Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! (42693 Views)

Infection Wants To Kill Me Help! / My Addictions To Betting, Masturbation, Pepsi Will Soon Kill Me. I'm Sure! / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by DontSufferinSil: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Kennyideal:
Bitter kola better known as Orogbo in yoruba is the cure.......

Minutes after chewing, you'd see that all that'll leave ur mouth is warm breathe..........

Chew again and again occasionally and before u knw it, ur warm breath is back...

Its tested and trusted...

Note that its bitter o,

Don't suffer in Silence

The pandemic has necessitated rapid access to healthcare inspite of the dwindling numbers of competent Health workers. Information, the right information is all you require to end the misery of an acute or chronic health disorder, even over long distances.

Online Tele docs Nigeria will lead you out of your health predicament with professionalism, empathy and utmost care.

Send us a private email at

onlinedocs4healthngr@gmail.com

Don't suffer in silence anymore.
Re: Bad Breath Wants to kill me! Help! by lilhoodie(m): 4:10pm On Mar 22, 2023
valentineuwakwe:

I feel for you and many others suffering from this but may not know or pretend not to have bad breath....I may not be a doctor but i suggest you try my advice tonight and thanks me later.

all the above you have listed n used are ok but the main thing is bitterkola! after eating your night meal, chew bitterkola as the last thing before going to bed and you will never see the bad breadth in the morning....trust me on these.

since your case is severe, chew in again in the morning before breakfast. do this two routines daily for a week and come testify here.

for all those too experiencing small bad breadth wen they wake up after night sleep, chew bitterkola as last thing before going to bed and first thing in the morning before you brush n seem the bad breadth go away!

am VAL202
bad breath has ruined my life i have no joy am sucidal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ebola Scare In Anambra After A Corpse Was Brought From Liberia To The State / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him / Jack Ma Helps Africa Fight Coronavirus. Donates Masks, Test Kits To African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.