Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze (73173 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by IAMPEDRO: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, One Popular Pastor, Rev Bishop Elijah Chukwuebuka, Who Was The Founder Of God Of Light Anointing Minsitry, Was Caught With Human Head, Charms, Female Undies Inside His Church In Nsogwu Village In Umunze, Anambra State.

The Ugly Incident Occur Around 5pm On November 11th, 2020 Inside His Church, Which Attracted Umunze Youth to the scene of the crime, Reports.

He Is Popularly Known As 'BIG DADDY' In Umunze, Out Of Anger, the Umunze youth wanted to burn him to death but he was rescued and taken to igwe palace in Umunze.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xRIOSS6JA

Source: BLOG
The Bible is filled with spirit and life. it will be a surprising thing if this young man sins are forgiven and those shaming him is in the reverse. "I WILL HAVE MERCY ON THOSE I WILL HAVE MERCY ON" many a times I wonder after causing pain to people by their evil life style, The creator still said he will have mercy on who he chooses.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by mrkings84(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
These days if e no be redeem, winners, salvation ministries, dominion city or Anglican or catholic I no go

What of Cherubim and Saraphin, Eckanka, OO Obu and Jehovah Witness?
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 6:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Maybe the spirit was sending him you never can tell

Don't question men of God
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by gulfer: 6:40am On Nov 12, 2020
They should allow him do the November 15th Miracle service now grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by deflover(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2020
praiseneo:
I personally think religion should be scrapped
And let everyone face their beliefs personally

did anyone force u to worship ur belief
u all come here talking trash like u are being forced to a church
if u want to worship ur asshole
do so in peace and stop coming online to form woke
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Oludara202: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, One Popular Pastor, Rev Bishop Elijah Chukwuebuka, Who Was The Founder Of God Of Light Anointing Minsitry, Was Caught With Human Head, Charms, Female Undies Inside His Church In Nsogwu Village In Umunze, Anambra State.

The Ugly Incident Occur Around 5pm On November 11th, 2020 Inside His Church, Which Attracted Umunze Youth to the scene of the crime, Reports.

He Is Popularly Known As 'BIG DADDY' In Umunze, Out Of Anger, the Umunze youth wanted to burn him to death but he was rescued and taken to igwe palace in Umunze.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xRIOSS6JA

Source: BLOG

Tell me this isn’t Yplus . Telling them that you are God sent while you an agent of satan. The average African can be very gullible.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Anaerobi(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2020
This are reasons am always scared of all this new generational churches.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Bigpat: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2020
So many Pastors are like this seeking power and renewing power, it is this type when burnt alive will make sense but this story may not true, the pictures shown does not confirm what the story is all about
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:55am On Nov 12, 2020
HonourableUche:
These people you mentioned are they excluded? are they saints?

Surely no Catholic or Anglican bishop can be involved in human rituals. Not possible. Nobody is a saint but we can vouch to an extent for some people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by banhammy: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2020
Last week, a pastor shave women private part inside church. Today, another pastor caught with human head inside church, why only church?.
Pls tell us what is happening inside mosque also.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Awaja(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2020
See as una d cast una big daddy
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:21am On Nov 12, 2020
and Jesus said in John 24:8 go and build church for your stomach sake.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by zcee: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2020
Lol This one still dey learn...
Go and meet pastors at the top let dem teach u how to run d business you no gree...
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Esomchi77(m): 7:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Coldie:
These days if e no be redeem, winners, salvation ministries, dominion city or Anglican or catholic I no go
na so guy
I dey ur back
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 12, 2020
The so called Protestantism is the root cause of this in Christianity.

Do u know how many Church that has broken away from RCCG, Winners etc? If Protestant is about Doctrinal issue why do the Protestant church keep protesting among themselves?

Nowadays every charlatan and modern day Dibia calls himself pastor. If u no get work, u open church go collect power from babalawo and start doing magic and lost souls will be trooping in. One day Indabosky abi na odufaeje will be exposed like this. Modern day Babalawos

CAN needs to regulate how churches are opened, certificate should be given to scrutinized pastors before they are allowed to open church.

You can't see this in Catholic and Anglican Churches not minding their years of existence cos they have hierarchy of Authority and control.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by LordReed(m): 7:48am On Nov 12, 2020
This continues to be the effect of all these superstitious nonsense.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by lascos912(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Igbo again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by donnie(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I suggest the Christendom establish a supreme council in Nigeria made of top ranking Bishops, Catholic bishops, Anglican, Pentecostal and Evangelical. Representative of all churches. They should be saddled with the responsibility of certifying any person who wants to establish church and forwarding his name for final approval by the government.

What some pastors are doing to Christianity in Nigeria will simply erode Christianity in time to come. God forbid.

BABYLON the mother of all abominations will be destroyed, whether or not any council is set up. It is written already.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by chatinent: 8:19am On Nov 12, 2020
Aren't all pastors the same?

No difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by praiseneo(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2020
deflover:

did anyone force u to worship ur belief
u all come here talking trash like u are being forced to a church
if u want to worship ur asshole
do so in peace and stop coming online to form woke
ok dicckhead are you aware an atheist can make that comment as well?

Ok now you know
So sit your ass down and STFU wink
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by deflover(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
praiseneo:
ok dicckhead are you aware an atheist can make that comment as well?

Ok now you know
So sit your ass down and STFU wink

did we disturb u not to believe in God
when u depressed souls have nothing to do in life u blame everyone but ur damned self
no one wants u to do or practice religion
u are damned already
stay damned wink
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by treziMcCarthy: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2020
GodSaklek:
There are many of them that were not caught, the sheeple will start bowing their head for them

Touch my prophet and do my anointing no harm will still come and back him up
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2020
donnie:

BABYLON the mother of all abominations will be destroyed, whether or not any council is set up. It is written already.

You will be destroyed before you destroy the holy church. No evil shall prevail against the church of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Bultwo: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
I wonder for these Pastors ooo
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Hahahhaa men of gOD, fake miracles, Afonja pastors, may Almighty God open your eyes to understand the truth. grin grin
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by HonourableUche(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

Surely no Catholic or Anglican bishop can be involved in human rituals. Not possible. Nobody is a saint but we can vouch to an extent for some people.
Ah no oh! Don't vouch for anybody biko. yours truly have seen something
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by donnie(m): 9:34am On Nov 12, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

You will be destroyed before you destroy the holy church. No evil shall prevail against the church of Christ.

Who made the so-called church Holy? Constantine abi who?

It will first be merged with the other world religions it created (as is already happening) and used to oppress people like me who refuse to worship BABYLON, the mother of abominations.

It's final destruction will come at at the appearing of the black MESSIAH who shall set EDOM ablaze.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Holamilekan97(m): 9:35am On Nov 12, 2020
habymi:
if he's a Christian you guys will label him endtime pastor but if na Muslim you guys will label their religion fetish one with all sort of insult...tueeh thank God this one na pastor.

God bless you Bruh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2020
HonourableUche:
Ah no oh! Don't vouch for anybody biko. yours truly have seen something

If you understand the power of blessed sacrament then you will know why certain nonsense cannot go together with it.

By the way, you have any proof whatsoever that this kind of news of a priest participating in human ritual about the Catholic church? You can share. I don't deny its not possible but the fact you can hardly happen makes it nearly impossible to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.