Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. (3268 Views)

How Married Men Feel About Their Children Sucking Breast / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 4:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
I was strolling one day when I saw a beautiful young girl of 14 or 15 she looks beautiful but a 24 year old me just shrugged off the thought. She s too young for me. As I move on I got a very big surprise when a man in his late 30's or early 40's stopped his Honda Accord car to toast this girl. This might not look like a big deal but looking deeper it has a whole lot of implications. Now a young naive girl sees a mature man that is financially stable chasing after her then suddenly she starts feeling Bigger than what she truly is. Unknown to the young lady this man has no SERIOUS intentions in mind for the lady. Then all of a sudden she starts ignoring younger men close to her age. This goes on for a while till their time is wasted and it's becoming late till reality sets in. Probably if you have a beautiful girl giving you problem the reason is not far from this. You will be surprised how desperately men in there 30's chase young girls just because they are now financially stable a bit. Denying young men of her age that truly desires her due access. The funniest part is some of these simps don't pay school fees but have money to carry young girls to hotel. The men thus incur curses from the girl in question, the guys that truly wanted her, and the family he neglected. You need to see how desperate these men are. A girl that has seen a man richer and older than you simping for her will look at you with little regards. Say no to simping.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Bennysam: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
Who are you to blame? The man or the idiot that suppose to ignore him?

3 Likes

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Sundrus: 4:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na ur society wey dey worship wealth & affluence cause am. Blame ur society way don troway moral value inside dustbin.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bennysam:
Who are you to blame? The man or the idiot that suppose to ignore him?
you can't really blame these girls too. Most people are cut off from reality. they live in a fantasy world

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by SILENTandSMART2: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
You make sense partially about the fact of chasing underage girls,

But the rest of your point is crap,

No sensible man will see a young girl go for an older woman provided they are beautiful and have any other aspect equally,

It is left for a girl to choose when boys are all over before she reach her expiring date smiley

Anyway OP god nogo shame us

3 Likes

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Story for another day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sundrus:
Na ur society wey dey worship wealth & affluence cause am. Blame ur society way don troway moral value inside dustbin.
too bad
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
You make sense partially about the fact of chasing underage girls,

But the rest of your point is crap,

No sensible man will see a young girl go for an older woman provided they are beautiful and have any other aspect equally,

It is left for a girl to choose when boys are all over before she reach her expiring date smiley

Anyway OP god nogo shame us
That's not the issue. it stems from decieving these girls. They end up wasting their time

3 Likes

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by jeff1607(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
A girl of 15 , what will a guy around her age offer her ?

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by SILENTandSMART2: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jannuxajj:

That's not the issue. it stems from decieving these girls. They end up wasting their time

Aa for dat , true talk,

But you never say dat for yaa first post smiley
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
jeff1607:
A girl of 15 , what will a guy around her age offer her ?
you don't know how desperate these men are
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Nackzy: 5:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
I seem not to Understand this Folks called married men...

By the way for indepth Analysis about CHYMALL call me or chat me up as an Ambassador in CHYMALL and a longtime Nairlander so i can guide you through the business
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nackzy:
I seem not to Understand this Folks called married men...

By the way for indepth Analysis about CHYMALL call me or chat me up as an Ambassador in CHYMALL and a longtime Nairlander so i can guide you through the business
as in

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Nackzy: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jannuxajj:

as in
I just tire for them, the other one bought IPhone 11 for one girl, while the wife is using an old generation Android phone

2 Likes

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Joker09(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jannuxajj:

Some men even lie to them that they aren't married. These girls will start looking guys on the streets like she's above their level. Well this is what most fine girls do in Nigeria now anyways, dating G guys and sugar daddies, it's the sad reality.

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Bennysam: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jannuxajj:

you can't really blame these girls too. Most people are cut off from reality. they live in a fantasy world
I’m not blaming anyone but I ask a question, now who’s fantasizing?
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nackzy:

I just tire for them, the other one bought IPhone 11 for one girl, while the wife is using an old generation Android phone
you can just imagine

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Joker09(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nackzy:

This is very common now. They don't care to spend anything just to get the coochie. They don turn most girls to runs girls finish.

Just make money for your own good(not because of any girl), money is what most of these girls know. Romance is dead a long time ago.

