Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze (73164 Views)

Emmanuel Folorunso Abina Is Dead! Pastor Elijah Abina's Son Dies (Photo) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by tfash96(m): 10:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Anambralians on the beat

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by pepperdemzombie: 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
No be James Nwafor people?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by ohem007(m): 10:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mehn religion as a whole is a no no for me...
Since the starting of this year jan 1 2020 till Nov 11 2020 i have never for once attended any church service cos shiii like this scares me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by tfash96(m): 10:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
praiseneo:
I personally think religion should be scrapped
And let everyone face their beliefs personally
may God bless you bro
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere:
Hi. How are you?

Good, Welcome to . COM
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by tfash96(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
ictplotter:
Any church who pull more 100 members per service, just know ritual and blood sacrifices is involved.
Your brain isn't aware of this message or you just wanted an attention
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jonathan39:
The Correction mechanism of any pastor is not In the hand of any man. Anybody can call himself a pastor, only God has the right to judge them

God has commissioned men to correct anomaly behaviour. This satanic worship by people who camouflage to be worshipping God will kill our religion.

There is a reason you cannot find such ritualistic pastors parading themselves as men of God in the catholic church.
Simply the fact that an authority already exist to check such people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
hisgrace090:
Playing with the name of the almighty God by this miscreant is what baffles me.
the name is powerless. That if why conmen can use it easily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:

Good, Welcome to . COM
Long time.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by abundanceseun: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
I had my national service in CSS Ihite, Orumba South.
May God help us.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by vickydevoka(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Any new church way I go if de pastor overly bleached pastor I no go again. Most fair looking pastors na fake

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Farid24224(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, One Popular Pastor, Rev Bishop Elijah Chukwuebuka, Who Was The Founder Of God Of Light Anointing Minsitry, Was Caught With Human Head, Charms, Female Undies Inside His Church In Nsogwu Village In Umunze, Anambra State.

The Ugly Incident Occur Around 5pm On November 11th, 2020 Inside His Church, Which Attracted Umunze Youth to the scene of the crime, Reports.

He Is Popularly Known As 'BIG DADDY' In Umunze, Out Of Anger, the Umunze youth wanted to burn him to death but he was rescued and taken to igwe palace in Umunze.

Watch The Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0xRIOSS6JA

Source: BLOG
Really bad, may Allah forgive him..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by lostinHeaven: 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
Where is the human head? St-upid people. If he has charms, is it a crime to carry charms in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by vickydevoka(m): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2020
Iniobong34:
This is one of things that makes me stop going to church, you don't know who is who.
If u marry. Ur wife go de go ministry to ministry, de steal it money de sew seed.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Sleekfingers: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
I am not surprised........na nigerian pastors way be that......yeye dey smell......... Na dem go collect tithes, na dem dey follow God talk , one on one.......na dem dey see the future, na dem dey service their members toto, etc.........they are truly the men of God......i spit on them

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
The skull mining Made in Aba Jews grin
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by micflo28(m): 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
The people now policing themselves. Poverty forcing everyone to become a pastor
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Wapchrist1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
It baffles me when so called Educated men pay tithes to Nigerian pastors when hungry children are roaming the street

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by omooba969(m): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
Oracleforce:
Igbo people and juju are inseparable....no matter how religious an average Igbo is, he will still enter the shrine .. .

Lol cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere:
Long time.

Yeah, you don't want to give , your Digit
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by kilonshele101(m): 11:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yujin:

....what I hate is hypocrisy........

MR hypocrite, a pastor was caught with an ungodly act , come and see how he is tagged ''end time pastor" blaming the PERSON not the RELIGION as usual. but will blame the RELIGION not the PERSON if it's other people's religion.

hope you're now making a new list of who to hate.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Bigsunny01(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dis kind news is always from Anambra, de same way I no trust any of deir biznesses..one tin must attach

Na wetin sef

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Ndipe(m): 11:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
It takes only the Grace of God for one not to fall victim to this agents of darkness.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by OyinO: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Chinemeremjosh0:
End time pastors indeed

Time has no Beginning or End. All pastors are wicked, greedy, exploitative and manipulative in one way or the other. It's not connected to ending time.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Patrioticman007(m): 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
kilonshele101:

MR hypocrite, a pastor was caught with an ungodly act , come and see how he is tagged ''end time pastor" blaming the PERSON not the RELIGION as usual. but will blame the RELIGION not the PERSON if it's other people's religion.

hope you're now making a new list of who to hate.
Its enshrined in Christianity to mine skull, Google the pictures below.
Why are you bothering yourself with these two faced islamaphobist, their hypocrisy stinks to the depths of hell. Let them continue beheading each other, let them not bring the nefarious act to the North.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by Balofariojames: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
Coldie:
These days if e no be redeem, winners, salvation ministries, dominion city or Anglican or catholic I no go
Any one Man Church at all.
Because a one man church is like a private business which the owner will one way or the other want it to stand at all cost by all means.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by cosmos1440: 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, This Evening, One Popular Pastor, Rev Bishop Elijah Chukwuebuka, Who Was The Founder Of God Of Light Anointing Minsitry, Was Caught With Human Head, Charms, Female Undies Inside His Church In Nsogwu Village In Umunze, Anambra State.

This people are devil's � reincarnates. In short they are the real demons.
Re: Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze by mrdipye(m): 11:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is a serious matter but the guy that covered this video won't lemme rest without laughing hard. Rip in advance to the fake prophet

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.