Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted (66489 Views)

Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by slawormiir: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by otokx(m): 8:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Some people I know registered their entire family and were even showing me the ID card; was like hope your private data is safe?
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by naijadrivablog: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Wahala for youths for naija. sad
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by royalads: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2020
This Niggar Duped me as far back as in 2012. Guess his cup is finally full.

8 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Sheriman(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Why Nigerians no dey get lucky every time dey invested in doubling scheme
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by JerryJJZ(m): 8:08am On Nov 12, 2020
This is false news in its entirety. That 'edited' paper claim to be from 'The Nations', and up till now, no such news is on their official page...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by chatinent: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Almost every youth want to be streetwise.

Very bad.
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Openbusiness: 8:13am On Nov 12, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5974194/latest-scam-nigeria-dont-fall

I remember creating this thread on Nairaland some months ago to warn d public about this pink scam. But as usual, some mumu that love lies and deceit still chook head inside. Mtchwwwwwww. Na una sabi. I don do d town crier work God send me to do. As oyibo dey talk, to be for yam, is to be for egg grin
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by CalabarPikin: 8:15am On Nov 12, 2020
What I really don't understand is how all this company or scheme keep shutting down as soon as I put my money...

Everybody go d cash out...but wen I put mine...piam.....
Not once not twice not even trice

Choi

kelvine:
I have this same issue too. I did it for fun.

Hmm....this kind time..fun...with money..haba naa angry

pappilo:

Go wash your head for river. You must be the cautious type. You analyse and investigate so by the time you invest, the scheme go don cast. grin

Bros na true u d talk oh....me sef no analyse dis wan....sm1 introduced me to it since April...but I just ignored it for the interest of others... grin grin ..then on Sunday...someone narrated what he benefited so far...I just smiled and told him...my money go shut una down....d guy laugh and said it's legit....natin go shut am down...then Monday I carry mysef put...I just d smile d look d boy since yesterday ... grin

We4all:

That's because, your village people are still in active service. Pray they retire soon.
grin grin grin maybe ohh

Alexun:

Are you sure you're not by any means related to Jonah in the Holy Book?
Hehehehe....I'll call Nnamdi Kanu to help me with that update...

VeeVeeMyLuv:

Wrong timing, year is almost ending ember months
Na mistake I do so oh....since April...I for don cash out like others....japa

Tunagee:

because you waste time in taking decisions, same as me. I try to be careful on issues like this. I got to know about it almost 5 months now, but registered late like a month and half ago. Any scam or whatever it is called would originally pay the first set of applicants so that more people can be attracted.

So true..

I was introduced into it since the month of April...but didn't pay attention to it....not until I decided to try smtin after sm1 mentioned it again on Monday....and on Wednesday everything don cas already... Choi..

20 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by wink2015(m): 8:16am On Nov 12, 2020
WHY ARE NORTHERNERS NOT BE CHARGED FOR FRAUD?

In all the news being reported it is mainly the southerner that are being witch hunted for fraud and internet scamming.

See what the Ms Sadiya Farouq, Nigeria's Humanitarian Minister and his kinsmen are taking away from the federal treasury all in the name of using the funds to procure palliatives for humanitarian works.

Ms Farouq claimed she fed students and pupils that were living with their parents during the lockdown.

Under Ms Farouq administration, bad beans was sent to Oyo state during the lockdown.

NORTHERN SECURITY OFFICER PROFILE SOUTHERN BOYS who wear dreadlock, jewelry, and classified them and call them yahoo boys.

Fulani herdsmen commit crimes such as rape, killing farmers and they are never brought to justice.

At the governmental level, northern governors set up HISBAH corp to regulate Islamic life in the north in which Hisbah seize beers and other alcoholic beverages from vendors in the north but the same northern government do not hesitate to collect vat money.