4 Likes

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by punisha: 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
A society u can do nothing about chief.
You r busy lamenting while the girls are happy and cashing out.
I dunno about simping but u sure can't afford half of what the men give the girls. It's transactional. I also I'm not encouraging child abuse but these girls ain't any different from a typical young boy doing Ali and driving a benz.
Yes, boys their age don't even get noticed by them anymore. Quite saddening, but the cycle continues...boys their age settle for youger girls etc.

The rotteness of the society is only getting worse.
Both the men, the girls, the schools, churches, mosque, parents and more r to be blamed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by humilitypays(m): 6:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Young men cannot change the lives of fellow young ladies financially, only fvcking, but the older men can change her life and that of her family.

Take a look at Ned Nwoko and Regina, if Regina had continued following boys of her age, she, her parents and siblings will be struggling with poverty by now.

Sometimes life requires smart thinking.

Leave the young girls alone.

Don't tell me her age mates will marry her, its all lies, how many girls you fvcked did you married

Who go marry go marry if she apply wisdom when ready to marry, and ensure she only date guys of marriageable age with stable means of income.

Many girls dating their age mates only end up being fvcked like donkeys in wild parties with nothing to show for it.

Use what you have to help your life so long as you no kill or cheat anybody, so leave the young girls abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Jannuxajj(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
humilitypays:
Young men cannot change the lives of fellow young ladies financially, only fvcking, but the older men can change her life and that of her family.

Take a look at Ned Nwoko and Regina, if Regina had continued following boys of her age, she, her parents and siblings will be struggling with poverty by now.

Don't tell me her age mates will marry her, its all lies, how many girls you fvcked did you married

Who go marry go marry if she apply wisdom when ready to marry, and ensure she only date guys of marriageable age with stable means of income.

Many girls dating their age mates only end up being fvcked like donkeys in wild parties with nothing to show for it.

Use what you have to help your life so long as you no kill or cheat anybody, so leave the young girls abeg
mmmm na wa oooh
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
Since money became a big issue in the society that is one of the consequences the society faces, and it is getting worse as time goes. If the wealth gap between the upper-class, middle class and lower class reduces with other things put in place, this consequences will reduce.
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Joker09(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ifeoluwav:
Since money became a big issue in the society that is one of the consequences the society faces, and it is getting worse as time goes. If the wealth gap between the upper-class, middle class and lower class reduces with other things put in place, this consequences will reduce.

True
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by doggedfighter(f): 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
humilitypays:

This the summary of the whole matter grin grin grin

If you're pained, go make money
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 12, 2020
humilitypays:

Did you need to answer him? He talked about being 24 and claiming he has good intention for her, someone that can't feed himself not to talk of feeding others.

Girls have been exposed, no guy serious these days, every guy wants to shop and go and that's why they go for highest bidder...

Even boys are even worst than married men in relationships, they go out with 5 to 7 girls at a go in which all the girls have knowledge of multiple dating of their guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Whiteshield: 3:35am On Nov 12, 2020
As a married man, wear your wedding band on your finger, wear nice shirts and shorts with Nike slides and see how these girls would be looking at you. If you think I'm lying, go to The place at Lekki Phase 1 or Mega Chicken and see girls winking at married men.

For some, it is about the money but for most girls, it is a thing of pride for them to date a married man. They brag about it to their fellow girls and I'm talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Nobody: 4:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Let's assume the man is 40:
40 - 15 = 25 = Perversion

You nko:
24 - 15 = 9 = Borderline Perversion

The age differences aside, both of you have no business with a 15-year old child.

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by LordIsaac(m): 7:02am On Nov 12, 2020
And when the said girl reaches 30 without a spouse, she'd be crying foul about not finding love and blaming men after eating her cake.
Moral of the story; Fear who does not fear women! grin

1 Like

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by femi4: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Leave married men alone, they have needs too
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Joker09:

This is very common now. They don't care to spend anything just to get the coochie. They don turn most girls to runs girls finish.

Just make money for your own good(not because of any girl), money is what most of these girls know. Romance is dead a long time ago.

Make money or not, just avoid Naija ladies, 70% are now prostitutess including the working class own them.

2 Likes

Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by Joker09(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2020
michaelpop50:

Make money or not, just avoid Naija ladies, 70% are now prostitutess including the working class own them.

FACT
Re: How Married Men And Co Are Spoiling Things Nowadays. by bethelofficial: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Quality Artificial Plant. Large Variety Available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] / Why Do Men or Guys lie to thier Spouse.?? / When Teenagers Say They Are In Love, Do They Really Mean It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.