Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People (15464 Views)

Obi’s Endorsement: You Can’t Speak For Us, Yoruba, Afenifere Tells Akeredolu / Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Stop Buhari From Coming To Ebonyi / Ngige: IPOB Can’t Attack Me Outside Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Bleiz(m): 5:46am On Nov 11, 2020
Truth!!
IPOB doesn't and will never speak for Igbo people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by YorubaLord: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2020
angry
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by zeusdgrt(m): 5:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Everybody has a right to agitate but when you start being stupid it makes it senseless,u left ur region to claim others when even u don't have relevance there.Even among the Igbo tribe they are separating themselves to ur course.I blame the young ones that will die for an unreasonable fellow who runs out of the country and speak via media and expect them to do his will without him being present,nnamdi kanu just want to be relevant and he wants a political office which he is not getting.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Nobody: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2020
G
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by mannatech: 5:48am On Nov 11, 2020
The governors are not wise. They shouldn't give the Igbos a valid reason to demand for a referendum.
The endsars protest has shown a big disconnect between government and the people, how these politicians come to conclusions and think they know what the people really want is baffling.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by jamesversion: 5:48am On Nov 11, 2020
If certain Northern individuals with vested interest aren't sponsoring IPOB, why hasn't Nnamdi Kanu been extradited to Nigeria after inciting violence and death.

In Nigeria, do not take things how you see it.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Kiddo01(m): 5:48am On Nov 11, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
I will advise you to repent now before it becomes too late for you.
The people has suffered too much in the hands of your leadership,
Stop destroying the lives you are supposed to protect,
Fulanisation agenda is not for your good no matter the time it reaches you, remember solo wiwa ( nwaiwa)

You no get sense, plan, work, family and u are here ranting. mtcehew
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by chrisxxx(m): 5:48am On Nov 11, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:
Fulanisation agenda is not for your good no matter the time it reaches you, remember solo wiwa ( nwaiwa)
Apart from Ikwerre, Ogoni is also Igbos?
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by BIGGESThead6: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Nnandi Kanu, BIAFRANS AND IPOB TERRORIST RIGHT now. grin cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by chrisxxx(m): 5:52am On Nov 11, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Why I lean towards the Biafran ideology completely and support my brothers to get their heart desire, Biafra.

I'm glad an Ndigbo went on ground observed things first hand and dare to speak the truth.

Yes, I chastised IPOB for causing mayhem in Oyigbo and coming out to declare false narratives, but I still continue to declare my support for the Biafran ideology and believe it will see the light of the day.

IPOB has some advantages, if the igbos are attacked and IPOB launches a counter attack to fight against Ndigbo interest, that is considered good, laudable and brave, but to launch series of unprovoked attacks strategically targeted at triggering a bigger fight wasn't just unstrtaegic but stvpid. To then turn back and try to spin lies on people and twisting the narratives wasn't even more foolish

IPOB is fully responsible for the situationship at Oyigbo and I greet the leaders of Ndigbo land, the governors and Ohaneze for the bold move and uncovering the root cause of issues first hand.
Anywhere you are will know peace and truth.
Live long.
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Nobody: 5:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Lol, people make me laugh . I am sure that 95% of Igbo people would love to leave Nigeria if there was a referendum today. Umahi, continue living in fools paradise and continue to be cheered on by people who have Hisbah Police. Such hypocrisy lol

5 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by RedPhoenix: 5:57am On Nov 11, 2020
chrisxxx:

Anywhere you are will know peace and truth.
Live long.

wink
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by osusuallstars: 6:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Neither the governors forum has the right to speak for Ndigbos.
Because you are in power , its your wish that the status will remain the same .
You as a governor, you have only one vote during a referendum.

MNK is more popular than all of you combined.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Burruchaga71(m): 6:02am On Nov 11, 2020
Godfullsam:
Ndigbos don't want Biafra , only some frustrated jobless and brainwashed criminals wants Biafra.

Even nnamdi cownu the IndecentStar doesnt want Biafra, he is just using his gullible stupid followers to catch cruise.

. Abeg we want Biafra. This nwa Abakaliki can not speak for us... Mad people everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Burruchaga71(m): 6:02am On Nov 11, 2020
SmartPolician:

Oh, shush it!