Is that not a fraud in itself>

NIGERIA CAN NOT CONTINUE THIS NORTHERN OPPRESSION AGAINST THE SOUTH.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Eminimore: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Is alright we gether de
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by 4tomandchi: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Nigerians are really smart if this guy was in Philippines or Russia the state would have backed him but my Country only recognize political criminals. What about the Farmzi woman who is sitting on billions of people's money why has she not been declared wanted.

6 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Eillyeillz(m): 8:23am On Nov 12, 2020
ecomalchemist:
On greedy fools fall for such sophisticated scams.

Life on the fast lane.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from high blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

My people, e get one smartwatch wey get all these follow come properties dem...

Make una feel mbok,

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature for contact, bless you

You guys are fond of not stating the price. How much is it??

2 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by templegate: 8:25am On Nov 12, 2020
THIS SCHEME DOES NOT APPEAR,TO BE,A SCAM. UNFORTUNATELY, WE LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE INNOVATION IS PLAYED DOWN.

THIS PROJECT IS A,GOOD ONE.
AFTERALL, THE GUY DID NOT FORCE ANYBODY TO SUBSCRIBE.

COULD YOU IMAGINE IF BITCOIN WAS INVENTED BY A NIGERIAN, IT WOULD HAVE DIED LONG AGO!

THIS PROJECT NEEDS EMBRACED.

LET OUR LEADERS ENCOURAGE INNOVATIONS!

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN MOVE FORWARD AS A NATION.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by KushLyon(m): 8:25am On Nov 12, 2020
Wanted by EFCC on a newspaper that looks like it was published in the 70s.....a lot of people on nairaland have brain tumour grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Froshloaded: 8:26am On Nov 12, 2020
Oyinkansola2001
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by fexyrich(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Kingluqman:
If na that, me I don gain times 40 of the 1k wey I invested ooo. I no think sey this thing na scam, na because sey na 9ja man get am.
They want him to come and pay his dues...No mind them

6 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Openbusiness: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2020
ecomalchemist:
On greedy fools fall for such sophisticated scams.
There's nothing sophisticated about this scam. It is as clear as daylight that it is a scam.

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by KushLyon(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Openbusiness:
https://www.nairaland.com/5974194/latest-scam-nigeria-dont-fall

I remember creating this thread on Nairaland some months ago to warn d public about this pink scam. But as usual, some mumu that love lies and deceit still chook head inside. Mtchwwwwwww. Na una sabi. I don do d town crier work God send me to do. As oyibo dey talk, to be for yam, is to be for egg grin

You that doesn't love deceit gets deceived by an edited newspaper from 1970 grin I come in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Hotzone(m): 8:29am On Nov 12, 2020
We know them, awon laundromat
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2020
onward4life:
I was told that d issue has been settled..

Thanks
Who told you dat
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Openbusiness: 8:31am On Nov 12, 2020
KushLyon:

You that doesn't love deceit gets deceived by an edited newspaper from 1970 grin I come in peace
witch newspapers b dat
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by PopeOlakunmi77(m): 8:33am On Nov 12, 2020
The government knows that power is already changing hands
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Johnrake69: 8:34am On Nov 12, 2020
400billionman:
Lack of money management skills is what breeds poverty via wrong spending.

Bros na grammar you dey speak. Poverty is simply a societal failure in all ramifications. How many 1k can you save to build a house in today's economy?

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Nyanabo(m): 8:36am On Nov 12, 2020
if someone tells you to bring 10k for them to double in to 50k within 3 hours and you foolishly accept and you later come to cry foul-play you are THIEF and also a scammer you just met your senior colleague in the business. grin

6 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by IJOBA2: 8:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Golan007:
Watch how the citizens would oppose EFCC.

Almost like they've been programmed to lose.
WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO DECLARE GANDOLAR WANTED

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
CalabarPikin:
What I really don't understand is how all this company or scheme keep shutting down as soon as I put my money...

Everybody go d cash out...but wen I put mine...piam.....
Not once not twice not even trice

Choi
Wrong timing, year is almost ending ember months
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Nov 12, 2020
The guys face even looks fraudulent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries / Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.