Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,152 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted (66846 Views)

Fleeing Inksnation CEO, Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Arrested By EFCC / EFCC Declares Four Persons Wanted (Photos) / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by NOwazobia: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
OP claimed to be against it, why is he now advertising it even when the founder of it is being declared wanted?
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by boscho(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Why is it that anything indigenous faces severe resistance in this nation. This same ink nation that has started verification and started paying people even as at yesterday. I no trust this EFCC again ooooh, they've become something else. There should be more to this story

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by deflover(m): 8:43am On Nov 12, 2020
ahhh he is from badagary
dem no fit find am
many inner villages dey badagary wey e fit hide for the next 1000yrs
from oko afor down to ajara to ado
the money don go
egun person for dat matter
he is gone
even benin republic sure for am

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by xcellentgraphic: 8:46am On Nov 12, 2020
After been scammed of 30k...I've vowed not to fall for any online biz again
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Alexun(m): 8:46am On Nov 12, 2020
CalabarPikin:
What I really don't understand is how all this company or scheme keep shutting down as soon as I put my money...

Everybody go d cash out...but wen I put mine...piam.....
Not once not twice not even trice

Choi

Are you sure you're not by any means related to Jonah in the Holy Book?

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by ogbenifamouz(m): 8:47am On Nov 12, 2020
I don't really think the scheme is fraud am a registered member with my family members, but am still hoping to cash out soon....

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Daddymuonso: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2020
This is a very big example for u some people,b4 u invest in anything in this country you think wise
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by southsouthking(m): 8:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Fake news

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by ablejesus26(m): 8:56am On Nov 12, 2020
17yrnigga:
ok but is the 12k the maximum amount that you can collect??
So d the one wey Efcc dey talk se na scam no enter your big head abi you still dey show interest
if i see you cry sey dem chop your money ehn i go send you 5g slap from here

1 Like

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by 17yrnigga: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2020
ablejesus26:

So d the one wey Efcc dey talk se na scam no enter your big head abi
you still dey show interest

if i see you cry sey dem chop your money ehn i go send you 5g slap from here

cheesy

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Jerryolumide(m): 8:57am On Nov 12, 2020
KushLyon:
Wanted by EFCC on a newspaper that looks like it was published in the 70s.....a lot of people on nairaland have brain tumour grin
Bro I wish I can hug you
Mehn God will bless you abundantly!!
I'm still surprised that 98% of those reading this can't figure out that it's fake

2 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Sleekmilan01(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2020
About 80% of people forming woke here are all dumb...
Is this how efcc will invite somebody with documents that looks like what an 8year old made??

Because u never cash out no mean say others no go cash out oo

3 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Brotherbaby(m): 9:04am On Nov 12, 2020
I remember MMM just now
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Since they know his address, they should and arrest him in his house
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by ChizziPraiz(m): 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Kingluqman:
If na that, me I don gain times 40 of the 1k wey I invested ooo. I no think sey this thing na scam, na because sey na 9ja man get am.
Lol
MMM nko? E no pay people? But na wetin e be?
Na scam.
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Gattusso: 9:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Yankee101: 9:15am On Nov 12, 2020
The op is clearly in favour of the scam

Who can end poverty in the world in 9months?

Not even the world bank. Scammers
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by yomeex: 9:19am On Nov 12, 2020
I wish a Nigerian is the founder of Bitcoin
I wish paystack was created by foreigners
I wish it was dangote or cos that bought it and employ foreigners to mange,which was sold to foreigners
I wish we could c greatness in this country and be realistic for once.
Am a member of inks and have benefited from it, but d truth is it might be a scam but the system is working and they have plans to make it work.nobody is forcing anyone to join.
Look at how the country is been run as if we r nothing to em
How many ppl can boast of 3 square meal in a day fine the economy is bad but they can
They travel every time can we, no we can't coz.the system is made that way, if we raise our voice it becomes a problem.but they ain't helping us.
This guy has a plan it might be a scam but I c light at the end.its a new thing
The truth is it won't help them if millions join and a single man runs it successfully

3 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by KushLyon(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2020
Jerryolumide:

Bro I wish I can hug you
Mehn God will bless you abundantly!!
I'm still surprised that 98% of those reading this can't figure out that it's fake

Most of them don't have the capacity to think for themselves, they are easily swayed by the crowd and just flow with the trend. The bandwagon effect. "Since everyone is saying it's true, let me drop all iota of reasoning and sense and join them in saying it's true also"

3 Likes

Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Jackossky(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2020
deflover:
ahhh he is from badagary
dem no fit find am
many inner villages dey badagary wey e fit hide for the next 1000yrs
from oko afor down to ajara to ado
the money don go
egun person for dat matter
he is gone
even benin republic sure for am

Badagry to the world
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Tunagee(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=VeeVeeMyLuv post=95950829]
Wrong timing, year is almost ending ember months[/quote
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Tunagee(m): 9:45am On Nov 12, 2020
CalabarPikin:
What I really don't understand is how all this company or scheme keep shutting down as soon as I put my money...

Everybody go d cash out...but wen I put mine...piam.....
Not once not twice not even trice

Choi

because you waste time in taking decisions, same as me. I try to be careful on issues like this. I got to know about it almost 5 months now, but registered late like a month and half ago. Any scam or whatever it is called would originally pay the first set of applicants so that more people can be attracted.
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Whiteshield:

Na you help them settle am. Or you think fugitives are let off by the EFCC that easily?

Don't mind him he's part of the scam
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by sammirano: 9:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Lolz
Re: Inksnation: EFCC Declares Omotade-Sparks Amos Sewanu Wanted by Jimbaz7(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2020
EFCC already declared the news FAKE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) / Cameroonian Ladies Run With Lover’s Car & Cash After Marathon Sex In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Killed For Selling Drugs In South Africa. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.