Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) (34386 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Tulsaguy: 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
The only prayer is for God to remove the only stumbling block that her husband represent on the path of Nigeria to greatness
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by omobaba101(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
We agree to pray, no problem. Before putting us on 'Prayer Mood', she must come out and tell the whole country all the secrets she knows about Nigeria, then we can pray.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by witworth(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
For where, For how many times, Since when.
Abeg commont for here.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by sonofthunder: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigeria First lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for prayers for Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

She made the appeal on her Instagram page on Wednesday morning, November 11.

Mrs Buhari shared a photo of a burning candle alongside an Islamic quote with the hashtag
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcZkbespL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

All these hypocrites
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigeria First lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for prayers for Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

Mrs Buhari shared a photo of a burning candle alongside an Islamic quote with the hashtag

Hope something bad is not about to happen soon? Cos this one she say pray for Nigeria hope she din get the information say something buruku go soon happen
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by obasani(m): 5:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
see who your presido dey give doggy,Kai money good oooooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by tweakdude1: 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
please who ever get the prayer points make him share.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by juszoe82: 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
So our own is to praying while their own it to shop in Dubai and looting the money.

Aisha Buhari nobody is ready to pray for Nigeria again as what we need is for the right thing to be done.

Stop fooling us while your children are busing flexing.

Our prayer is for all the wicked leaders to die and those that does not want our progress to die. Amen.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by showafrica(m): 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
setobaba:
Candle with a burning light

Someone is dead

Who?

I no no oo, hope is not what you are thinking.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Franktom247(m): 6:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
if you cant pray as a first lady for the country madam pls pack out
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by writeprof(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Candle in the wind? Whose candle is burning or has burnt? This woman is passing a message to the world!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na only masses Dey pray for Nigeria?
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by lomprico(m): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
4Q beach!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by IAMPEDRO: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:

A wise man once said when you know ur problem, it's considered to be solved already. Mama, you see this prayer even the owner of the universe might even ignore it, He has given us every ability to tackle issues, but, you see, if you caused the problem yourself the fruits will surely surface.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Pr0cter: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Enyari:

So bad leadership is the solution?...

Lol. Na mistake
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Pr0cter: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
toboy:
lol Good leadership is

Lol. Na mistake
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Pr0cter: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

Rearrange your statement grin

Lol. Na mistake
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Prayer Ko... I will be the last.
There are more better tyns to pray for.

Insha Allah!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Likasite: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wahala for countries like China and India wey no know Allah
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by emmnprince(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
sapientia:
Rubbish

Religion killed Nigeria

We give people money to build roads, leave them and start paying tithe to avoid accidents caused by bad roads.

This one here, the husband is on a fast track of destroying Nigeria, instead of telling him to stop it maybe after giving him crocodile style, she is here asking for prayers.

The day we will discover that the greatest prayer that works is holding people responsible for their action, there will be hope

You are on point!

Whenever I hear "Na only God go fit help Nigeria!" I just nod my head in pity and asked this simple question: How God want take help Nigeria when "Nigerians" no want help themselves?

We know our problems, to solve it na another BIG problem!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Olayemitemitope(f): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin
CalabarPikin:
What's the budget for the prayers please...

Another #2.2b...

I can pray very well.....I just need my cut
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Farotimi72: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
So you will spend another 2.2b sebi?... We no pray
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by HaBaE(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
princeade86:
Let use #3b for the prayer
Since nah steady cash out we dey do.... Every budget is in Billy and trily
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by suremanpatriot: 3:02am On Nov 12, 2020
And may God Almighty wipe out every pharoahs in in nigeria govt fed and state that are busy sharing our national billions of naira wealth and not caring to check to ensure we got our own daily share in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by awoluyi(m): 3:50am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Pr0cter post=95922580]Prayers is not the solution to our problem. Good leadership is.

I have prayed well well for Nigeria before, I now fast and pray for Nigerians for emergency of quality, thinking and visionary leaders.
I am presently on mount top (Apata Igbala) begging God to grant my state governor wisdom, vision and ideas so that our state can move from poverty to prosperity.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by HRMK: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Oga how did I abused the man. so telling someone the raw truth is now abuse. the question is Buhari capable of leading this country after all that has happened in the last five years since he became the president. Did all this developed countries attain greatness by just prayers without a capable hand as the leader. in a critical situation like this we need to reason with logic instead of emotion.
STOP COMPLAINING AND JOIN THE RACE!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Thunday1005(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
How much are we spending cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Dmano: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oya,where are the prayer band members,food con land ooo
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by HRMK: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fahdiga:
Oga how did I abused the man. so telling someone the raw truth is now abuse. the question is Buhari capable of leading this country after all that has happened in the last five years since he became the president. Did all this developed countries attain greatness by just prayers without a capable hand as the leader. in a critical situation like this we need to reason with logic instead of emotion.
WHAT HAS BN UR OWN CONTRIBUTION?
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by waldigit: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
benjackugo:

We don't need her prayers but her telling us the truth sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
HRMK:
WHAT HAS BN UR OWN CONTRIBUTION?
You can start by listing yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

50 Killed As ISWAP Attacks Army Base In Borno / Oyetola: I Leave Behind ₦‎14 Billion Cash, Paid ₦‎97b Debt Without Borrowing / Beware Of Gold Circle Condoms!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.