No sensible person should be glad to stay in a failed state, unless he is part of the problem

Every separatist group has a genuine reason to call for secession because Nigeria is an embarrassment to sensible Nigerians
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by javaguru: 6:04am On Nov 11, 2020
who gave this politicians right to speak for ndi igbo

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by nengibo: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2020
BabaCommander:
grin
You are absolutely right, mazi Umahi.

But this is half truth.

IPOB leadership and their irritating followers knows that they ARE NOT SPEAKING and CANNOT speak for Igbo people.

Neither CAN you, mazi Dave nwa Umahi or your fellow self deluded governors SPEAK for the Igbo people.

Who can speak for Igbos apart from those who were elected by majority of Igbos
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Antoeni(m): 6:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Then Let the Reasonable Igbos and it's Leadership Wipe them Out Completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by nengibo: 6:07am On Nov 11, 2020
AmuDimkpa:
Lol, people make me laugh . I am sure that 95% of Igbo people would love to leave Nigeria if there was a referendum today. Umahi, continue living in fools paradise and continue to be cheered on by people who have Hisbah Police. Such hypocrisy lol
Hisbah police shouldn't be copied, are u now an Aboks
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:

Ladies and gentlemen let's stand for the Ipob anthem. 1, 2 and read

Government of the north!

You see why we want to divide this country?

The Fulanis have taken over everything!

Buhari is failure and a jihadist!

It shall never be well with lord lugard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Coronavirus84: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2020
RichDad1:
By Thursday, Dave Umahi would have completed his transfer to APC. cool cool
Speaking from Abakaliki town, Engr Dave Nwaeze Umahi have announced yesterday his defection to APC.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by pickatyou2: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2020
osusuallstars:
Neither the governors forum has the right to speak for Ndigbos.
Because you are in power , its your wish that the status will remain the same .
You as a governor, you have only one vote during a referendum.

MNK is more popular than all of you combined.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

For your car tracking services and installation, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by HAccord: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2020
Umahi the day dreamer.
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 11, 2020
nengibo:

Hisbah police shouldn't be copied, are u now an Aboks

Nothing wrong in being an “Aboks”. I am talking about the hypocrisy in Nigeria . People should be treated equally, if Nigeria was fair and just for everyone, nobody would agitate for secession.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Badonasty(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Lovelies1:
Search for southandmiddlebeltnigeriaforum on telegram to join

I for join this your group but I don't like how that map looks like
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by eldeens: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:

People are now bittered by the truth. Everything now is Fulani, if you can't impregnate your wife it's Fulani... Fulani has become your nightmare, Eyyah sorry! Fulani is never the cause of your problems, you are your problems, so deal with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by eldeens: 6:20am On Nov 11, 2020
ejighikemeuwa:

you don't know what you are talking,.you are speaking the mind of your Fulani masters
are you a terrorist?

People are now bittered by the truth. Everything now is Fulani, if you can't impregnate your wife it's Fulani... Fulani has become your nightmare, Eyyah sorry! Fulani is never the cause of your problems, you are your problems, so deal with it.
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by BabaCommander: 6:21am On Nov 11, 2020
nengibo:

Who can speak for Igbos apart from those who were elected by majority of Igbos

The Governors are elected by their respective states, not the mijority of Igbos. Truth is that IPOB have more more 'majority of Igbos support ' than Umahi. Still IPOB has no right to detect to any Igbo man.

No one in Igbo land can arrogate to himself the right to speak for the Igbo people.

Every Igbo man has the right to speak for himself and decide his Destiny so are every group for themselves.

Igbos have no higher power other than the Almighty God Himself.

3 Likes

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by AnanseK(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2020
Why is Nairaland harboring so many IPOB terrorists?
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by hammerDK: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2020
NNAMDI KANU WILL SOON DECLARE ANOTHER LOCKDOWN OF EBONYI STATE.

WITH FULL COMPLIANCE.
Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by orisa37: 6:27am On Nov 11, 2020
ipob-cant-speak-for-igbo-people.

IPOB IS USURPING OHANAEZE IN THE SOUTH EAST.

1 Like

Re: Dave Umahi: IPOB Can’t Speak For Igbo People by Gkay1(m): 6:28am On Nov 11, 2020
it is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revolution Has Started In Nigeria –fayemi / Onitsha was founded by Edo Prince.(by Nnamdi Azikiwe the zik of Africa) / Economy Is On The Way To Recovery - Adeosun, Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.