Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (33946 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 8:32am On Nov 11, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Like or loathe Tinubu d man is a colossus

If you were privileged to steal a quarter of what he looted from Lagos, you would certainly have been bigger.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by 989900: 8:36am On Nov 11, 2020
Tinubu lost his respect since the EndSARS saga.

Throw in his overbearing disposition.

All these paparazzi would amount to nothing.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Vision3: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

National Leader of Ruling party of Black most populous country APC
. You need sense
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by TecM0: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Vision3:
. You need sense

Well your home training could only make you type Insult to a stranger

I wasn't trained like that so I won't Insult you back

Have a great day

3 Likes

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by boyjo: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2020
OLAADEX:
Emir of Borgu and other chiefs visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (Jagaban Borgu) in Lagos today over the EndSARS Rioters vandalization of LAGOS.

NB Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is a chieftaincy title holder of Jagaban of Borgu Kingdom.

https://mobile.twitter.com/apcyouthomoodua/status/1326244834953326593

Dear Tinubu,
They will always betray you.
Support the citizen for once in your life.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Vision3: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Well your home training could only make you type Insult to a stranger

I wasn't trained like that some I won't Insult you back

Have a great day
.Very well you don't ve to insult me, cos you are one of those that promotes Stealing.I know Tinubu is ur god, meanwhile you don't praise thiefs. Ok?
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by KOE1(m): 8:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Bola Hammed Tinubu is the man with the mantle.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by TecM0: 8:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Vision3:
.Very well you don't ve to insult me, cos you are one of those that promotes Stealing.I know Tinubu is ur god, meanwhile you don't praise thiefs. Ok?

Honestly replying you is a waste of time
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by wink2015(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2020
MY ADVICE FOR TINUBU IS TO EMBRACE CHANGE.

Change in terms of his ideology Instead of him to continue to receive condolence messages in an action that he equally share most of the blame especially the ENDSARS protest and the resultant destruction of Lagos.

The youth that burnt his assets: TVC station are tired of his type of politics.

They feel this man has dominated their lives for decade and they need a fresh breathing air.

Tinubu does not represent the new thinking of Nigerian youth.

They see him as an over zealous PROFITEER !

He is using Lagos to make money for himself, family members and cronies.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by emperor863(m): 9:02am On Nov 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Timid Tinubu, the senior slave to the Fulanis.
His masters are just around to massage his konko head for the release of ATM PIN of the bullion vans

If Tinubu is a slave to the Fulani, what was Azikiwe to Fulani,? What of Alex Ekwueme who had a PhD and seven masters degrees but slaved under sheu shagari, a primary seven certificate holder. Ekweme is the chief slave so far.
Oh,! I see, you were not yet born then. Oya, wake your dad up with a kick to his groin as you normally do and ask him about Azikiwe and Ekweme.

If your ancestors were able to produce a Tinubu, your miserable lives would have been much better.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You wan make dem ban you? grin. MsAllison and Fahdiga are on ground to quickly report you grin
I can't report my fellow Yoruba man. I only report The Igbos

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Vision3: 9:04am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:

Honestly replying you is a waste of time
. Honestly you can't reply me cos you obviously don't ve anything else to say. Ok? Good day Sir
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by TooMuchStuff: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:

Finally the right word is parasite..... Always remember to state your region and stop lumping the whole south together

So you agree with me that you are PARASITE?

So get off my mentioned and go look for Food to survive. Don't forget your begging plastic bowl as an Almajiri. Parasite parasite
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by JONSYN7154: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2020
OLAADEX:

The night mare of ....................
of all Yorubas
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by danilmo: 10:15am On Nov 11, 2020
boyjo:

Dear Tinubu,
They will always betray you.
Support the citizen for once in your life.

Tell us in what way?? I wish to know for real.. I feel he can only do the needful by working his way into presidency. u and I know it's not easy working ur way into presidency.. or how do u think he can help us better??

cox I belief in his governance o..his midals touch in Lagos as d then Governor was amazing despite without 3+years allocation denied of him by obj..I respect.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by IJOBA2: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2020
SuperBold:

My name is Emeka tongue
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by pacespot(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2020
These northerners are desperate to keep the status quo going in Nigeria. If this is one set of people happy with the current state of Nigeria, they are.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by chaloskyx: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2020
ALL NA TITLE YOU ALL DONT COMMAND ANY FORM OF RESPECT FROM ANYBODY BUNCH OF GREEDY THIEVES
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Like or loathe Tinubu d man is a colossus

It's in you.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by zudozz: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Lagos

National Leader of Ruling party of Black most populous country APC

Maybe na only garri u don drink today..without sugar or groundnut!
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ledaman: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
Hahahahahahahahahaha, Obi of Onitsha coming soon to come and greet the incoming president, jagaban himself
Lolz! If them arrest you grin
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by ledaman: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
He has natural influence to be sincere. Who Jah as blessed !
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
helinues:

Upper Iweka people
You self like wahala,you wan make our yamleg people roast you?grin

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
emperor863:

If Tinubu is a slave to the Fulani, what was Azikiwe to Fulani,? What of Alex Ekwueme who had a PhD and seven masters degrees but slaved under sheu shagari, a primary seven certificate holder. Ekweme is the chief slave so far.
Oh,! I see, you were not yet born then. Oya, wake your dad up with a kick to his groin as you normally do and ask him about Azikiwe and Ekweme.

If your ancestors were able to produce a Tinubu, your miserable lives would have been much better.

You forgot to add peter obilar chino chinaman

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by FuckOsuPigs: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
I can't report my fellow Yoruba man. I only report The Igbos

You're trying so hard to be a Yoruba man grin. That reeks of low self esteem. So, you aren't proud of who you are or where you are from? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern House Of Representatives Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo) / Wike, Saraki And Kwankwaso In Rivers State (Photos) / What Will Happen If Buhari Orders Obasanjo's Arrest Over $16bn Power Probe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.