Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze (73469 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by cardoctor(m): 11:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jesus spoke about them in the end times.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Yeah, you don't want to give , your Digit
Is a person or a company?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Obichukwuu: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
It is "pastor" not Pastor.

Anyone can wake up tomorrow after a nightmare claim he heard the voice of God. "God called me"

They just named themselves pastors they are not pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by LikeAking: 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dem don spoil all the pastor plans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by emperor863(m): 11:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
The narration should have been in Igbo going by way the narrator had to struggle and battle with English language.

Haba! na by force to speak English?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Bozzy001(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2020
overdrive:
These pictures explains nothing.
If your skull was found there; it would have mean a lot to others!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Baiser(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Lol, the same people trying to burn him were previously blinded by religion and fake sensational miracles.

Someone that was caught raping as at 2019

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/pastor-accused-of-rape-during-deliverance/pcwftq3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Dreyton36: 12:25am On Nov 12, 2020
Make hoodlums loot things from that church now, you go see those religious bigots saying they will run mad

Church of Satan
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Gemid94(m): 12:26am On Nov 12, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Click on the link on the thread and see for yourself bro
There's nothing like such in the video. We should ensure we know the truth of a matter deeply and stop taking laws into our hands.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by RedScorpion(f): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2020
praiseneo:
I personally think religion should be scrapped
And let everyone face their beliefs personally

What do you mean ?

Religion is a system of belief. So your statement should be explained.

If you scrap religion then the belief of people becomes their religion soon enough.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Honest2(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, One Popular Pastor, Rev Bishop Elijah Chukwuebuka, Who Was The Founder Of God Of Light Anointing Minsitry, Was Caught With Human Head, Charms, Female Undies Inside His Church In Nsogwu Village In Umunze, Anambra State.

The Ugly Incident Occur Around 5pm On Novemb

er 11th, 2020 Inside His Church, Which Attracted Umunze Youth to the scene of the crime, Reports.

He Is Popularly Known As 'BIG DADDY' In Umunze, Out Of Anger, the Umunze youth wanted to burn him to death but he was rescued and taken to igwe palace in Umunze.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xRIOSS6JA

Source: BLOG

Why is not body talking about the commentator in this video
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by zudozz: 12:48am On Nov 12, 2020
All this store/shop/under canopy/ warehouse churches. No be God dey there.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Isaac12omini(m): 12:49am On Nov 12, 2020
May the be exposed
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Yujin(m): 12:58am On Nov 12, 2020
kilonshele101:

MR hypocrite, a pastor was caught with an ungodly act , come and see how he is tagged ''end time pastor" blaming the PERSON not the RELIGION as usual. but will blame the RELIGION not the PERSON if it's other people's religion.

hope you're now making a new list of who to hate.
You're so foolish. I don't do religious contest and I've told you that before. A good person is a good person irrespective of the religion of his choice. Christianity tends to make a good person better while for Islam doesn't. Any person who's engaged in wicked things while claiming Christianity will be worse if he joins Islam.
Go and do your research before you engage me again.
The Islam as practiced in Nigeria is among the worst in Nigeria from my research and the recent results confirms it. Boko Haram and the fulani militia aka fulani herdsmen who enjoy the active support of your terrorist government are the second and fourth deadliest terrorist organizations stated a reputable international organization. How many Christians have been beheaded in the north for simple things as public preaching? Did a single Muslim condemn it? What about the recent death sentence declared on a minor on blasphemy allegations? Isn't that an archaic way of life in the 21st century? You claim to be a Yoruba... Do you want such in Yorubaland? The situation in the far north explains the type of evil religion they practice there. Almajirinci with over 10 million out of school kids(confirmed liabilities=perfect recruitment ground for terrorists) plus the incessant waste of life through raids and banditry is a testament to whatever good the religion they claim to follow can offer there. Anyone who embraces such a religion should expect the same result in his region in no distant time. Prof Ishaq Akintola is already towing that path and it's just a matter of time.
Mind you... More terrorist organizations are springing up from that same region. Is it my fault? I only comment on their issue because I'm forced against my will to share the same country with them. After Nigeria breaks up, if they find me in their country they should shoot me straight.
Finally, I still reiterate that one of my most cherished group of people after studying them are a majority muslim people. I've interacted with a good number of them and I respect them a lot. I always say this with other Africans when there's a broader discussion about Africa. If you wish to know I'll tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Big Daddy GOLAM cheesy

When you see Igbo man dey answer 'pastor' just understand he get alusi wey dey do the work for am from inside one corner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by SmartMugu: 1:38am On Nov 12, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Click on the link on the thread and see for yourself bro
May be his own Bible has Third Testament, regular bibles dont make us need all these things hes caught with.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by smile11s(m): 1:52am On Nov 12, 2020
RedScorpion:

What do you mean ?

