Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student (4311 Views)

Dear Men, Please Do Not Make This Terrible Mistake In Your Relationships (photo) / The Terrible Mistake I Made Inviting My Ex Boyfriend To My Wedding / Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by NewDelhi(m): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
If you're working class, don't make the mistake of dating a student. She will turn you to her father. It will get to a point you will start paying her school fees.

Everytime she's always broke and if you no attend to her, she'll start giving you attitude.

To make matters worse, she go dey fvck up and down for school and mumu you go dey Lagos dey form lovey dovey.

23 Likes

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Nazgul: 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sorry for your heart break...not all students are like that though.

Next time look for a girl with morals not someone looking for a meal ticket

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Lcf69(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bruh!! All roads aren't as lousy as the path you chose.Bt,my sympathy though.And,don't stop trying bc,it's naturally necessary...... PINNED.

1 Like

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Oluromantic: 12:04am On Nov 11, 2020
Are you a learner? You're lamenting over what a lot of men know including those younger than you

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by mployer(m): 12:09am On Nov 11, 2020
But you bleeped people girlfriend for school?

It's redistribution. No big deal.

4 Likes

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by 2dice01: 12:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Student will ask for money
Working class will ask for money
Your Ex will ask for money
Even C.E.O will ask for money

No woman is immune to not asking money

Never upgrade from Boyfriend to Daddy

Else Premium Tears Loading cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by doggedfighter(f): 1:06am On Nov 11, 2020
Thought you have something to say undecided

Stale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Nobody: 3:02am On Nov 11, 2020
NewDelhi:
If you're working class, don't make the mistake of dating a student. She will turn you to her father. It will get to a point you will start paying her school fees.

Everytime she's always broke and if you no attend to her, she'll start giving you attitude.

To make matters worse, she go dey fvck up and down for school and mumu you go dey Lagos dey form lovey dovey.
I don't understand why a WORKING CLASS MAN will settle for a student..?
Except the student is EXCEPTIONAL..., a rare Gem.

As a working class man, u should be going after LADIES with already established dreams & not leeches.
A Student will never appreciate your effort.
She'll always see ur efforts towards her as her entitlement without reminiscent 2 what you go 2ru.
Y wuld a working class man settle 4a Leech in dis era?
IF that student has opportunity of leaving you 4 someone better, she will never never hesitate.

Go 4 LADIES who have got a lot to offer beyond sexx, for 2 GOOD HEADS will always be better than one.
Look out for them especially when you're ready for marriage. Don't waste your Marriage.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Snitch24(m): 3:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Nazgul:

Abegi all girls are the same
Believe it or not
Be like set dem never fall ur hand before
Sitdown there make pant dey wear u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Powerfly(f): 5:08am On Nov 11, 2020
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.
Just like all men are scum. I mean allll the men in this damn country. Excluding my brothers, male cousins.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by heniford2: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2020
NewDelhi:

so true
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by duduade: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2020
This has been said over and over again na

These girls on up being rude, expect you to do foot their bills and also give them money for pills
To take when they sleep with their school boyfriends.. Imagine using your own money to cook food for one small boy somewhere

Be doing ringaringa rolling upandan with their kpekus while you hustling and building a life in your head.

OP sorry o

1 Like

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by youngmo001(m): 6:56am On Nov 11, 2020
That's why I don't date now..still am ready for marriage.
dating those girls now is purely waste of time and money..wen u know that in the next 3 years u are not ready to marry...u will keep on wasting money and another man from nowhere that is ready to marry is catch her up from u.

big boys..just hustle.., have them as besties as a target to be fucking them without dating them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by blinking001(m): 7:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Avoid them like a plague.
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Kobicove(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2020
Dating a student is like accepting a liability with your eyes wide open grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Dreadlock69(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.
Just like all men are scum. I mean allll the men in this damn country. Excluding my brothers, male cousins.
This ho's are the same

