Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action (20056 Views)

Aggrieved Customer Calls Out Polaris Bank Over UK School Tuition Refund Impasse / Deny Entry To Students Accused Of Bullying Sylvester Oromoni - NANS To Embassies / NANS To Presidency - "We'll Not Vote In This Coming Election" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Damian10(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2020
at a point everything would go solo after raking in some amount from whosoever...if not am fully in
#EndAsuuStrike
#EndInEffectiveLeadership
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Seyzcham91(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
you are right! thats why naija remain like this! this stupid mentality!

imagine the kind talk the guy dey yarn!

Notatribalist:
you didn't participate in Endsars because you felt it didn't affect you.Now this one affects you and u want to participate,shame on you.it's mentality like this that makes Nigeria backwards

1 Like

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Notatribalist(m): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Seyzcham91:
you are right! thats why naija remain like this! this stupid mentality!

imagine the kind talk the guy dey yarn!

Don't mind him.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Tilykay(m): 12:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
Now we are talking.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by michspencer(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please when is the protest starting..... My blood dey hot
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by AWhy101(m): 2:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
What have they been doing? sad
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by mathinips(m): 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
You rather blame a government that don't listen, until you force them.

Our government prefer being force before they do something for the citizenry.

Image the endsars, they allowed it to lingered until it's went out of hand resulting in distruction and deaths

Puloc:
Toothless and foolish NANS. When they saw this strike thing coming the hand writing was all over the wall. Instead of them to oppose the continuous use of strike actions by ASUU to press demands they all gave them total support and even took bribes by their upper echelon to allow ASUU demands to be met. this fight from the beginning was less or nothing about the students, only ASUU. It was pure and clear that if this mass protest had happened 4 months ago, the strike thing would not have been prolonged in the selfish interests of few. Now they have been thot a bitter lesson that when two elephants are fighting it is only the grass that suffers.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Ice202(m): 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
University Students should watch this ⬇️⬇️⬇️

*CLICK ON THE LINK AND WATCH WITH MOBILE APP TO SAVE DATA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMJ6gI_ntBc

Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by html14java(f): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Puloc:

And u're more foolish when u reply me
You actually missed the entire gist. Sorry.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Zuorom: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
NANS is dead
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by Rrchrd(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by chaloskyx: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2020
HAA PROTEST KE DONT PROTEST O IF NOT OUR PRESIDENT WOULD BRING OUT THE ARMY TO SHOOT YOU AFTERALL THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT HAS CALLED ALL THOSE WHO PROTEST TERRORISTS SO NANS AND ASSU ARE ALL TERRORISTS FOR ENGAGING IN PROTESTS............FG OVER TO YOU YOU MUST DEAL WITH THESE VAGABONDS JUST LIKE YOU DEALTH WITH THE END SARS PROTESTERS FOR MAKING DEMANDS TO YOU SHOOT ALL OUR PROFESSORS AND LECTURERS SEND DSS TO PICK THEM ALL UP SEIZE THEIR PASSPORTS AND CHARGE THEM ALL TO COURT ACCORDINGLY...WHAT NONSENSE
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by amliftedhigher: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by bancoleh: 5:44am On Nov 13, 2020
enumerica:

I want this, please give me the editor
The editor is Filmora
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by enumerica: 9:57am On Nov 13, 2020
bancoleh:

The editor is Filmora

OK

please give me the raw file
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by enumerica: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
bancoleh:

The editor is Filmora
Can you teach me how to use this software?

I need your number please.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by html14java(f): 1:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Puloc:

And u're more foolish when u reply me

You're missing the entire action.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by enumerica: 7:41am On Nov 15, 2020
bancoleh:

The editor is Filmora
please tutor me on Filmora

i need your WhatsApp, please
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by bancoleh: 7:55am On Nov 15, 2020
enumerica:

please tutor me on Filmora

i need your WhatsApp, please
Let me have you whatapp num, I will contact u.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by enumerica: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2020
bancoleh:

check it on my profile and please let me know you have copied it so I can remove it asap.
Re: ASSU/FG Impasse: NANS To Protest Nationwide, To Take Court Action by enumerica: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
bancoleh:

see my whatsap number below at my profile

I have been waiting for you for weeks

I am posting this as a reminder on the filmora tutorial

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top-up My Hnd To A Bsc In One Year / The UNIBEN Romantic Poisoning Story Is False!! / Common Vocabulary Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.