Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What I Said To Her And Her Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Said To Her And Her Reactions (2067 Views)

I Pranked My Babe Abt Breaking Up With Her..see Her Reactions(pics) / Nigerian Man Gives His Oyinbo Boo Okro Soup For The First Time Her Reactions Was / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" Her Reactions Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by lessonsoflife: 4:40am On Dec 05, 2020
After attempting to date her and she declined, I stayed low however, she would always come to my office to sell her clothing materials.
Tuth is her intention is to date two of my colleagues. I know of this and through what she normally chips in when we talk. Maybe she thought I was heavily clouded in love that I wouldn't understand.
When she come around my office, I would always call the one she likes the most and she would be very happy calling him her crush.
There is lady in my office that would want to die when this girl comes visiting so I was enjoying the jealous in her.
I have attempted to stop this girl from coming to my work environment when she is not coming to market her products but my mind keeps telling me to calm down.
One day she came and the jealous lady rages in anger and left. She then told me that my colleagues would be surprised to see that on her wedding day, its not going to be me and her.
I smiled and told her that it's not going to be a surprise because I would be cooling off in Canada with my babe. She looked at me with disbelief. And I continued that after all, she doesn't want short boys so I am never interested in her.
She asked me how did I know she doesn't like short boys and I waved off the topic to something else.
For weeks now, she hasn't visited my office again and I don't do any calls with her.
Girls have always dropped hints about their relationships interest but maybe many guys don't code or Carried away by love while the lady in question will never love them.
Happy Relationship to those living happily with their love ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Bluezy13(m): 4:47am On Dec 05, 2020
4:47 am

3 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 05, 2020
Eiya you are short, don't worry there's nothing God cannot do with prayers, you will find your own woman

3 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by duduade: 5:06am On Dec 05, 2020
All these small small boys working in offices earning 40k per month disturbing our morning

6 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Nobody: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2020
You're weird o
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Nazgul: 5:25am On Dec 05, 2020
Why do guys habour this inward anger towards girls who turn down your advances? If she doesn't agree free her, telling her you're going to Canada is just a defence mechanism to put her in the same state she put you. Very unnecessary of you ask me.

6 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by JOACHINpedro: 5:29am On Dec 05, 2020
Your Maturity= 100%
I think I should come and learn from you

2 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Freestainworld(m): 5:34am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
Eiya you are short, don't worry there's nothing God cannot do with prayers, you will find your own woman
Zzor help him out nah, he is a husband material

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
Zzor help him out nah, he is a husband material
I don't like short men, I don't wish to suffocate somebody's son, thank you
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Yuneehk(f): 5:42am On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:
Why do guys habour this inward anger towards girls who turn down your advances? If she doesn't agree free her, telling her you're going to Canada is just a defence mechanism to put her in the same state she put you. Very unnecessary of you ask me.
You see it. Man's pissed off that a lady rejected his advances. And he only realised "her true intentions" of double dating after she no gree date am. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by fnep2smooth(m): 5:43am On Dec 05, 2020
Woman matter de tire me..... This marriage of a tin self. Una sure say I go marry so... ? I just de fear girls of now adays

2 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Freestainworld(m): 7:34am On Dec 05, 2020
grin grin
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by lessonsoflife: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2020
Yuneehk:

You see it. Man's pissed off that a lady rejected his advances. And he only realised "her true intentions" of double dating after she no gree date am. Yeye.

It's a normal thing with life a guy will get rejected especially the average height. Many girls do reject me when I make advances so no more new thing to me. I knew it won't work so I do call the guy she likes when she comes around my work place and would give them chance to talk. Of course I knew earlier before now she double dates, it's normal for many women and I never pissed off she didn't date me.
Man who wants to know the true colors of a woman will always know.
That's it.

2 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by lessonsoflife: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like short men, I don't wish to suffocate somebody's son, thank you

Yes, they are a turn off to many ladies especially if she has a size way more bigger than the guy.

