Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) (34390 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigeria First lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for prayers for Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

She made the appeal on her Instagram page on Wednesday morning, November 11.

Mrs Buhari shared a photo of a burning candle alongside an Islamic quote with the hashtag
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcZkbespL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

One Wizard in Katsina said she's feeling guilty of all her sins against NIGERIA. But she should have said "Pray for me NIGERIANS!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by leisuretym: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
She said Allah is sufficient but keep receiving alert from Tax payers money

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Getodrip: 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigeria First lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for prayers for Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs Buhari shared a photo of a burning candle alongside an Islamic quote with the hashtag
They want to spend another 2billion on prayer grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Kaybex007(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
God has answered our prayer by giving us a fruitful geographical area as a country, what we need now is all hands on desk, most especially our so called political leaders, so as to achieve good result.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by obyrich(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please is it normal in Islam for a woman to call men for prayer? Please I need to be educated as I am trying to understand the tenets of Islam.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 1:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
How much is the prayer going to cost Nigeria? another 2billion to Mecca prayer warriors?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Madam tell them to reduce your monthly allowance.. let's start from there

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by slowice(m): 1:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
She no hear dem been Don spend 2b naira for prayer both home and abroad e no work? Which kind prayer she dey find again...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
After stolen covid19 palliatives these wicked witchcraft politicians, are coming out to demanding prayers from the people they sent army to massacring.... undecided

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Vicdgreat556(m): 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Charity begins at home ma
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by begge: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Aisha not prayer the only problem is your impostor husband jubril.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Madam, kindly tell your boyfriend to resign. No amount of prayer can ever change the mind of the southerners. Ndiara everywhere..
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Burruchaga71(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
[Nigeria has gone past that stage madam.

Do us a favour by telling your husband to step down.

You're not different from the rest of the cabals and Hausa oligarchy. We only hear your voice when things aren't working your ways
Gbam
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by chaloskyx: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL KEEP USING RELIGION TO CALM PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM HOPE IN A GOVERNMENT THAT IS SET UP TO FAIL ITS PEOPLE SO WHATS THE USE OF PRAYER WHEN THE SYSTEM WE ARE PRAYING ABOUT IS ROTTEN THE WAY TO MAKE NIGERIA WORK IS BY RESTRUCTURING THE SYSTEM AND ORIENTATION OF POLITICAL LEADERS NOT THROUGH PRAYERS. IF IT WAS BY PRAYER THAT THINGS WOULD CHANGE IN NIGERIA THERE WONT BE ANY USE ELECTING PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND TO POLITICAL OFFICE SINCE PRAYER WOULD DO ALL THE WORK FOR US NONSENSE
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by drlateef: 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
What's the budget for the prayers please...

Another #2.2b...

I can pray very well.....I just need my cut

Call Jonathan or Dasuki that I authorise the release of 2.2 billion to you.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by handiriwamadi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:

Madam Aisha Buhari please continue to pray for your husband and his cabinet to change for good. this kind of apc change is not what we bargain for.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Ajixegun: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Gibberish!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Is NIGERIA Dieing ? Why the candle burning ?
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by zeyt: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
After which your making more money than your husband in the villa
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Eddygre8(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Praying for what precisely?
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Renegade23: 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lets keep praying while other countries keep taking action.... nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by princenaira(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
We have prayed enough, tell your husband yo sit up to his duties or resign and retire to enable the country move forward.

Mention one country in the developed part of the World that prays more than Nigeria? Don't fool yourself Aisha, you guys are killing Nigeria gradually and mist answer for it
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by HRMK: 1:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Dear Aisha, no amount of prayers will work for Nigeria as far as your empty headed husband is still on the saddle. the best prayer you can pray for Nigeria is to advice your husband to quickly resign so that a capable hand can mount the seat of power. thanks as you heed my advice
ONLY A MISCREANT AND BASTARD WULD ABUSE MAN OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS GRANDPA!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by lilyheaven: 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin grin
Una just the make me laugh like one crazy person
Please send my own cut, when you receive alert,
I have been praying ��
CalabarPikin:
What's the budget for the prayers please...

Another #2.2b...

I can pray very well.....I just need my cut
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by bayelsaowei(m): 1:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by fubsy: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:

I do pray for Nigeria and the leaders, but I know that prayer without action is worthless. Remember, "Faith without work is death". Both the leaders and the followers need to deliberately work for the good of this nation.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by HRMK: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=chaloskyx post=95924716]YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FOOL KEEP USING RELIGION TO CALM PEOPLE AND MAKE THEM HOPE IN A GOVERNMENT THAT IS SET UP TO FAIL ITS PEOPLE SO WHATS THE USE OF PRAYER WHEN THE SYSTEM WE ARE PRAYING ABOUT IS ROTTEN THE WAY TO MAKE NIGERIA WORK IS BY RESTRUCTURING THE SYSTEM AND ORIENTATION OF POLITICAL LEADERS NOT THROUGH PRAYERS. IF IT WAS BY PRAYER THAT THINGS WOULD CHANGE IN NIGERIA THERE WONT BE ANY USE ELECTINPEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND TO POLITICAL OFFICE SINCE PRAYER WOULD DO ALL THE WORK FOR US NONSENSE[/quote] HMMM...NNAMDI KANU IPOB BOY!CONGRATS!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Lawmakers Stop $875m Defence Equipment Sale To Nigeria / Abia Government House Still In ‘Rented’ Quarters - 32 Years After / What Magu Told Buhari On SSS Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.