
INVADERS (JIHADISTS) SHA WANT THIS STRONG MAN OUT BY ALL MEANS grin

BABA VANGA (NOSTRADEMUS) COMES TO MIND

Wake Up Dude
He's Out

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Tbasicme: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
debbiebianca2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Qh8CYi2yPs
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo on Tuesday promised the world a “smooth transition” after US elections but refused to recognize President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, saying Donald Trump will remain in power.

“There will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration,” Pompeo said in an at times testy news conference when asked about contacts with the Biden team.

“The world should have every confidence that the transition necessary to make sure that the State Department is functional today… with the president who is in office on January 20 a minute after noon will be successful,” he said, referring to the date of the presidential inauguration.

World leaders including almost all US allies have congratulated Biden, who has achieved unassailable leads in key states as well as a commanding edge in the nationwide popular vote.

But Trump has refused to concede the November 3 election and has alleged massive fraud, calling for recounts and legal action.

Asked if the United States can still issue statements calling for free elections around the world, Pompeo said the question was “ridiculous.”

“This department cares deeply to make sure that elections around the world are safe and secure and free and fair, and my officers risk their lives to ensure that that happens,” he said.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cspan/status/1326230270421426183

I hope Trump won't lead America into a Civil War

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by IJOBA2: 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
EndKILLERSARS:

Wake Up Dude
He's Out
DID YOU READ THE PART WHERE I MENTIONED NOSTRADAMUS PROPHESY grin
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
tuniski:
Sore losers kawai!

You would easily give up, that attitude will get you no where, be a dogged, rugged fighter on your way to the top.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by blowjohn(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
olawonder:
But is it possible that Biden could have won this election given that the last four yrs of Trump’s administration hv been chaotic with ppl divided along ethnic, religious and political lines? He, on a daily basis reigns insults on ppl who question his actions; he prefers the oppressors to the oppressed; he demeans ppl frm migrant backgrounds; he hasn’t introduce any better healthcare plan after repelling the previous one by Obama.

There has been more than 200k plus deaths frm Covid-19 as well a jump in drug misuse related deaths! Most foreign leaders dislike Trump for his policies of pulling out of every previously successful treaties... the only ppl that love him are his fellow racists and fascists organizations, who by the way are few than liberals on all sides.

So again, is it possible that more ppl (or states) voted for Biden than Trump, or not?

Is it also possible that in the same 4 years u mentioned that people will vote for Biden despite trump reaching a landmark lowest unemployment rate, highest expenditures on blacks, first black college, lowest tax cuts, highest employment rate etc?
People call him racist, but how come he was still bale to achieve all these?
Pls dont be sentimental. Why is it that its after he decided ti join politics that the racist card came in? Why? I leave u to find out

Over the years, more specifically the past three decades prior to this presidential campaign, Trump has had a voluminous history of rap references. An article by FiveThirtyEight this past July noted that Trump and his brand had been referenced in about 266 songs, dating back to 1989. That equates to about 10 references per year. According to the report, during one year (2013) there were 33 references. Whether they were named after him or had lines dedicated to his wealth, these songs represented just how much has changed since the walking business… man dipped his hands into politics.

Take a trip down memory lane to see how these Trump tight references changed over the past 25 years.

"Donald Trump and Donald Tramp living in the men's Shelter" — Beastie Boys "Johnny Ryall" (1989)

"Niggas rolling hard, stackin paper like Trump" — Scarface "Money and the Power" (1991)

"I'm well known like Donald Trump" — Redman "Da Funk" (1992)

"Bleep Black Caesar, n----s call me Black Trump" — UGK "Pocket Full of Stones" (1992)

"Break yourself Trump, it's collection day" — The Coup "The Coup" (1993)

"Put more cash in my pockets than Donald Trump" — Master P "211" (1994)

"Rae's a heavy generator, but yo, guess who's the black Trump? / You rolling like Trump, you get your meat lumped" — Raekwon "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)

"I'm just tryin' to get rich like Trump" — Ice Cube "Three Strikes You In" (1998)

"Can't stop until I got a Casa up in Trump plaza" — Kool G Rap "Mafioso" (1998)

"Trump change, I'm talking Donald Trump change / I'm talking Steve Wynn, I'm talking you know? E-Feezee" — E-40 "Trump Change" (1998)

