Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student (4325 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Their is no trick a student will bring that i have not mastered because i was part of the system, even as am done with school for now have stayed around school environment.

N.b.. These days to me every girl is on you knw me, i knw you base, if food comes we chop if not we wash plates..
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by peropoliet(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.
Just like all men are scum. I mean allll the men in this damn country. Excluding my brothers, male cousins.
if girls gist you your brother level of mumu even you go pity am
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Powerfly(f): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
peropoliet:
if girls gist you your brother level of mumu even you go pity am

na. My brother is just 14. E neva dey mumu yet.
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by paul100(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
youngmo001:
That's why I don't date now..still am ready for marriage.
dating those girls now is purely waste of time and money..wen u know that in the next 3 years u are not ready to marry...u will keep on wasting money and another man from nowhere that is ready to marry is catch her up from u.

big boys..just hustle.., have them as besties as a target to be fucking them without dating them
You just wrote what I was about to write.My female cousin ask me why I don't have a girlfriend and I told her that "what is the need of having a girlfriend when I know fully well that even in the next 5years,I am not getting marry.It is better we remain as friends.Life na stage by stage.That no of hours you are spending with that girl,you can use it to learn a skill or improve your life.
You will see some guys in the university,the time they will use to read their books or learn something that will help them in life.They will be spending hours with a girl that may later leave them when he is trying to get himself after school once a rich successful man comes.Some many girls are like that.Not every girl will listen to"be patient babe,I will get there"grin

1 Like

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Oluromantic:
Are you a learner? You're lamenting over what a lot of men know including those younger than you
You dey answer am
No nigarrrr wey no know
In fact I don stop dating and toasting for now
Cause December don dey come cool
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.
Just like all men are scum. I mean allll the men in this damn country. Excluding my brothers, male cousins.
Including your dad too?
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by shegunmessi(m): 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Khd95:
Na poverty mentality dey worry some girl, my girl is still in school, never for once has she asked me to send her money, I do that on my own volition, she reminds me she has a parent why should she bug me for money, that made me respect her and adore her deeply, while I was in school she sent me money, bought me shirts, when we go out, she says we should eat at 'buka' not some fancy places , when she's going back she doesn't collect transportation fare from me, one time I asked her what she wanted from me, I am broke why me, she said something I can never forget in my life 'u are great guy, u are sweet and lovely, u are fun, you make me feel special, you taught me things I will never learn on my own, above all,you respect me,what else should I ask for?'

That day I feel like borrowing money from 'lapo' to give her lol grin

Like i said, na poverty mentality dey worry some girls, not all girls are like That

grin grin grin
From which state she come from

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Beautiful Girlfriend Can't Work / MEN!! Know That The Blood Of Women BOILS When You IGNORE And MOVE ON!! (Photos) / I want my Ex GF Back! or should I keep the New one?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.