Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (33678 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Timid Tinubu, the senior slave to the Fulanis.
His masters are just around to massage his konko head for the release of ATM PIN of the bullion vans

Who are Igbo's friend? No one.... No one want wahala

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by tamdun: 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2020

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by tamdun: 10:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Painment reloaded, some people don abandoned their goals then carry Tinubu matter for head

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by TooMuchStuff: 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
SuperBold:

Who are Igbo's friend? No one.... No one want wahala
Who needs terrorists as friends? I
The whole people being paraded by Tinubu here are all ungrateful parasites who reap where they sow nada

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Kyase(m): 10:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Everyone knows Nigerian conquered "hakimi".. If you doubt me let's ask Wike
Waaoaoooooo savage raised to the power of 37 cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Who needs terrorists as friends? I
The whole people being paraded by Tinubu here are all ungrateful parasites who reap where they sow nada

How is it paining you? Are you Yoruba? Is south west your region? Let them reap now.... Look at your governors down here..... They rip you guys off and know you guys dare not ask..... Why not put the same energy on your fraudulent governors!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by TooMuchStuff: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
SuperBold:

How is it paining you? Are you Yoruba? Is south west your region? Let them reap now.... Look at your governors down here..... They rip you guys off and know you guys dare not ask..... Why not put the same energy on your fraudulent governors!
If any southerners or southern govs eat our money provided he didn't finish all of it, we are OK. It's their patrimony. Southern resources for southerners only.
Parasite North can go eat your poverty conclave
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by IJOBA2: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
SuperBold:

I heard east culture is diminishing that Igbos don't want to bear their name again.... Is Yoruba language too superior that you will rather be bearing ijoba instead of Emeka.... Just thinking loud o
NA IBO PEOPLE MATTER BE THAT, E NOR CONCERN ME.... NEXT undecided
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Jostoman: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
This man will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
IJOBA2:
NA IBO PEOPLE MATTER BE THAT, E NOR CONCERN ME.... NEXT undecided
. grin Emeka Denying His tribe because of Atiku ego

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

If any southerners or southern govs eat our money provided he didn't finish all of it, we are OK. It's their patrimony. Southern resources for southerners only.
Parasite North can go eat your poverty conclave

What is all this now..... There is nothing like southern Nigeria..... We have region..... Be proud of your region for once... Mr unity begger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by TooMuchStuff: 11:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
SuperBold:

What is all this now..... There is nothing like southern Nigeria..... We have region..... Be proud of your region for once... Mr unity begger
Parasites parasites

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by IJOBA2: 1:40am On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:
. grin Emeka Denying His tribe because of Atiku ego
THATS EMEKA’S CUP OF TEA BRUH
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 11, 2020
IJOBA2:
THATS EMEKA’S CUP OF TEA BRUH
Implying that Emeka is you tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Parasites parasites

Finally the right word is parasite..... Always remember to state your region and stop lumping the whole south together

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by JAMO84: 6:55am On Nov 11, 2020
They said he was finished because of their Audio lekki massacre.

He said he is a true son of Lagos, he entered Lagos with his head, not his legs.

All their antics and evil plans has made him stronger, he's now unstoppable. The road to aso rock is much more clearer and imminent now than ever before.

I AM DONE TALKING

7 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by gulfer: 7:11am On Nov 11, 2020
How do these Emirs move around with all these have apparel and adornments especially that thing on their head grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by omonla10(m): 7:13am On Nov 11, 2020
LegendHero:

You don’t always show these Igbos any mercy in your comments.

Abeg temper justice with mercy.
mercy or tacha
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Aguilar(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
asiwaju jagaban

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by excel101(m): 7:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Okay, that was where he got the title THE JAGABAN of Borgu from. Group of looters in array.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Makay2015: 7:15am On Nov 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
IamWonderful:
Hahahahahahahahahaha, Obi of Onitsha coming soon to come and greet the incoming president, jagaban himself

Wagba iyi joooo....

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by azzima(m): 7:15am On Nov 11, 2020
All these noise about Igbos wanting the presidency....NOW tell us which Igbo has the PERSONALITY to have the EMBASSADOR of UK, USA, CANADA etc VISIT him REGULARLY . JUST yesterday, it was the highly representative of the PRESIDENCY to commiserate with TINUBU because of the endsars violence in Lagos, now it's the Emir of Borgu DOESN'T Lagos have a GOVERNOR? I am not a fan of ANY Politician because they are ALL THIEVES but I GOTTA GIVE IT TO THIS NIGGA HERE mhen!!!

12 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by lindareep: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2020
This Tinubu, Jagaban of Lagos sha. grin

Meanwhile, beard growth oil is available for Lagos and Abuja clients at a discount price of N3,500 only!
Chat me up now to place order.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by lamentor78(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2020
So Tinubu now own Lagos, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:23am On Nov 11, 2020
OLAADEX:

Tinubu no be their mate, no be today that's why they hate him somuch.
Ewure wo alapata bikoku........ironiiiiiii

Omo Odua atata
Some Yoruba r so foolish to join others to disrepute Tinubu, am not a politician av never voted in my entire life...either Tinubu is good or bad, is one of us, u will not see the Fulanis castigate their own

Tinubu has much influence to reckoned by

5 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by maste: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2020
They are only coming for their share of the loot. It's a set up like they did to MKO. When will you people wake up?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by alfredilly: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2020
The Northerner understand and see clearly, the ethnic sentiment that fueled the anti-Tinubu and the subsequent destruction in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by deeva2: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:

I heard east culture is diminishing that Igbos don't want to bear their name again.... Is Yoruba language too superior that you will rather be bearing ijoba instead of Emeka.... Just thinking loud o

Lolz

You funny sha

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by tonididdy(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Lagosians SOLD OUT

Tinubus covenant marriage with the North will turn to purge lagosians
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by silverlinen(m): 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Damn
The looters of Nigeria
And their tool down here in the south
They've come to make plans on how to further make the populance suffer
The asiwaju of monopoly
The jagaban of looters gang
And the national leader of the autocratic party
The colossus of corruption
Damn them all

PEACE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Arrests Passengers For Commenting On #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest / Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock / Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.