"In hot pursuit of Donald Trump rap loot" — Pete Rock "Tru Master" (1998)

"The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple" — Nas "Money Is My Bitch" (1999)

"Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now" — Nelly "Country Grammar" (2000)

"I'm at the Trump International: ask for me I ain't never scared" — Jay Z "What More Can I Say" (2003)

"What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks? (Bad Boyz)" — Shyne "Bad Boyz" (2000)

"I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white 1's" — Jeezy "Thug Motivation 101" (2005)

"I'm in the Trump International, 30 floors up (so high)" — Lil Kim "Shut Up Bitch" (2005)

"But love it, I still does it, breathing off a Trump budget" — AZ "The Format" (2006)

"That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money" — Puff Daddy "We Gon' Make It" (2006)

"We fuckin with Donald Trump now" — Fat Joe "Jealousy" (2006)

"They know I'm hood rich, Donald Trump of the pumpers" — Fabolous "Mo Cars, Mo Hoes" (2008)

"I'm in Trump Towers, amongst earners" — Rick Ross "This is the Life" (2008)

"I'm so appalled, Spalding ball, balling / Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all" — Kanye West "So Appalled" (2010)

"I'm tryna stuff em until I can't fit no moreI'm talking Donald Trump level" — Big Sean ft. Pharrell "Get It" (2010)

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit"— Mac Miller "Donald Trump" (2011)

"Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump / The type to count my money while I smoke a blunt" — Jeezy "Trump" (2011)

"I'ma fire my blunt like Donald Trump" — Lil Wayne on T.I.'s "Ball" (2012)

"Black Trump, nigga, with fat pockets" — Raekwon "Google That" (2012)

"Resurrection of the real, time to get the richer than Trump" — Rick Ross "Pirates" (2012)

"At the Trump, and you bitches at the Radisson" — Nicki Minaj on DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (2013)

"Up like Donald Trump, chain swings like nunchucks" — Rae Sremmurd "Up Like Trump" (2014)

"Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner" — Meek Mill "Off The Corner" (2014)

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by hush15: 11:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
nullboss:
Omo

The Democrats and their fake news media allies banked on Trump conceding grin. a very big mistake.

They never learn. A man like Trump would never give in to the massive mail in voter fraud carried out by the Democrats.

Trump's second term is inevitable

You be person wey sabi jare. Just imagine, nobody has declared result and they already announced Biden winner, something they accused trump of initially.

If they have no fears or worries and they trust the system just as they have asked Trump to let the system work, they should be patient to let the process run its full cycle. After all is set and done, nobody will tell anybody who is to step down.

4 Likes

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Be like this election na inconclusive
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pompeo and Donald Trump have now decided to use this delusional and illusive strategy to scam their donors and gullible faithfuls for one more pay check (donations) that will be splitted 80:20 in favor of Trump before he ends the charade.

Trump need's all the funds he needs for his legal fee's once he leaves the white house and start facing all the myriad's of criminal case's on hold as a result of his presidential immunity.

2 Likes

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by andyanders: 11:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
The worst President America EVER had.

3 Likes

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Fantacy4(m): 11:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Now that Ogbenyi Donald Ogbonna Trump has lost he should be packing his ghana must go nd be becoming back to Aba because no place like home

3 Likes

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by DarkJeddi(m): 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
Twelfthman:
I am with Donald trump!
The truth will prevail.
You can dance with him after he is out of the White House on January 20.. grin
Then you can have a tet a te on the prevailing truth.. shocked

3 Likes

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
Why can’t we allow the US Supreme Court do it’s job of settling an election dispute? With or without evidence of election fraud, the court will determine that. Let’s stop being hypocritical and allow Trump to express his legal rights. If the Supreme Court say that Biden won beyond reasonable doubt, Trump has to handover.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by DarkJeddi(m): 11:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
hush15:

You be person wey sabi jare. Just imagine, nobody has declared result and they already announced Biden winner, something they accused trump of initially.

If they have no fears or worries and they trust the system just as they have asked Trump to let the system work, they should be patient to let the process run its full cycle. After all is set and done, nobody will tell anybody who is to step down.
Instead of Trump and his Cronies playing the victim card on the Social Media,let them come up with concrete proof of their claims..
So far all they have done is to blow a lot of hot air.. grin
He can dance all he wants..
By next year if he is not ready to leave the Presidency,the Presidency will leave him.. shocked
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by dbaruwa(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
fourboys:
Trump my man, God no go shame you

Ipob lazy youth sighted
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Johnnyessence(m): 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
trump my great President ever in US history, you will be swear in next year by the special grace of Almighty God.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by DarkJeddi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
nullboss:
Omo

The Democrats and their fake news media allies banked on Trump conceding grin. a very big mistake.

