Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) (34391 Views)

Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by kjsixtynine: 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
May we know what the prayer point is.

If it is that God should kill all the useless leaders and people Nigeria has and thunder strike them, I am all for that.

Anything else, count me out.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by bigeliot(m): 12:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
She's part of the problem. Even allah is not happy with u and ur hole in d neck husband. Abi na kpomo ear. What am I saying, he don die na.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Her Media team should have made her more explicit on why the prayers and why the candle

It's very suggestive of tragedy, or death and press would twist it to fit different agenda

Sure. There is more to this twit than we can see.

The evil planners are at it again and she gets to know their plan but can't reveal due to her position in govt.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by TimeTraveler369: 12:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
The masseur is calling for Prayers while she steals the billions meant for the people.

I think the cost of prayers is now 2.2 billion naira. She can afford to hire foreign prayer warriors from the home town of the pedo guy(RIP)

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Euegene100001: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bleep u Idoit
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by PrinceMajestic: 12:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
Foolishness at its peak. Let her include her boko haram terrorist brothers in UAE cell. Only fools continue to pray for Nigeria instead of work for Nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by tayo4ng(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
She should call for prayer for her husband instead, because his our problem
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by studentofTruth: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Lets stop praying.

Let each Nigerian act and increase their productivity, you will see that Nigeria condition will improve

Nigerians actually abhor productivity.

When you work hard, they laugh at you, but when they see your income, they get jealous. What I call the Nigerian Paradox.

Everything is about religion and superstition for this people.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Johndyk(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
What of the prayers the spent 2.2bn on?? Was it not loud enough?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Arrant Bullcrap!

Prayer ain't Nigeria's problem,

BAD RULERSHIP IS!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
Madam, you don't want our prayers.

Our prayers might be injurious to you and your family.

Kindly route your prayer requests to the imams that you normally use and pay the customary hefty prayer fees.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
We need prayers and I doubt if our protesters are doing same
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by GodHatesBigots(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
crap
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by AmadorSays: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
No be just prayers we need, we need an end to bad governance

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by TooMuchStuff: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hope she's not a widow already

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
studentofTruth:

Nigerians actually abhor productivity.

When you work hard, they laugh at you, but when they see your income, they get jealous. What I call the Nigerian Paradox.

Everything is about religion and superstition for this people.

Rather than brother about those ones that laugh at you. Just do your thing, continue the hard work and productivity.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
TecM0:
Her Media team should have made her more explicit on why the prayers and why the candle

It's very suggestive of tragedy, or death and press would twist it to fit different agenda

This is not working. You will need to try harder to earn that chicken change.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by FutureHNDRxXx: 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
After dasuki gates 2.2BN prayers? shocked cheesy
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by MansoryMX(m): 12:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Speak up woman or forever hold your tongue! The sooner you speak up the lighter your sentence and that of your ADCs and Children! You have fooled 190 millions Nigerians for too long!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
These guys and prayers though. grin

Lazy thieves!
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by SimpKING: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
I hope it wont cost 2.2 billion naira

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by dododawa1: 12:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Someone enjoying praying for unenjoyed people,INSIDE LIFE.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
this nation really needs prayers.
"If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves and pray, then will hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their land".
Truly God is the only solution to this nation's problem, but we need to channel our prayers to him the right way, may God help us.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Ajsmart(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Another N2.2b prayer loading.........

Lazy people always calling for prayers when they should be spending their time creating policies that will positively influence the lives of its citizens and reduce poverty and insecurities.

benjackugo:
Nigeria First lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for prayers for Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

She made the appeal on her Instagram page on Wednesday morning, November 11.

Mrs Buhari shared a photo of a burning candle alongside an Islamic quote with the hashtag
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcZkbespL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by nemynely(m): 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
What effrontery! She should save those prayers for the judgement God is preparing for her and Jubril, and their likes. The blood they have shared, the hardship they have caused all cry out for vengeance.
Nigeria needs no prayers but affirmative action.
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Getsaved(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
I do not mean to be pessimistic. But with recent happening in Nigeria, especially the arrest of those who support the #endsars protest. This lady knows something huge that may erupt into a full scale civil war in Nigeria is about to occur. The presidency is already getting on the nerves of its citizens. The U. N have sent Amina to warn them politicians -I am sure her recent visit to Buhari is a warning.

Something is coming. Will the politicians hear and turn from from their evil ways ? Will they stop #badgovernance ?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by omooba969(m): 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Arrant Bullcrap!

Prayer ain't Nigeria's problem,

BAD RULERSHIP GOVERNANCE IS!

FIXED
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Frankiecrenshaw: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fool. No be una they kill the country
Re: Aisha Buhari Calls For Prayers For Nigeria (Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
benjackugo:
Nigeria First lady, Aisha Buhari, has called for prayers for Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

She made the appeal on her Instagram page on Wednesday morning, November 11.

Mrs Buhari shared a photo of a burning candle alongside an Islamic quote with the hashtag
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcZkbespL6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
religion really makes people stupid!!!
even God say prayer without work dey useless...
nah *most* Christians own dey surprise me pass,dem no go personally read bible na only where pastor giv for Church..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Prayers At Democratic State Of Florida's Congress / How First Lady ‘influenced Rivers Governorship Poll For Wike’ / Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.