Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina (9202 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? / Dualization Of Kano–maiduguri Road Linking Kano–jigawa -bauchi – Yobe And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Okuda(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2020
chamboy:
let's put sentiments apart Buhari did way better than GEJ.

in areas of?
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by chamboy(m): 8:28am On Nov 13, 2020
Okuda:

in areas of?
balls to put a reduction to importation of rice is enough for me.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Okuda(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2020
chamboy:
balls to put a reduction to importation of rice is enough for me.

lol. ok. everybody has their own level of thinking.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by chamboy(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Okuda:

lol. ok. everybody has their own level of thinking.
tell me one policy that GEJ passed that's pro Nigeria economic liberation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors Say They Are Prepared To Rescue Nigeria From "APC’s Misrule" / Monguno: Zulum Shares ₦275 Million, Food, Clothes To 90,000 Displaced Families / Buhari Earns 23million Naira Per Month As Pension.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.