Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (33656 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by YoonSung57: 7:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by azzima(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2020
maste:
They are only coming for their share of the loot. It's a set up like they did to MKO. When will you people wake up?
SAME way you Negroes WOKE up after all your "no LEFELENDUM, no erection" , "BIAFRA or NOTHING" nonsense, you THEN decided to vote for ANOTHER Fulani Master(Atiku) JUST because your Son OBI would be VP Tell me ANY Igbo with NATIONAL APPEAL?? NONE of your leaders can even clean Tinubus shoes!

9 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by deeva2: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2020
All na in their favour not the poor masses.

Who their visitation epp..

Mtcheèeew
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2020
grin

Visits in vain

Say no To Afonja Presidency

Say no to old president

Say no to looter with billion can

Say no to Afonja

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Chris2863(m): 7:32am On Nov 11, 2020
Wetin these Yoruba Muslims dey talk self? grin grin Always seeking dirty validation. Whether you like it or not, una still remain minority for Naija. Skull miners

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by slowice(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Like or loathe Tinubu d man is a colossus

Exactly how Nigerians hail fantastically corrupt people for doing absolutely nothing except spreading corruption.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by brookz: 7:36am On Nov 11, 2020
All hail the incoming president 2023

The Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom

Asiwaju of Lagos also Jagaban of modern Nigeria

And the Conquer of Aso rock 2023

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by yommen: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

National Leader of Ruling party of Black most populous country APC

Emmancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

...whose empire also nears it's end.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Fash20: 7:47am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

This nigga thinks population is a good thing
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Aflix(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2020
lol...... this op na Tinubu visitations town crier. Check his previous posts.

2 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by OtunbaDayo: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2020
Jagaban!!! Baba Oba

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Hate him all you can A Criminal like almost every other politiftian in the Country

This man is a big Socio-Political Champion
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Oyecool: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2020
It seems the inner caucus in the north have concluded to support Tinubu 2023 presidential candidature!

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by TecM0: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Eriokanmi:
...whose empire also nears it's end.

Lol

You wish
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by FuckOsuPigs: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2020
OLAADEX:

The night mare of ....................

You wan make dem ban you? grin. MsAllison and Fahdiga are on ground to quickly report you grin
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by DeckonTLC(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Please people. Am so in need of fund right now to add up with what I have to pay my school house rent which is 20k. Please if 20 people in these platform will help me with 1k each I will be very happy, GT bank 0461535106.. Or if you want to do through cryptocurrency this is my BTC wallet link 35S9uLxsnHJjkwiqLKbabS2H6rsuncBAbB and my ETH wallet link 0x86277bb1c32708161f5414cd5a0ed0b852c42afb better still you can help me with an Idea on how to make the money online fast please...... Abeg make una help I don think tire. Thank you
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Oracleforce: 7:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Why would a king leave his father's throne just to come and pay a courtesy visit to his subjects...

Timubu will now give the king transport fare back home for his inconvenience...
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by MsAllison(f): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You wan make dem ban you? grin. MsAllison and Fahdiga are on ground to quickly report you grin
angry
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2020
The most locally popular politician in Nigeria.
The most internationally recognized politician in Africa
The headache of 75% of Nigeria politicians.
The most respected Nigeria politician.
Asiwaju Olu-omo Akanbi Okanlomo Olanbiwonu Akanda Ahmed Tinunu

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by helinues: 7:56am On Nov 11, 2020
OLAADEX:

The night mare of ....................

Upper Iweka people

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Bettykeys: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2020
maste:
They are only coming for their share of the loot. It's a set up like they did to MKO. When will you people wake up?

Your opinion is inconsequential

Face your politicians from the Yeeeast and spear us ur nonsensical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Diamondplus1805(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Let the visit reach this end .
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Jbleenk: 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
With his face wrapped up like a suffocating ninja, how do we know for sure he’s not an almajiri disguised as an emir?
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Voiceofthestree: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:
Awon atokowabaluje

You be mumu I swear Tinubu was the real atokowabaleje coz Tinubu is not a Lagosia we know the real lagosian Lol Folosho Williams Fasola Ambode are real Lagosia Eko o ni baje o bo je tii
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by amdoyin82(m): 8:30am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

Tell dem, soro soke daada
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Dpharisee: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

There is no position known as 'National Leader' in APC constitution, it's a creation of Yoruba Muslims to suit Tinubu ego
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Dchair2: 8:31am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Lol

Abeg let our blodas sleep well tonight Na

That was how they hailed a certan Abiola to his demise!!!!! Now they've started again Jagaban this Jagaban that, the night mare of ....., a colossus etc it reminds me of a certain "arrest me, arrest fire" and they arrested him, and he died! All these leeches want is to deceive and suck the man dry! Heaven help us all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of The Workshop That Lagos Is Building, More Photos Of BRT Buses Interior / Ganduje Launches Free School Feeding For Primary School Pupils / Graphic Photo Murdered Christopher Hobobo, Ex PDP Chairman In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.