Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,116 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! (2061 Views)

Top 10 Photos You Will Look Several Times Before Understanding / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Alexgman1(m): 11:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Pls read the story below and give your advice, contributions and corrections.

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by daviesmania(m): 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2020
Slap ur mother!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by SILENTandSMART2: 11:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lol grin

This can't be true,..

Because no sane mother would allow her daughter to go back and beg a cheating husband easily like dat,

Moreover she doesn't need to slap hin husband back because that will give them another story,

Anyway God knows the best smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by damosade(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
Henn...you have to go ooo
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
That is y it's good to have something that can sustain u and leave comfortable when things like this happen.. if this lady can feed herself and pay her rent she wont ask questions on what to do cos she already know the answer.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Oluromantic: 11:52pm On Nov 10, 2020
Do you need a marriage at all. If you dont, don't ask us for any advice. If you do, let unwise girls like yourself advise you
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by ouzo1(m): 11:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Op dat picture wey u upload up there, na black and white be dey Man own?

1 Share

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Why you con upload innocent people's picture on top your post

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2020
Some men are very stupid
You're wrong and you slapped her
That's uncalled for angry
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Kdon2: 2:12am On Nov 11, 2020
ZIINI:
Some men are very stupid
You're wrong and you slapped her
That's uncalled for angry

Some things you can't change them, because its just the way it is, just as you can't ask God why he kill people you love. That's beyond questioning cos it doesn't have an answer or better still you won't get an answer.
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Snitch24(m): 3:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Pls give us the title of the movie
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by punisha: 6:23am On Nov 11, 2020
Slap your husband
Slap his mother
Slap your mother
Then slap yourself.
It's a practical approach.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by WrittyWritter(f): 6:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Snitch24:
Pls give us the title of the movie

Azzin..d movie go sweet grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2020
Kdon2:

Some things you can't change them, because its just the way it is, just as you can't ask God why he kill people you love. That's beyond questioning cos it doesn't have an answer or better still you won't get an answer.
I don't understand
What are you trying to figure out
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by FahBuLous: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2020
My own is that, No MAN, has any stupid riqht to hit a woman....
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by Ayo2004: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2020
I'm 60% sure u married him for money so u better go back
Radarada grin
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2020
What were you looking for in your husband's phone?!
Re: I Caught My Husband Cheating On Me Several Times! by kepstone: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Go back and apologize for what na, how do you stay in an unhealthy marriage were no respect and honour from your husband.
Beside all those looking for past question for universities click this link https:///2Ui7JMo

(1) (Reply)

What I Said To Her And Her Reactions / Girl runs mad after dumping Guy Who Sponsored Her Education / Guys Can U Eat Biscuit In Front Of Babe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.