Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ (44890 Views)

Tinubu To Niger Junta: 9 Months Is Enough To Transition To Civil Rule / Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / Abolfazl Shekarchi To Trump: Save Us From Coronavirus, Not Make Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by pacespot(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2020
nullboss:
Omo

The Democrats and their fake news media allies banked on Trump conceding and throwing in the towel grin. a very big mistake.

They never learn. A man like Trump would never give in to the massive mail in voter fraud carried out by the Democrats.

Trump's second term is inevitable

What you people don't understand is, Trump is not running away from Biden's victory, he is running away from prosecution. Democrats have already filed a suit demanding for penalty for failure to present all the evidence in the allegation of tax fraud and other investigations against Trump while in office. We will see a lot of suits and counter suits in the coming months after Biden is sworn in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by pacespot(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:
World leaders including almost all US allies have congratulated Biden, who has achieved unassailable leads in key states as well as a commanding edge in the nationwide popular vote.

@ BOLDED.

I’m so sceptic & curious to know the world leaders who are so close to US that congratulated BIDEN.

Hope the OP isn’t counting Jubril the imposter as an achiever!
Because I’m yet to see Puttin, China Prsd, Turkey , iran and co. Congratulating that by-passer of a President

Only China and Russia are left. Turkey has sent its congratulatory message to Biden. We all know Trump is the candidate China and Russia were banking on.

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by DarkJeddi(m): 11:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Johnnyessence:
na yego wail tired no be me, another victory for trump here.

@realDonaldTrump flipped five Hispanic majority Texas counties during the 2020 election, including a 94% Hispanic county that hadn’t voted for a Republican since 1920. https://washex.am/2UbcHdY
Big Deal..
Trump won Texas,what else is new? grin
Hispanics majorly voted for Trump in the election and he still lost..
Get over it..

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by saintadeola: 11:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Some people are very funny, how do u expect such a proud, rude idiot like trump to coceed defeat, he boast to much, shame no want am to accept defeat, who doesn't know trum

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by kjsixtynine: 11:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Bros, I know you feel pained enough to think there were irregularities with the elections, you must think it is easy to rig elections in the USA.

I mentioned in my previous post (that is now reported either by you or one of your fellow Trumpians) that I am yet to meet a Trump supporter who was not inherently stupid and I stand firmly by what I say.

Now I recognise people support Trump for different reasons, I can understand those who support him because they have blindly pledged their allegiance to the Republican party.
I can understand those who support him because of his policies (even though conservatives are all about small government, low taxes and deregulation but Trump's government has in reality been in opposite.)

Ben Carson the doctor is totally different from Ben Carson the politician. Success in politics has got nothing to do with your life's accomplishments and endeavours.

I raised simple points which you did not bother to answer which shows your knowledge is limited on the issue you now discuss. You allege widespread voter fraud, I do not argue but I ask provide the evidence, share actual verifiable links showing what, who and where. But I bet you cannot because it does not exist and it will not exist because it is a fabricated story, a lie. That you choose to believe this says a lot about who you are as a person. The Republicans have control of the Senate and they won a couple state legislatures which means they will have the power to redraw district maps and keep themselves in power in the Congress for the next 10 years atleast. In the same election that you now claim was rigged, I guess you do not anything about all of this. I guess the Democrats were so dumb that they rigged just the Presidency alone and forgot about the very important Senate, House and State legislatures. You don't even understand American politics my friend.

I am not a democratic supporter, if I were in the US I would vote Republican because I understand and to a large extent agree with their policies (even though the Republican Party is a shelter for racists and white supremacists) but I could never vote for or support Trump.

I guess you still believe Obama was not born on US soil and Mexico will pay for the Southern Wall. I can go on and on but I am sure you are not convinced and will never be. Trump will probably go down as one of the worst presidents America ever had alongside names like Andrew Jackson and Woodrow Wilson. He is a liar, a racist, a conman and a divisive figure and such a person should not be in the highest political office in a country such as the USA.

Trentee:

What’s lawless about challenging an election result? Buhari did that too when he lost. Trump’s critics admit that there were voting irregularities and are saying that it’s not widespread. Why not allow investigations and the legal process reveal whether it was widespread or not?
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by victorazyvictor(m): 12:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
kponkedenge:

And where did you get that from? No link to a news source or what?
just wait and see!
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Exjoker(m): 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
nullboss:
Omo

The Democrats and their fake news media allies banked on Trump conceding and throwing in the towel grin. a very big mistake.

They never learn. A man like Trump would never give in to the massive mail in voter fraud carried out by the Democrats.

Trump's second term is inevitable
Do you really think, it really matters whether Trump concede or not?? Once Biden is certified by the General service administration, Trump will definitely leave office comes 20 January whether he concede or not. Let the 3 remaining state results be released first...
NOTE : even without the remaining 3 state results, Biden has already scored the 270 college voting mark.
Even if he wins his case in the supreme Court, the court won't just declare him winner but instead call for a fresh recount, cancelling of the part of votes dim illegal or call for a fresh election...
For now we can say Trump has lost the election, until he is able to prove his election fraud allegations.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Princeboca12(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
SoftP:
World leaders including almost all US allies have congratulated Biden, who has achieved unassailable leads in key states as well as a commanding edge in the nationwide popular vote.

@ BOLDED.

I’m so sceptic & curious to know the world leaders who are so close to US that congratulated BIDEN.

Hope the OP isn’t counting Jubril the imposter as an achiever!
Because I’m yet to see Puttin, China Prsd, Turkey , iran and co. Congratulating that by-passer of a President

Even Mexico's leader showed support to Donald Trump. My own is Nigerian pastors will not see Buhari's matter oo, but them go dey see Trump defeat.
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
I just like pompeo. grin Once they have checked for any irregularities there will be a smooth transition. grin
Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by Johnnyessence(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
U.S. 2020: Georgia to recount election ballots manually
----------------------------
The Secretary of State of Georgia said the result of the manual recount would be certified by Nov. 20, which is state's deadline to do so.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/foreign/425726-u-s-2020-georgia-to-recount-election-ballots-manually.html

1 Like

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:20pm On Jan 08, 2021
President Donald Trump must be allow to complete his eight years presidency.

British and Chinese terrorist systems are going to fail. Because president Trump vowed to probe covid19.

Islamic jihadist with their agents of darkness wants to subdue Americans like as they are doing in Nigeria.
Whosoever that is United States President, will respond to Biafra freedom or else his/her country will fall.

Biafra is the only solution. Period!

Re: US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ by kingxsamz(m): 3:12pm On Jan 08, 2021
HOVER206:
Trump has a very big chance of reclaiming the number one seat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals / Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) / Ukrainian War: Time To Call Europeans To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.