But suffocation, no na.

Nazgul:

I don't harbour any anger against any lady, life is a game.
I know things won't work so I am always on my cool. I have always have the plans to go to Canada, no biggie here she knows even before I asked her out. Yeah, maybe I should have told her I will be her husband best man? Come on.
Not every woman has accepted me and not all have rejected me. Life goes on.
That she didn't accept me Wont make me stop here from coming to work to visit more on the reason of selling even when she has anterior motive. I have never dragged her to my house either.
So cool your temper, I have a chilled bottle water to help you.

Bluezy13:
4:47 am

You don see am na. Although you were awake too at that time and of course, there is no set time for anyone to put up something he or she wishes.

Anyway, I just got distracted a bit after seeing my titles on kdp still on review and I have designed and submitted three covers again.
Just thought I should take my mind off Amazon for that moment.

4 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Kondomatic(m): 9:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:
I see no anger here boss. That lady is among the people that won't let you live and they won't let you die.

She won't date the OP but she kept acting like she's interested to get him hooked so she would have someone to switch to if her other plans didn't work out.

I am happy the guy could see through her tricks.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by anozie33146: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2020
Woman matter de tire me..... This marriage of a tin self. Una sure say I go marry so... ? I just de fear girls of now adays
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Karleb(m): 9:38am On Dec 05, 2020
Kondomatic:
I see no anger here boss. That lady is among the people that won't let you live and they won't let you die.

She won't date the OP but she kept acting like she's interested to get him hooked so she would have someone to switch to if her other plans didn't work out.

I am happy the guy could see through her tricks.

cheesy

You stole that from Super Man! shocked

2 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by somebody02: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2020
I guess most men have always been putting in the "Insha'llah" factor in.
Not all men.
Some of us see these signs early, we only take our L and leave.

I buy PayPal funds, Payoneer, Skrill, Neteller and Africard funds.

2 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by tobechi74: 10:18am On Dec 05, 2020
Canada ko Madagascar ni
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Karleb(m): 10:21am On Dec 05, 2020
tobechi74:
Canada ko Madagascar ni
Enemy of progress!

2 Likes

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by bobokeshington: 10:35am On Dec 05, 2020
WOMAN WEY GO MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE DEM NEVER BORN AM

1 Like

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Donmoscojaja(m): 11:05am On Dec 05, 2020
bobokeshington:
WOMAN WEY GO MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE DEM NEVER BORN AM

i text you bro
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by bobokeshington: 11:12am On Dec 05, 2020
Donmoscojaja:

i text you bro

DON'T GET
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 05, 2020
You don't have a job cause if you do you won't type all this in the darkest hours of the morning
Knowing fully well that you'll be going to work the following day.
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by hashtagged(m): 11:33am On Dec 05, 2020
Well guy you are very mature, if guys could act like instead of just being simps

1 Like

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by baralatie(m): 11:56am On Dec 05, 2020
Nazgul:
I just taya for some guys

she no like you,beef has started

plus the boy o and the woman I,see heavy beef
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by baralatie(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:
You don't have a job cause if you do you won't type all this in the darkest hours of the morning
Knowing fully well that you'll be going to work the following day.
it is the signs of post traumatic rejection symptomatic something something

1 Like

Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Angelacruz: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2020
wahala
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Kondomatic(m): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2020
Karleb:

cheesy

You stole that from Super Man! shocked
Nah, I don't watch that type of movies. I think I saw it on a meme somewhere.
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Vyzz: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:

I think with prayers...

God can make him taller

About 1.87m or more lol
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2020
Vyzz:

I think with prayers...

God can make him taller

About 1.87m or more lol
picture or i don't believe
Re: What I Said To Her And Her Reactions by Vyzz: 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2020
Zzor:
picture or i don't believe

The picture of God making him taller

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Pillow Humping Methods / What Do Men Want? / *a Woman Goes To Prison To Visit Her Husband Who Has Just Been Sentenced To Fort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.