Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina (9204 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? / Dualization Of Kano–maiduguri Road Linking Kano–jigawa -bauchi – Yobe And Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by GboyegaD(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Buhari is the worst president ever in the history of this country

Is he the minister of works and housing?

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by QuotaSystem: 7:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

You have the country on a chokehold with your patented brand of retrogressive politics and you wonder why everyone feels suffocated?

I can see how the "progressive politics" under your ilk for 16 years blessed Nigeria with excellent roads, steady power and water supply, great infrastructure etc. since 1999.

No governance or politics is more retrogressive than Abia State under your nose. You're suffocated because you're filled with bigotry, hatred and living in denial.

Breathe.

5 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by OpinionCounts(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2020
bolanto24:
Buhari doing for the North what GEJ couldn't do for the South.

Jonathan was useless to the South... totally useless.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Franzinni: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2020
They know that any opposition will only end on social media as usual

2023 is not far again we should chose wisely or meet the same faith
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by renheart(m): 7:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Continue. But the fowl that lays the egg is untouched. Come to east-west road in port Harcourt, no good road at all. So called federal road
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by ggood: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:

All things being equal, no Fulani will smell Aso Rock in the next 50 years after Buhari.

Nigerian presidency will from thence rotate between the East, West, Middlebelt and the Kanuris of Northeast.

Ipod terrorist spotted where is the South South, barawo

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by OpinionCounts(m): 7:36am On Nov 12, 2020
Princedapace:

It beats my imagination how a small ethnic group rules Nigeria. And they are the least educated in Nigeria.

They have full British backing and every politician in Nigeria from any other tribe is aware of this or comes to be made aware of this if he/she tries to challenge the status quo (I mean the big shot politicians with influence that matter from any other tribe), hence the fear and respect for the fulani. The British made them the caretakers of Nigeria (to serve and oversee the British interests in Nigeria) after independence and they have continued to enjoy that status till today fully backed by the British.

3 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by southsouthking(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2020
While one of the major road linking most of the state to Abuja (Benin Abuja express way) is an eye sore.
Government of the North, by the North and for the North.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Staro: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2020
XANDERO85:

They're not even pretending.....the greed is so blatant and in-your-face!

Their confidence and cockiness to do what they're doing stems from the fact that they believe they're dealing with mugu southerners who are so daft, they're yet to realise they're being played! shocked

I swear ... you captured it all

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by 1vid(m): 8:02am On Nov 12, 2020
same Kano to Maradi railway oooooo. they wan turn Kano to capital of Northern Nigeria, when they finally break out.

But thunder will not rest if they loot Nigeria.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by chatinent: 8:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Call it gone so soon.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nchenches: 8:53am On Nov 12, 2020
Buhari typifies FAILURE, TRIBAL BIGOTRY GRAB FOR NORTH BEFORE NIGERIA COLLAPSES.

There is no standard gauge rail system in most of the oil producing areas where Nigeria gets its oil money.

Buhari knows that Nigeria must collapse.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nchenches: 9:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Folks seldom noticed that Since the inception of this republic in 1999, there has always been a fulani at the presidency! In 1999, Atiku Abubakar was Obasanjos deputy for 8 solid years! He is fulani! Obasanjo later handed over to Yaradua, Who was also fulani! Nemadi Sambo who was Jonathan's deputy is fulani. Jonathan handed over to Buhari, another fulani! That means that in a country of over 300 ethnic groups, one group has been either the president or the deputy for 21 years and counting! Go to Abuja and see how they live in opulence, totally removed from the squalor their rampant maladministration creates everywhere. It even gets very stunning, when you realise that this group were not here 300 years ago! These are a very irritating strand of parasitic immigrants. In Guinea, from whence the wriggled out, they have never been president. But here in Nigeria, they straddle around like sons of thunder! Whenever it's the turn of the north, the fulani takes it, without any noise. The question is: have we replaced British colonialism with fulani gerentocracy in Nigeria!?

Fulani leads Nigeria because the Yoruba and the Igbo refused to get together.
Islam is another factor. Nearly half of Yoruba share the same Islamic religious belief with the Fulani.

Again, Fulani-loyal military dictators restructured Nigeria politically to favor only Fulani-led north.
The two advantages of cooperation from the Yoruba and the political structure add to Fulani’s ability to dominate Nigeria.