They never learn. A man like Trump would never give in to the massive mail in voter fraud carried out by the Democrats.

Trump doesn't need to concede,he has from now till January to pack his baggages..
By January,the Presidency is leaving him whether he concedes or not..

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by DarkJeddi(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
trump my great President ever in US history, you will be swear in next year by the special grace of Almighty God.
Keep dreaming.. grin
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Johnnyessence(m): 12:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Tbasicme:

I hope Trump won't lead America into a Civil War
no civil war in America, for us on your clueless shithole country Nigeria.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by lymelyte(m): 12:01am On Nov 11, 2020
nullboss:
Omo

trump will evacuate the white house 5days before that date.. Trump has lost..

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Johnnyessence(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2020
EyecatchyJorb:
Trump won’t concede but will be thrown out of the White House come January 20.

Mark my word
kikiki , in your clueless room in Nigeria typing trash as expected. trump will be swear in and you will be in shithole country. radarada.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by lymelyte(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2020
davodyguy:

This is the USA and not Nigeria.
Trump will never concede, but would leave
true talk.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by philasine(m): 12:03am On Nov 11, 2020
the very pple that you guys were celebrating for visa barn to some Nigerians are the ones now playing to the gallery. I ll keep saying it that we Africans must learn to avoid foreign influence because they are not in any way Superior to us. there is more disgrace to come in the days ahead
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Johnnyessence(m): 12:04am On Nov 11, 2020
lymelyte:
trump will evacuate the white house 5days before that date.. Trump has lost..
kikiki, you better sit your ass in the shithole country and discuss how innocent #Endsars protesters will be freed. trump will be swear in next year.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Johnnyessence(m): 12:06am On Nov 11, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Keep dreaming.. grin
you that's crawling from the corner of your room in the shithole country, you are the one that's dreaming. keep on sleeping.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by DarkJeddi(m): 12:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you that's crawling from the corner of your room in the shithole country, you are the one that's dreaming. keep on sleeping.
And yet you are posting your shitty opinion on a Thread in a SHITHOLE country?
Why don't you go suck some white man's d1ck.. grin

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Tbasicme: 12:15am On Nov 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
no civil war in America, for us on your clueless shithole country Nigeria.

Hate speech grin
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 11, 2020
In the year 2000, then democratic candidate Al Gore challenged George Bush’s victory in court. It’s Trump’s legal right to challenge the election results. Shikena
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by DragonFire442: 12:33am On Nov 11, 2020
Racoon:
Trump and his government are on a long thing.What the heck!

Don’t mind that demented fellow
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Sycophants everywhere. This one na the advanced type
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Openbusiness: 12:47am On Nov 11, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by vankaid: 12:59am On Nov 11, 2020
kponkedenge:

So far the Trumps haven't brought up any actual evidence of voter fraud, they are just doing media trial like what the EFCC use to do.

If they had any concrete evidence, don't you think they would have brought it up by now?

You should know how lousy Trump is, he would have tweeted about ''the evidence'' a million times.

What he's doing now is attempting to intimidate the electors who vote in December to bypass Joe Biden and select him despite loosing the popular votes in their states.

Try and keep up....I notice most of you just believe anything Trump tweets without fact checking.
The fact is that you are regurtitating what the MSM is feeding you.
If you had for once on your own looked for evidence being presented by Trump and some of his supporters you would know there are dozens of them.
Just 2 minutes search on the internet.... wait it might not even be that easy because the big tech has assumed the role of opinion editors who decide which contents should be allowed on the internet.
I don't blame you though. CNN and their big Tech partners in crime are shaping the thought process of millions of people all over the world and they are very good at what they do.
If you are on social media, try to follow people from opposing sides so that you can draw your conclusions on your own.
It is not easy but don't just follow only people who post what you like.
They might be the ones doing your thinking for you without you even knowing it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics) / Russia Hits Ukraine With Deadly Waves Of "Suicide Drones" Killing Several People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.