Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] (3261 Views)

LASTING LONG IN BED Is Fùcking Easy. Don't Be Lazy. See How [PICTURE] / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA)

Too many 5 minutes men and this is why their girlfriends and wives are cheating with men who can f*ck and they end up raising another man's child. It's over. The solution is here.

This is an association for men who want to naturally and permanently cure premature ejaculation and last as long as they want in bed with their spouses without using substances. (This is the greatest confidence booster and your woman will respect you even if you're broke).

Registration is free, but instructional manual is 15k. The first batch will get it for just 10k.

Members of this organization can still join SMAN if they want, but we at LIBA are focused on being the greatest in bed, investing our money, and still getting SWAN members' pussies for free.

We, at LIBA, encapsulate wisdom, mystery, freedom, focus, mastery, confidence, and leadership.

You know, when you are so great in bed, a woman will not want to lose you and she ends up being the one spending. Speaking from experience as the president of LIBA.

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Casan0va: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Ftc
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Download the free version of our instructional manual called Lasticle here. https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Kriss216: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2021
LIBA is for Lazy In Bed Association and I’m their Zonal Coordinator
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Kriss216:
LIBA is for Lazy In Bed Association and I’m there Zonal Coordinator

Yours is liba. All in lowercase.

Ours is LIBA (all in uppercase).

It's for Last-long In Bed Association. You can join and you won't regret. Start with the free manual above.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by alaribe1992(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2021
Baba when are you giving us the 1k for posting pics in your other thread?
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:19am On Jan 15, 2021
When you talk about lasting long in bed naturally, poor people will say: Go and make money and buy drugs later. (These sets of people always end up dying in hotels or killing the woman with drugs).

When you talk about being healthy, exercising, and having 6 packs, these same people will say: Go and make money — I'd rather have 6 cars than 6 packs.

Did you see how badly the psyche of these people have been damaged? Don't mingle with them — Mingle with LIBAs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
G i like this your new FORMAT grin grin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:39am On Jan 15, 2021
I'll unveil LIBAs membership ID soon.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:
Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA)

Too many 5 minutes men and this is why their girlfriends and wives are cheating with men who can f*ck and they end up raising another man's child. It's over. The solution is here.

This is an association for men who want to naturally and permanently cure premature ejaculation and last as long as they want in bed with their spouses without using substances. (This is the greatest confidence booster and your woman will respect you even if you're broke).

Registration is free, but instructional manual is 15k. The first batch will get it for just 10k.

Members of this organization can still join SMAN if they want, but we at LIBA are focused on being the greatest in bed, investing our money, and still getting SWAN members' pussies for free.

We, at LIBA, encapsulate wisdom, mystery, freedom, focus, mastery, confidence, and leadership.

You know, when you are so great in bed, a woman will not want to lose you and she ends up being the one spending. Speaking from experience as the president of LIBA.

it appears you have no new year resolutions... u keep rolling desame shitty tapes of your life in 2021... Are your ancestors responsible for this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
it appears you have no new year resolutions... u keep rolling desame shitty tapes of your life in 2021... Are your ancestors responsible for this?

Let me just reply you to keep the thread busy. I have ignored you countless times, so let me be kind today.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Let me just reply you to keep the thread busy. I have ignored you countless times, so let me be kind today.

I know u are trying so hard to get my endorsements and validation... keep tryin', u are almost theregrin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
I know u are trying so hard to get my endorsements and validation... keep tryin', u are almost theregrin

Okay
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Mide3367: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
How do one join?
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mide3367:
How do one join?

Download and read the free version of our Lasticle instructional manual and when you're done, you'll see a number to chat us up on WhatsApp.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
alaribe1992:
Baba when are you giving us the 1k for posting pics in your other thread?

Who won? You?
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
G i like this your new FORMAT grin grin

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2021
Keep the downloads coming. Our LIBA members are increasing by the minute.

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Mide3367: 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Download and read the free version of our Lasticle instructional manual and when you're done, you'll see a number to chat us up on WhatsApp.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/
I have the complete version. I am olumide ur padi
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by alaribe1992(m): 1:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=98083788]

Who won? You?

The post says, "post the pic of your lip and win 1k". Didn't say a particular person will win
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
alaribe1992:
The post says, "post the pic of your lip and win 1k". Didn't say a particular person will win

It's good to read titles and ignore the rest, but it leads to failure in exam.

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mide3367:
I have the complete version. I am olumide ur padi

Lol

Oh, I see. Our personal person.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by alaribe1992(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Baba I've participated in almost all of your challenges but have won nothing. My village ppl no gree me. Anyway I go still dey try undecided
iLegendd:

Baba I've participated in almost all of your challenges but have won nothing. My village ppl no gree me. Anyway I go still dey try
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Yaxmax1: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd you have saved our lives. with the greatest book "LASTICLE"

Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
iLegendd:

Okay
Good kidgrin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
BadRadio:
grin
Made in Wuhan. grin
Your main account chop coro? cheesy
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Let me Do P.R for uncle ilegendd on this thread !!!
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yaxmax1:
iLegendd you have saved our lives.
with the greatest book "LASTICLE"
shut up !!!
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
5hanklee:

Made in Wuhan. grin
Your main account chop coro? cheesy
shut up... no cast OBOgrin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin
BadRadio:
shut up... no cast OBOgrin
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yaxmax1:
iLegendd you have saved our lives.
with the greatest book "LASTICLE"

I lost one thing to write the book. I lost the chance of meeting Obama.

I was in a certain country at the time and Obama was around to see the Prime Minister of that country.

My roommate went to see him, but I was in the room thinking about my life as I was going through heartbreak and 1 minute in bed dilemma.

I'm glad my pains didn't go in vain at last — I turned them to books years later. All the big people I missed seeing face-to-face, I regained the loss with these books and I'm glad no single soul has ever come back to return the books (even though I told them to return them and get their money back if they don't work).

Yes, they return, but only to shower praises and tell me how the book(s) have changed their lives for good and how they wished they had read it/them earlier.

I appreciate your comment. This is to say: dedication and focus pay.

Oh, two scammers did come back to return our WooTalks book. They bought, refused to read, came back and asked for their money and I gave it back to them. Life goes on.

Glad 99.99% are honest and appreciative.
Re: Last-long In Bed Association (LIBA) — See What It Entails [Picture] by moradeke42109: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=iLegendd post=98083788]Who won? You?The post says, "post the pic of your lip and win 1k". Didn't say a particular person will win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Would A Girl Stare At My D. / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me I Feel Like Committing Suicide / My Ex’s Husband Keeps Calling Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.