It’s hard to see how the situation can be changed in a democracy.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nchenches: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2020
LegendHero:

They have succeeded because Azikwe the useful slave willingly gave them power right from the genesis and that boldened them all though these years.

They succeeded because the useful idiot Ekwueme played second fiddle for Shagari in both 1979 and 1983 when his people could have supported a more intelligent Awolowo for the position of presidency on both occasions.

They succeeded because the useful idiot called Ojukwu campaigned openly for Sheu Shagari to the run up of the 1983 election even after the Fulanis dealt a heavy blow on his people not too long ago then.

The Fulanis succeeded because the useful nobody called Sylvester Ugoh slaved for Bashir Tofa while his people voted against a better Abiola who won majority of the other southern votes (SS + SW).

You ibos think you are wise, Nigeria did not start in 2015 so stop all this rubbish of dragging Tinubu name everytime to buttress your half truth.

Since 1999 to present, two southern presidents used almost 14 years out of the 21 years and yet we southerners still complain of Fulani dominance everywhere like babies throwing tantrums.

If the two southern president could be foolish enough not to make things right for southerners, how is that the Fulani man’s fault? I hate it when people that always proclaim intelligence are crying and feeling inferior to the fulanis everytime.

2023 again you guys will vote a weak southerners that will still please the North at the expense of the South and the cycle continues in 2031 where our children will start screaming Fulani dominance again.
The Fulani shall “appoint” the weak president from the south in 2023.
The same way the Fulani appointed Obasanjo who appointed Jonathan.

At the FEC, NASS, and NCS, the skewed political structure of 20 states in the northern region, but only 17 states in the two southern regions, makes north to largely decide what can be done in Nigeria, irrespective of where the president comes from.

2 Likes

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by LLMG: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Blame the foolish cowardly southern leaders. Useless idiots.
Rugaria:

Summary! This exactly how I see it!! Nothing to add!!! The cockiness! The pride! The I don't care attitude! It's so brazen, it's suffocating! They award the contracts then send southern ministers to go and read it out and defend it! The nerve is out of this world!
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by mechanics(m): 10:06am On Nov 12, 2020
The road is long overdue.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Rugaria: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2020
QuotaSystem:

Stop clowning Ruga.

Can you outline what the South East produces and contributes to the Federation? Not talking about okirika, otapiapia and fake drugs? Parasites.

We are single handedly responsible for making millions of "just cows, livestock and food crops" available to Nigerians daily for decades yet you claim we are fed by whom? Joker.

When Dangote is done building his mega refinery and becomes the primary source of your Petroleum products, I expect you not to buy his Fulani petrol and continue to claim you feed him, despite being totally useless and lacking capacity to develop the natural resources under your legs if the same Fulani you like to hate and derogate does not intervene.

You yourself are built from consuming Fulani beef and ewe over the years whether you admit it or not, but like a classic ingrate, your frustration has blocked your thinking and you're now trying to trivialise your very building blocks.

My friend breathe.

Any Nigerian who asks about what the Igbo man contributes to the national economy is as daft and dense as they come..... And any igboman who allows himself to be railroaded into such noxious discuss by dignifying such sterile rants with a response is totally deranged! You don't have to ask me such sickening questions! No matter the city you reside in Nigeria, all you need to do to be thankful to God for putting the Igbo in your midst is to walk out to your front door, look left, look right and you will see the "developers" developing... It's in the blood, there's nothing you and Buhari can do about it. Fighting the igboman , it's like quarrelling with your shadows.. You will tire at a point..
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by YouAreFinished: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2020
OfficialAwol:

All things being equal, no Fulani will smell Aso Rock in the next 50 years after Buhari.

