Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina (9201 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? / Dualization Of Kano–maiduguri Road Linking Kano–jigawa -bauchi – Yobe And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:00am On Nov 12, 2020
Audio things grin
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Onepeople: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

They have succeeded because Azikwe the useful slave willingly gave them power right from the genesis and that boldened them all though these years.

They succeeded because the useful idiot Ekwueme played second fiddle for Shagari in both 1979 and 1983 when his people could have supported a more intelligent Awolowo for the position of presidency on both occasions.

They succeeded because the useful idiot called Ojukwu campaigned openly for Sheu Shagari to the run up of the 1983 election even after the Fulanis dealt a heavy blow on his people not too long ago then.

The Fulanis succeeded because the useful nobody called Sylvester Ugoh slaved for Bashir Tofa while his people voted against a better Abiola who won majority of the other southern votes (SS + SW).

You ibos think you are wise, Nigeria did not start in 2015 so stop all this rubbish of dragging Tinubu name everytime to buttress your half truth.

Since 1999 to present, two southern presidents used almost 14 years out of the 21 years and yet we southerners still complain of Fulani dominance everywhere like babies throwing tantrums.

If the two southern president could be foolish enough not to make things right for southerners, how is that the Fulani man’s fault? I hate it when people that always proclaim intelligence are crying and feeling inferior to the fulanis everytime.

2023 again you guys will vote a weak southerners that will still please the North at the expense of the South and the cycle continues in 2031 where our children will start screaming Fulani dominance again.
you are reasonable that is the reason I am quoting you ,but is wrong for you to turn it to east vs west because Tinubu name was mentioned, I disagree with him in totality ,Tinubu is not the only politician from the south that have become a useful idiot in the hands of fulani oligarchy, zik was an idiot, I have been saying it without any reservations. How do we come out this mess the politicians of southern region have put us in, that is my question?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by zoedew: 5:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Obasanjo see yourself! Otta road is in shambles. Lagos - Ibadan road remains uncompleted!

4 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by LegendHero(m): 5:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Onepeople:
you are reasonable that is the reason I am quoting you ,but is wrong for you to turn it to east vs west because Tinubu name was mentioned, I disagree with him in totality ,Tinubu is not the only politician from the south that have become a useful idiot in the hands of fulani oligarchy, zik was an idiot, I have been saying it without any reservations. How do we come out this mess the politicians of southern region have put us in, that is my question?

Alright, Understood you clearly.

To your question, I’m not sure I have the right answer to that now coz the issue is multi-dimensional.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 12, 2020
A road that has zero benefit to Nigeria's economy.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

They have succeeded because Azikwe the useful slave willingly gave them power right from the genesis and that boldened them all though these years.

They succeeded because the useful idiot Ekwueme played second fiddle for Shagari in both 1979 and 1983 when his people could have supported a more intelligent Awolowo for the position of presidency on both occasions.

They succeeded because the useful idiot called Ojukwu campaigned openly for Sheu Shagari to the run up of the 1983 election even after the Fulanis dealt a heavy blow on his people not too long ago then.

The Fulanis succeeded because the useful nobody called Sylvester Ugoh slaved for Bashir Tofa while his people voted against a better Abiola who won majority of the other southern votes (SS + SW).

You ibos think you are wise, Nigeria did not start in 2015 so stop all this rubbish of dragging Tinubu name everytime to buttress your half truth.

Since 1999 to present, two southern presidents used almost 14 years out of the 21 years and yet we southerners still complain of Fulani dominance everywhere like babies throwing tantrums.

If the two southern president could be foolish enough not to make things right for southerners, how is that the Fulani man’s fault? I hate it when people that always proclaim intelligence are crying and feeling inferior to the fulanis everytime.

2023 again you guys will vote a weak southerners that will still please the North at the expense of the South and the cycle continues in 2031 where our children will start screaming Fulani dominance again.

Azikiwe, Ironsi and Nwafor Orizu, three useful idiot-bastards who will burn in the hottest part of hell for 600 years.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by cardoctor(m): 5:27am On Nov 12, 2020
As if roads linking Kano to katsina didn't exist before.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by mrkings84(m): 5:33am On Nov 12, 2020
So long it's about the north it will be approved speedily.

Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Onepeople: 5:37am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Alright, Understood you clearly.

To your question, I’m not sure I have the right answer to that now coz the issue is multi-dimensional.
when you say the issue is in multi-dimensional I understand you.revolutional approach just as the endsars protest if properly managed looks like what can proffer solutions. I will like them to sponsor a candidate.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Tochi3(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2020
AerialMapper:
For easier access for the bandits
Yeah. That is the game plan.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Okuda(m): 5:43am On Nov 12, 2020
bolanto24:
Buhari doing for the North what GEJ couldn't do for the South.

Gej was the president of Nigeria not just for south.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by InvertedHammer: 5:43am On Nov 12, 2020
/
No pretense. You have to give it to the North. GEJ and OBJ wasted their tenures appeasing the same North yet lost out in the scheme of things. Who are the idiots?
/

5 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Stake2odds: 5:45am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

This comment should be pinned to to front page, good analysis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by sbold(m): 5:45am On Nov 12, 2020
bolanto24:
pls Nigerians get your PVC ready come 2023 and vote out the old brain man, cuz all the road in a zoo called country is bad
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by DexterousOne(m): 6:00am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

This one took it tribal and personal lol D

Southern Useful idiots have put us in the mess we are in

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Princedapace(m): 6:02am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

These coming from the group that contributes the least... Just cows and ewe and onions at the most exhorbitant prices... How can you be giving ultimatums to the people that feeds you? The whole scenerio is infuriating..

It beats my imagination how a small ethnic group rules Nigeria. And they are the least educated in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by bareal(m): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Summary! This exactly how I see it!! Nothing to add!!! The cockiness! The pride! The I don't care attitude! It's so brazen, it's suffocating! They award the contracts then send southern ministers to go and read it out and defend it! The nerve is out of this world!

I think I don't want to blame the Northern leaders but the Southern leaders on this. This is what they failed to do in their own region when they had the opportunity, they were busy shouting one Nigeria and leaving our dear region to rot. Just check Lagos - Abeokuta road, Agbara road and the likes, you would feel like shooting our leaders in the balls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Princedapace(m): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2020
BabaOwen:
The only reason Nigeria is still existing is because Southern politicians don't believe in break-up. GEJ a man from the south south was once our president, he failed to even restructure not to talk of him working on division.

Some few months after he became the president, he said there is nothing to talk about, about the unity of Nigeria.

Yes.. U said the simple truth. The southern leaders are to be blamed.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Princedapace(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Thank you. I have always blamed Southern politicians. It is the fault of all southern politicians. All of them. It is crazy how a small group of fulanis rule this country.

5 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Femiomoh(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2020
Who would be given a hoe that won't weed to his or her side?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Inferno001(m): 6:26am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

Bro I wish I could see you!!! Don't mind all these people shouting tinubu like nigeria started 2015...we have always had weak southern leaders but its only tinubu that they keep calling..buhari is only doing what jonathan and obasanjo couldn't do for their people. The typical fulani man knows the strength in numbers and unity in common goal that is why they always have a step ahead...

4 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by flyingpig: 6:30am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Folks seldom noticed that Since the inception of this republic in 1999, there has always been a fulani at the presidency! In 1999, Atiku Abubakar was Obasanjos deputy for 8 solid years! He is fulani! Obasanjo later handed over to Yaradua, Who was also fulani! Nemadi Sambo who was Jonathan's deputy is fulani. Jonathan handed over to Buhari, another fulani! That means that in a country of over 300 ethnic groups, one group has been either the president or the deputy for 21 years and counting! Go to Abuja and see how they live in opulence, totally removed from the squalor their rampant maladministration creates everywhere. It even gets very stunning, when you realise that this group were not here 300 years ago! These are a very irritating strand of parasitic immigrants. In Guinea, from whence the wriggled out, they have never been president. But here in Nigeria, they straddle around like sons of thunder! Whenever it's the turn of the north, the fulani takes it, without any noise. The question is: have we replaced British colonialism with fulani gerentocracy in Nigeria!?
you write well