2 Likes

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2020
A poster above said, don't upgrade yourself from a boyfriend to a daddy,that word is enough, but na we be the best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Khd95(m): 8:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Na poverty mentality dey worry some girl, my girl is still in school, never for once has she asked me to send her money, I do that on my own volition, she reminds me she has a parent why should she bug me for money, that made me respect her and adore her deeply, while I was in school she sent me money, bought me shirts, when we go out, she says we should eat at 'buka' not some fancy places , when she's going back she doesn't collect transportation fare from me, one time I asked her what she wanted from me, I am broke why me, she said something I can never forget in my life 'u are great guy, u are sweet and lovely, u are fun, you make me feel special, you taught me things I will never learn on my own, above all,you respect me,what else should I ask for?'

That day I feel like borrowing money from 'lapo' to give her lol grin

Like i said, na poverty mentality dey worry some girls, not all girls are like That

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by mosdii(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.

where are your brothers and male cousins from?

I believe they're from panya, but if they're from this damn country. Then they are all scum not ordinary scum but bag of scums

7 Likes

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by risi66(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.

Who be this one Again.
If u want to generalized it include your brother babe
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Agricexpert(m): 8:29am On Nov 11, 2020
Lolz,
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Collegelove: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2020
NewDelhi:

The best thing to do here is to use and dump her within a month of knowing her.

I once dated a student who is tall and very pretty. When it comes to women, you have to be very smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by thesicilian: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2020
Nazgul:

Not all students are like that, just about 95% of them.
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by thunderfirebubu: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Nazgul:

u have joined the females in making these stupid statements, pls tell me how to differentiate a girl with morals from one looking for a meal ticket because all of them are the same only that one is in a haste to show herself, the other is a bit patient.

If you complain say girl kpekus dey stench dey will say date clean girl, whereas you go see girl way practice good hygiene but down there na soak away.

Oga/madam do not be decieved dem no dey write morals for pesin face, the girl you think has good morals when you discover wetin she dey do ur mouth no go fit talk am.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Ayo2004: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.
U didn't exclude your father? grin

3 Likes

Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Powerfly(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2020
mosdii:

where are your brothers and male cousins from?

I believe they're from panya, but if they're from this damn country. Then they are all scum not ordinary scum but bag of scums

Nah.. They're not of this world sef..
All men are scumbags.
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Powerfly(f): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayo2004:
U didn't exclude your father? grin

nah.. He's included.
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Liposure: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:
All girls are the same.
That's true sha.
you are guilty of nepotism
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by LordIsaac(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2020
Khd95:
Na poverty mentality dey worry some girl, my girl is still in school, never for once has she asked me to send her money, I do that on my own volition, she reminds me she has a parent why should she bug me for money, that made me respect her and adore her deeply, while I was in school she sent me money, bought me shirts, when we go out, she says we should eat at 'buka' not some fancy places , when she's going back she doesn't collect transportation fare from me, one time I asked her what she wanted from me, I am broke why me, she said something I can never forget in my life 'u are great guy, u are sweet and lovely, u are fun, you make me feel special, you taught me things I will never learn on my own, above all,you respect me,what else should I ask for?'

That day I feel like borrowing money from 'lapo' to give her lol grin

Like i said, na poverty mentality dey worry some girls, not all girls are like That
Words on marble... Same here o (to be honest). But with my ex, it's in tandem with what the OP asserted.
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Ayo2004: 10:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:

nah.. He's included.
Now,I can see y u think men are scum
Radarada grin
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Powerfly(f): 11:41am On Nov 11, 2020
Ayo2004:
Now,I can see y u think men are scum Radarada grin

All men are scumbags regardless.
Re: As A Working Class Guy, Never Make The Terrible Mistake Of Dating A Student by Ayo2004: 11:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Powerfly:

All men are scumbags regardless.
Ok
Radarada grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Married But Still Craves My Attention. / Who Wants To Make Me His ODO? / I'M Tired Of Hoes(hoes Everywhere)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.