Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. (4379 Views)

10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Which Valentine's Gift Is The Best You Have Ever Recieved / What Is The Best Compliment You Ever Recieved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by ntsolution: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2011
People continue to love inspite of the pain, tears and heartbreak maybe because PAIN made them stronger, TEARS made them braver and HEARTBREAK made them wiser.
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by iyatrustee(f): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2011
thanks for allowing me enter the place. it was not as i imagined it would be. Anyway, you are Victim no 85! Lots of love embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by 190: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2011
Thanks for getting me that HTC desire S

If i nor marry u make i crace   angry  angry

Best romantik text sent to 190 eva!!
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by iyatrustee(f): 11:29am On Apr 18, 2011
They don chop you mugu tongue tongue
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by 190: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

They don chop you mugu tongue tongue

You know weda na u be the person undecided
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Abbycrown(f): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2011
". . .how I wish I could stop loving you b/c you hurt me too much, but instead I love you more as each day passes by. I hate to love you. . .". kiss
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by MrCork17: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2011
OOOooo Mr Cork, ur way too big for me! wink
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by tosyne007(m): 11:57am On Apr 18, 2011
"loving u makes life worth living, u light up my life with ur glowing smile. u will 4eva be dear to me, lov u so much and will always do" cheesy
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Goldieluks: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2011
You are the love of my life,
my world would be empty without you.

i felt like wow. kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by 190: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

You are the love of my life,
my world would be empty without you.

i felt like wow. kiss kiss

undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by obowunmi(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mofe doko e. Very romantic!
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Goldieluks: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

smh
are you jealous or what?? shocked
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by MrCork17: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks (f). sweeery, did anyone reallly send u a text or did u text your sef? dont lie! wink
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Goldieluks: 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks (f). sweeery, did anyone reallly send u a text or did u text your sef? dont lie! wink

Just cos you barely receives text messages,i feel your pain bro.
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by 190: 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

smh
are you jealous or what?? shocked

very jealous angry
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by MrCork17: 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks:

Just cos you  barely receives text messages,i feel your pain bro.

Mr Cork <<<<<< Recieved official VIP text mesage to attend Priinse Williams wedding wink.
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Goldieluks: 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mr Cork <<<<<< Recieved official VIP text mesage to attend Priinse Williams wedding wink.

eeeeh liar,you wish.
but come to think of it,i can't be bothered with the so-called VIP invite.

190 why are you jealous
ain't you meant to be my lil bro? shocked shocked sad
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by MrCork17: 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldieluks (f). u cant be botherd with VIP invites? No one ever even bothered to offered u? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by iyatrustee(f): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2011
Goldie, Corky and 190ty. you guys are derailing this thread embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Goldieluks: 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Goldieluks (f). u cant be botherd with VIP invites? No one ever even bothered to offered u? undecided

Go back to junior high,
cause i don't get the trash you just spat out.
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by MrCork17: 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
iyatrustee:

Goldie, Corky and 190ty. you guys are derailing this thread embarassed embarassed

sweery dont mind them. Can i text you? wink
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Goldieluks: 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2011
Mr, Cork:

sweery dont mind them. Can i text you? wink

De-railer and punny stealer.
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by RuuDie(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2011
"I love u. . . . truely, madly, deeply!"
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by ntsolution: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2011
There's a love that only u can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that you alone can complete, baby i always cherish you. To my Endless Luv, My cHerRypie. Gift!
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by 190: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2011
190 why are you jealous
ain't you meant to be my lil bro?

Yeah yeah yeah

Lil brother has grown!! angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Goldieluks: 1:32pm On Apr 18, 2011
190:

Yeah yeah yeah

Lil brother has grown!! angry angry angry

and??
lil bro,won't allow big sis,mingle?? shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by alagha: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2011
i love him
i killed him
i ran away
i still love you. tongue
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by Abbycrown(f): 2:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
ntsolution:

There's a love that only u can give, a smile that only your lips can show, a twinkle that can only be seen in your eyes, and a life of mine that you alone can complete, baby i always cherish you. To my Endless Luv, My cHerRypie. Gift!
Wow! I totally love this. It's the best one here so far.
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by jjgirljay(f): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2011
i will wait forever if thats what it takes to have you forever smiley

@190 d person don craze lol
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by BABE3: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2011
I don't appreciate all these, "stolen quotes" and "Shakespeare's poem" (well, not all the time). They are way too corny. I like down to earth texts. So my most romantic one is:

" --My name-- I won't really say I love you, coz if I said that, I would be lying. I only love Jesus and my Family. So, yh, I really do like you. Happy valentine xoxo"

Yh, I like it. It is real.  grin
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by 190: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2011
jjgirljay:

@190 d person don craze lol

you mean iyatrustee, yes she has angry angry
Re: What Is The Best Romantic Text You Have Ever Recieved. by MMM2(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2011
i
just got de money u sent try n buy de car b4 d end of d month 4 my luv 4 u 2 grow fast.
I luv u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Complains That I Am Not Romantic / He Impregnated Her And Refused To Marry Her; See His Reason. / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2017 Selection Thread[female Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.