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by intergral(m): 6:41am On Nov 12, 2020
bolanto24:
Don't just say what you Don't know... Since Buhari came into power he has not done 50% of any FGN Road in the North go and do your research... 1 Road north no see.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Dpharisee: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Folks seldom noticed that Since the inception of this republic in 1999, there has always been a fulani at the presidency! In 1999, Atiku Abubakar was Obasanjos deputy for 8 solid years! He is fulani! Obasanjo later handed over to Yaradua, Who was also fulani! Nemadi Sambo who was Jonathan's deputy is fulani. Jonathan handed over to Buhari, another fulani! That means that in a country of over 300 ethnic groups, one group has been either the president or the deputy for 21 years and counting! Go to Abuja and see how they live in opulence, totally removed from the squalor their rampant maladministration creates everywhere. It even gets very stunning, when you realise that this group were not here 300 years ago! These are a very irritating strand of parasitic immigrants. In Guinea, from whence the wriggled out, they have never been president. But here in Nigeria, they straddle around like sons of thunder! Whenever it's the turn of the north, the fulani takes it, without any noise. The question is: have we replaced British colonialism with fulani gerentocracy in Nigeria!?

They are the president in Guinea Alpha Konde who just won a controversial third term. He refused to leave power, named a street after Buhari in Guinea, where Buhari visited recently

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by QuotaSystem: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Summary! This exactly how I see it!! Nothing to add!!! The cockiness! The pride! The I don't care attitude! It's so brazen, it's suffocating! They award the contracts then send southern ministers to go and read it out and defend it! The nerve is out of this world!

Breathe.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Yabsun(m): 6:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Femiomoh:
Who would be given a hoe that won't weed to his or her side?
The idiots we have in southern Nigeria are those one that wouldn't. GEJ, OBJ, Asslicker Tinubu including the morons that think APC is the only problem of Nigeria and planning to vote Atiku again come 2023 under the umbrella of PDP as if PDP is the Messiah while they continue to languish under another Fulani in the coming years. Those are.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Rugaria: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Dpharisee:

They are the president in Guinea Alpha Konde who just won a controversial third term. He refused to leave power, named a street after Buhari in Guinea, where Buhari visited recently

Konde is mandinka.. The opposition leader is the one who is fula.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Rugaria: 7:01am On Nov 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Breathe.
You have the country on a chokehold with your patented brand of retrogressive politics and you wonder why everyone feels suffocated?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by QuotaSystem: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

These coming from the group that contributes the least... Just cows and ewe and onions at the most exhorbitant prices... How can you be giving ultimatums to the people that feeds you? The whole scenerio is infuriating..

Stop clowning Ruga.

Can you outline what the South East produces and contributes to the Federation? Not talking about okirika, otapiapia and fake drugs? Parasites.

We are single handedly responsible for making millions of "just cows, livestock and food crops" available to Nigerians daily for decades yet you claim we are fed by whom? Joker.

When Dangote is done building his mega refinery and becomes the primary source of your Petroleum products, I expect you not to buy his Fulani petrol and continue to claim you feed him, despite being totally useless and lacking capacity to develop the natural resources under your legs if the same Fulani you like to hate and derogate does not intervene.

You yourself are built from consuming Fulani beef and ewe over the years whether you admit it or not, but like a classic ingrate, your frustration has blocked your thinking and you're now trying to trivialise your very building blocks.

My friend breathe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by goodnessme02: 7:06am On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:

They've succeeded in all these because they've, over the years, found useful idiots like Tinubu, among southern politicians.

I'm always angered at the audacity with which they speak about any issue concerning Nigeria.

While people from the East and West will be issuing communiques with all decency and decorum, the Fulanis who speak for the North will be issuing threats and jittery politicians from the south will start to piss in their pants and render themselves subservient to the caliphate.

But let's see how it goes.

Shey na Nigeria we dey

When you mention the useful idiots, please, always include Ngige, Rocha's, Akpabio, Amaechi, Keyamo etc. Tinubu shud never be the easy prey for you people.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by megasavway: 7:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Calabar ITU, ikot ekpene road in the south here nobody seems to remember that this same oilmoney they are using to develop the north is supposed to be use to develop the south first. God will definitely forgive whoever has kept us like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United Nations Writes/Commends Yahaya Bello For Promoting Women Inclusiveness / Abia To Make Ntigha Dry Port A Reality Before 2023 / Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.