Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) (34380 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Dear Aisha, no amount of prayers will work for Nigeria as far as your empty headed husband is still on the saddle. the best prayer you can pray for Nigeria is to advice your husband to quickly resign so that a capable hand can mount the seat of power. thanks as you heed my advice

Capable hand like who? If he resigns osinbajo will take the mantle. It’s very clear.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by RighteousSlawor: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise God! My precious daddy is not mocked, and cannot be mocked. Halleluyah!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by ade4ray(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fahdiga:
Dear Aisha, no amount of prayers will work for Nigeria as far as your empty headed husband is still on the saddle. the best prayer you can pray for Nigeria is to advice your husband to quickly resign so that a capable hand can mount the seat of power. thanks as you heed my advice
How I wish this message can reach this woman..she might give it a second taught and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Even the other Buhari will support this
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by gokesoye: 12:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
No we don't need to pray for Nigeria. All we need is for you to go to the oza room with your dumb husband,give him a blow-job and bite his dick

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by SmartPolician: 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
gokesoye:
No we don't need to pray for Nigeria. All we need is for you to go to the oza room with your dumb husband, give him a blow-job and bite his dick

U dey mad ohhhh

grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
YoonSung57:
For which Nigeria?

MADAM JUST TODAY WE READ THAT UNA SPEND 2 BILLIONS ON PRAYS FOR NIGERIA

HERE IS MY BANK DETAIL CREDIT AM JUST ONE BILLION LET ME START SHARP SHARP

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by studentofTruth: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Rather than brother about those ones that laugh at you. Just do your thing, continue the hard work and productivity.

Sure, just pointing out the mentality of Nigerian youths. I don't have their time.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
we have prayed n we know the problem ur husband is d leading problem
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
B4 nko, that's what we know how to do best.
When other countries are advancing in technology, we are advancing in religion and prayer.

Today, our pastors can compete with pastors all over the world but Naija as a country can't even compete with small Ghana.

Kano has the best Islamic police in the world, too good that they destroy bottles of beer without anyone getting hurt by glass.

Mtchew, very anyhow country. angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Ykc2(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
I wonder how muslim people dey think say their prayers to their Allah dey work undecidedif e dey work, blood wey Muslim people don donate to allah for don make their Allah answer dem,boko haram dey donate blood to allah ,ISIS too,,alshabab, alqaida, Taliban ,maitasine,jundallah,salafi,wahabist,sunni,all they kill for allah even gandollar and el rufai dey fight for allah too

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by dominion001(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Candle Light:
it is time to stop this game and mourn my her husband.

Pray For Nigeria:
She knows Nigeria under the presidency leaded by a foreigner in disguise need a serious prayer.

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
WaistPain:
Madam why waste prayers when you can just walk right into your bedroom and slap the shvt outta your husband make em sense come back

Multiple of this will equally get the job done.

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
omooba969:

FIXED
You don't get it?...
Nig is currently being RULED, not GOVERNED....
The country urgently needs a LEADER,
not a RULER.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by prophetfire: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
I F IT'S TO LOOT MONEY NOW, SHE WON'T CALL US. ONLY SHE AND BUBU DO THAT ONE. WHEN WORK REACH, SHE BEGIN INVITE NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
STUPID.
If we pray to God for basic things like securing the lives of the citizens. Then what's the usefulness of buhari?
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by dahnimoh(m): 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
After the federal government had spent #2.2billion for prayers?

CAN'T we see that the problem of Nigeria needs fasting and not only prayer
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by majaazeez123(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
Contact for your Nysc Medical Fitness certificate and Medical report within 24hrs.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by marsman: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
Most inept first Lady since the beginning of the 4the republic, such a trouble maker.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rather ask us to pray for you, your family and probably for your late husband if what nnamdi Keanu is saying is true!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by meditator(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
CalabarPikin:
What's the budget for the prayers please...

Another #2.2b...

I can pray very well.....I just need my cut
This is not the era of PDP.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by waleadeagb(m): 1:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
That's right, we need to pray for Nigeria and I volunteer to lead the prayers throughout the 4 corners of the world. We must go to Saudi Arabia, USA, UK and Australia before the prayer would be answered and we are also requesting the sum of N1.8B naira for logistics and feeding of the gods and also for a speedy answer to the prayers. We are considerate and compassionate enough not to ask for N2.2B like those other Dansuki people that EFFC is investigating. Our own prayer hashtag is #praydonownow and you can always Invite to the villa to anoint the dead and also the living. We can anoint the dead man in Aso rock and he would be made whole again. Waiting to hear from you Madam of the other room..,
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by FuckOsuPigs: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pr0cter:
Prayers is not the solution to our problem. Bad leadership is.

Rearrange your statement grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by kushme: 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by johnnychuks(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
madam abeg waka go front.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
E don taaay wey we dey pray for this Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by toboy: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pr0cter:
Prayers is not the solution to our problem. Bad leadership is.

lol Good leadership is

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by lastempero: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Let us attack this shameless mother of an okada rider.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
Tell your husband to do the right thing or get the fok out of the villa
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Kaylet: 1:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Her Media team should have made her more explicit on why the prayers and why the candle

It's very suggestive of tragedy, or death and press would twist it to fit different agenda

You nailed it and only thing comes to my mind.

I hope it's her official ig page
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Kay25(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yes she has forseen the evil to behold her the loss she is about to fall in...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TheEmefieleDisaster: Nigerians Call Out Emefiele On Twitter / Lateef Fagbemi Tackles Governor Ododo For Helping Yahaya Bello Evade Arrest / Army Recovers Arms Cache Near Otuoke In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.