Religion is a system of belief. So your statement should be explained.

If you scrap religion then the belief of people becomes their religion soon enough.

Poster was saying organized religion should be scrapped
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Too bad, the Lord will continue to expose them.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by overdrive(m): 2:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Bozzy001:

If your skull was found there; it would have mean a lot to others!

grin
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Ceejay8: 3:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Reporter of the year lol
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by plantist: 3:48am On Nov 12, 2020
Perfecttouch:
You people should be careful how una dey use the word '"pastor" o

The same way people should be careful when alfas are attacked. Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by vioment: 3:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Idleness in nigeria no be small.

Weak and visionless people that is in position to lead.

So they will go to the Igwe before ekelebe.

No sense in that judgement.

On top of that, they have interfered with A crime evidence.

In a sane country, even if the guy is guilty, because the evidence was very compromised by various touches, he could fight the case. There are no true evidence in this case. You people should have helped ekelebe in the right direction.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by plantist: 3:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Yujin:

You're so foolish. I don't do religious contest and I've told you that before. A good person is a good person irrespective of the religion of his choice. Christianity tends to make a good person better while for Islam doesn't. Any person who's engaged in wicked things while claiming Christianity will be worse if he joins Islam.
Go and do your research before you engage me again.
The Islam as practiced in Nigeria is among the worst in Nigeria from my research and the recent results confirms it. Boko Haram and the fulani militia aka fulani herdsmen who enjoy the active support of your terrorist government are the second and fourth deadliest terrorist organizations stated a reputable international organization. How many Christians have been beheaded in the north for simple things as public preaching? Did a single Muslim condemn it? What about the recent death sentence declared on a minor on blasphemy allegations? Isn't that an archaic way of life in the 21st century? You claim to be a Yoruba... Do you want such in Yorubaland? The situation in the far north explains the type of evil religion they practice there. Almajirinci with over 10 million out of school kids(confirmed liabilities=perfect recruitment ground for terrorists) plus the incessant waste of life through raids and banditry is a testament to whatever good the religion they claim to follow can offer there. Anyone who embraces such a religion should expect the same result in his region in no distant time. Prof Ishaq Akintola is already towing that path and it's just a matter of time.
Mind you... More terrorist organizations are springing up from that same region. Is it my fault? I only comment on their issue because I'm forced against my will to share the same country with them. After Nigeria breaks up, if they find me in their country they should shoot me straight.
Finally, I still reiterate that one of my most cherished group of people after studying them are a majority muslim people. I've interacted with a good number of them and I respect them a lot. I always say this with other Africans when there's a broader discussion about Africa. If you wish to know I'll tell you.

Gbenu e soun, ode dindinrin. Spare us this Christianity makes you yen yen nonsense. Go and read how gospel-preaching missionaries enslaved Africans and how people with dissenting voices were burnt at stake in the dark ages of Christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by kilonshele101(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Drsmartphilips: 4:13am On Nov 12, 2020
The religion of yahoo yahoo again
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by kayusely70(m): 4:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
These days if e no be redeem, winners, salvation ministries, dominion city or Anglican or catholic I no go
Some Celestial Church Is Equally Good.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Gemid94:
There's nothing like such in the video. We should ensure we know the truth of a matter deeply and stop taking laws into our hands.

Guy what are u saying that guy just came out from the cell last two weeks for involving himself in homosexual activity, now this week again trying to bury charm, beside that's my area and the village people that was reached confirmed it
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by HonourableUche(m): 5:11am On Nov 12, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I suggest the Christendom establish a supreme council in Nigeria made of top ranking Bishops, Catholic bishops, Anglican, Pentecostal and Evangelical. Representative of all churches. They should be saddled with the responsibility of certifying any person who wants to establish church and forwarding his name for final approval by the government.

What some pastors are doing to Christianity in Nigeria will simply erode Christianity in time to come. God forbid.
These people you mentioned are they excluded? are they saints?
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by HAccord: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
These days if e no be redeem, winners, salvation ministries, dominion city or Anglican or catholic I no go
All yoruba yoruba churches wey get headquater for Ogun na human parts den dem be.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by NaMeAboki: 5:28am On Nov 12, 2020
Nyamiri na Nyamiri always making headlines for the wrong reason - so called advanced ppl but still stuck in their primitivism.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by respectfully: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2020
If you see all these body bleaching pastors run for your life cos they are agents of evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.