Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) (12765 Views)

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Light-skin Lady Opens Her Bare Ass As She Twerks(pics& Videos) / Black Is Beautiful: Meet Busty Ghanian Dark Skin Lady That Broke The Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Rugaria: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
illicit:
I am trying to imagine how her....

1 Share

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Kissiemu(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2020
illicit:
My brother it will be very dark. Black women own is naturally dark talk less of her own.

Nna men!

If this wan go night class dem go mark am absent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by khiaa(f): 1:39am On Nov 12, 2020
doggedfighter:
Her dark skin is already making way for her.

Indeed nothing is so bad that something good cannot come out of it

Are you serious? How can you find anything bad in this beautiful skin, look how it glows? I'm jealous.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by khiaa(f): 1:44am On Nov 12, 2020
This is how the ancient Egyptians and Israelites looked.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by khiaa(f): 1:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Pochettino:
BLOOD OF JESUS!!!

Well, Yahushua was BLACK.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Gorgeous skin.
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 4:29am On Nov 12, 2020
azawuoba:
before clicking I talk am say nah either Ethiopia or Kenya
Lol Ethiopians and Kenyans aren't this black. Of you mention Senegal or Sudan u for try small.
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Na only God know how her pussy go be sha.. but I'm sure the inside go red
to bottles of Goldberg for you
wisdom kill you there
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 12, 2020
seanwilliam:
Na only God know how her pussy go be sha.. but I'm sure the inside go red
too much wisdom kill you there
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
dannyrhymes600:

too much wisdom kill you there
Crazy boi grin na only women you dey follow nii
Where you dey stay for IB
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Ifeoluwav(f): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Her skin is very rich in melanin she is original from the original people of the sun planet earth.
She doesn't need sunscreen because the sun rays cannot affect her.
Her melanin is worth more than gold and so is all black people's melanin because the sun smiles on you smiley
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Breezzy(m): 8:24am On Nov 12, 2020
This one is called darkness ooo
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by MrHighSea: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2020
if u wan c the girl,
exit dark mode

1 Like

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by wiseword316(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2020
If you like use a black shoe polish to paint yourself to claim a true black, don't worry Idi Amin will detect and give you a VIP treatment.
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by pozehnani(f): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2020
Melanin popping queen. Very cute!
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by JIMMY1393: 9:48am On Nov 12, 2020
illicit:
How her what lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by JIMMY1393: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
Pochettino:
BLOOD OF JESUS!!!
Madman undecided
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
My People ...... Don't be surprised, that Place might be Pinky Pink in Complexion

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by KingMack(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
illicit:

Complete am abeg...you dey imagine how her ToTo go begringrin
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Zeion422(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2020
my love for black has no end.....i love black
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by juniorstar(m): 11:29am On Nov 12, 2020
she dey baff with crude oil?
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by juman(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Darkest?
I don't think so.
I have seen some other Sudanese that are very dark like that.
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by pelzz(m): 12:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
pink on black.... if you know you know
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by luminouz(m): 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Manhood85:
Am just imagining the color down there

Very pink because of the contrast.

No matter to skin colour,pussy is always pink
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Erojepromise(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
illicit:
how her wetin? complete your sentence now! or else.... lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Erojepromise(f): 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
nice because of her ancestry l am not surprised, south Sudanese/ Sudanese are typically people of the darkest skin tones in Africa
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by easymoneyvacuum: 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
shiny like a diamond
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Her year,month & day of birth almost corresponded wit mine..just few hours difference!
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by Chujor1634(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
if ketu is like this, how then will ikorodu be
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by illicit(m): 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Erojepromise:
how her wetin? complete your sentence now! or else.... lipsrsealed

lol buh u know nah....

Shebi u are smarter than smart....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by gasparpisciotta: 1:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Several centuries ago, she would have been used for exhibitions....as it is today, maybe under a different condition.
Re: Meet The Darkest Skin Lady In The Guinness World Record (PHOTOS) by sharpwriter(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
khiaa:

Well, Yahushua was BLACK.
How can this be proved?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? / A Note To Rubey / Beware: My Terrible Experience With Sex Enhancer AK 47 Men's Coffee (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.