Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) (33692 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

You're trying so hard to be a Yoruba man grin. That reeks of low self esteem. So, you aren't proud of who you are or where you are from? undecided
Where I'm I from and how did you know that I'm from that place?
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by MusaChukwudi: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
OLAADEX:

The night mare of ....................

IPOB

PRIMITIVE BIAFRANS

DISTRESSED MIGRANTS WHO CANT STAY AT HOME

IYANMIRIN

WAILING WAILERS

ATIKULATED LOOTERS AND OBI CHINA VOTERS

IGBO
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by boyjo: 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
danilmo:

Tell us in what way?? I wish to know for real.. I feel he can only do the needful by working his way into presidency. u and I know it's not easy working ur way into presidency.. or how do u think he can help us better??

cox I belief in his governance o..his midals touch in Lagos as d then Governor was amazing despite without 3+years allocation denied of him by obj..I respect.

Just look at how the Fulanis have rubbished him since the inception of Buhari's two tenures, look at how he has been denied his presidential bid, and you will see that betrayal is all they have in store for him.

Lagosians love him but hate his dining with the devil
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by danilmo: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
boyjo:

Just look at how the Fulani rubbished him since the inception of Buhari's two so, look at how he has been denied his presidential bid, and you will see that betrayal is all they have in store for him.

Lagosians love him but hate his dining with the devil

I feel we southerner has bunch of the blame.. if not for unnecessary hatred in SE and some few folks in SW I think he would have had it easy. if he has enough backing I don't see federal power denying him or his puppet(osinbanjo most likely) the presidential chance.

I think he has played his game well, north are seeing the writings that any deny of 2023 for south will hasten Nigerias breakup , Biafra is there, Oduduwa is looking codedly..

Even with the Un-united south I think he still has the good chance with how he is playing his game...

u see the Presidency led by chief of staff , IGP paying visit @bordillion, I think his chance is still on top gear..

wen 2023 comes even d divided south will obey the natural support for either him or his Son(Osinbanjo).

but I wish South won't make the job tasking for him..
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Mabskid: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wizarads
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Mabskid: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
the headeach of ipob
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Tinubu has done well for Lagos no doubt, but he needs to pay attention to his tribesmen, if you don't give attention to your people, don't be surprised when they are decieved into joining outsiders to destroy you.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Akanbiedu(m): 4:22am On Nov 12, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
Tinubu has done well for Lagos no doubt, but he needs to pay attention to his tribesmen, if you don't give attention to your people, don't be surprised when they are decieved into joining outsiders to destroy you.

Some of his tribesmen are just a bunch of naive loudmouths and others are plainly envious characters. He can't kill himself for the MUMUs.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:42am On Nov 12, 2020
seunmsg:
A king visiting a chief! Quite unusual.
In Yoruba culture, Yes. But not in the northern emirates customs. As a matter of fact, during sallah, the Emir visits the traditional ruling houses and the chiefdoms to pay sallah homage. He also visits if they have an occasion or an occurrence.
Re: Emir Of Borgu Kingdom Visits Tinubu (Photo) by boyjo: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2020
danilmo:

I feel we southerner has bunch of the blame.. if not for unnecessary hatred in SE and some few folks in SW I think he would have had it easy. if he has enough backing I don't see federal power denying him or his puppet(osinbanjo most likely) the presidential chance.

I think he has played his game well, north are seeing the writings that any deny of 2023 for south will hasten Nigerias breakup , Biafra is there, Oduduwa is looking codedly..

Even with the Un-united south I think he still has the good chance with how he is playing his game...

u see the Presidency led by chief of staff , IGP paying visit @bordillion, I think his chance is still on top gear..

wen 2023 comes even d divided south will obey the natural support for either him or his Son(Osinbanjo).

but I wish South won't make the job tasking for him..

I agree totally with you.

I read an IBO.Moniker say that if Tinubu can admit to the truth that soldiers killed people at the Lekki toll. he would receive massive support.

Tinubu said he didn't send anyone to kill anyone at the Lekki toll gate as he does not command the Nigeria army and I believe him.

But sweeping the truth under the rug will not help any politician who wants the people on his side.

Nigerians saw people getting shot down at Lekki toll gate during the DJ's live stream on Instagram.

It is better not to say anything, than call black white or deny such truth.
That is what I want Tinubu to avoid; lieing against the people will not help matters.
He should stop helping the Fulanis play their dirty game.

The Ibos are really angry that he sided with Buhari for 2nd term, even after how they rubbished him during the first term.
So, he would really need to bring his game on if he must be President himself.

I will suppourt him if he contests for Presidency, but a lot of people are angry at how he keeps deferring to the Fulanis who CLEARLY, for all to see o, donot like him and never want him in power at all cost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says / INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / EndSARS: Obasanjo Reacts To Violence Against Protesters, Appeals For Calm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.