Nigerian presidency will from thence rotate between the East, West, Middlebelt and the Kanuris of Northeast.
Just like how you've been saying.
The North only needs the South West alliance to rule,and we've mostly been loyal to each other.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by YouAreFinished: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Rugaria:

Any Nigerian who asks about what the Igbo man contributes to the national economy is as daft and dense as they come..... And any igboman who allows himself to be railroaded into such noxious discuss by dignifying such sterile rants with a response is totally deranged! You don't have to ask me such sickening questions! No matter the city you reside in Nigeria, all you need to do to be thankful to God for putting the Igbo in your midst is to walk out to your front door, look left, look right and you will see the "developers" developing... It's in the blood, there's nothing you and Buhari can do about it. Fighting the igboman , it's like quarrelling with your shadows.. You will tire at a point..
Will you keep quiet angry
Developers my foot!
You think it's by littering everywhere with your 4×4 foot retailer shops of mostly fake products that's development undecided
Worthless people.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Rugaria: 10:40am On Nov 12, 2020
YouAreFinished:

Will you keep quiet angry
Developers my foot!
You think it's by littering everywhere with your 4×4 foot retailer shops of mostly fake products that's development undecided
Worthless people.
E pain am
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
Many people are hypocrites, they just hate every project in the North for no valid reason. 70% of rail project are in the south but for just one project in he North they started making nuisance noise.
Check these FG's ongoing road projects across the nation and assess the part of the nation with highest road projects instead of ranting in ignorance. Since the inception of this administration road projects are distributed equally across zones, that's the stand of the NASS about road projects.
The roads include the Apapa/Tincan Port, NNPC Depot (Atlas Cove) to Mile 2 Accessed Road, Apapa-Oshodi Road, Third Mainland Bridge, Apapa/Tincan Island Port-NNPC Depot Access Road, Benin-Ofosu-Ore Ajebandele-Shagamu Road, Obajana Junction-Benin Road Phase 2: (Sections i-iv), Sapele-Ewu Road Sections 1&11, Second Niger Bridge, Onitsha-Enugu Expressway (Amansea-Enugu State Border), Yenegoa Road Junction-Kolo-Otueke-Bayelsa Palm and Bodo-Bonny Road with Bridge.
Included are the Abuja-Lokoja Road Sections i&iv; Suleja-Minna Road Section 11; Kaduna Eastern Bypass; Kano-Maiduguri Road Section 1-1V; Hadejia-Nguru-Gashua-Bayamari Road and Kano Western Bypass; Odukpani-Itu-(Spur Ididep-Itam)-Ikot Ekpene Federal Highway Sections 1&11; Ikom Bridge; Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway Sections i-iv; Calabar-Ugep-Katsina-Ala Road; Vandeikya-Obudu-Obudu Cattle Ranch Road; Oshegbudu-Oweto Road; Oju/Loko-Oweto Bridge with approach roads; and the Nassarawa-Loko Road.
Others are the Kano-Katsina Road (Phase 1: Kano Town at Dawanau Roundabout to Katsina State Border); Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega-Yauri Road; Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa-Bokani Road; Ilorin-Kabba-Obajana Road (Sections 1&11); Ibadan-Ilorin Road, Section11 (Oyo-Ogbomosho); Lagos-Shagamu-Ibadan Dual Carriageway, Sections 1&11, and Lagos-Otta Road.
Others are the Zaria-Kano Road, Abuja-Lokoja Road (Sections i-iv), Ilorin-Jebba-Bokani Road, Ibadan-Ilorin Road (Sections `1&11), Lagos-Shagamu-Ibadan Road (Sections1&11), Benin-Ofosu-Ore-Ajebandele-Shagamu Road, and Obajana-Benin Road (Sections i-iv).
The Kaduna-Zaria Road, Otukpo Township Road, Kaduna-Katsina Road, Onitsha-Enugu Road (Section 1&11), Enugu-Port Harcourt Road (Sections i-iv), Calabar-Odukpani-Itu Road (Section 1), Calabar-Ugep-Katsina-Ala Road (Sections 1&11), Alesi-Ugup (Iyamoyung-Ugup) Road, Ogoja(Mbok Junction) Abuochichie Road, Kano-Maiduguri Road(Sections i-v), among others,
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
Many people are hypocrites, they just hate every project in the North for no valid reason. 70% of rail project are in the south but for just one project in he North they started making nuisance noise.
Check these FG's ongoing road projects across the nation and assess the part of the nation with highest road projects instead of ranting in ignorance. Since the inception of this administration road projects are distributed equally across zones, that's the stand of the NASS about road projects.
The roads include the Apapa/Tincan Port, NNPC Depot (Atlas Cove) to Mile 2 Accessed Road, Apapa-Oshodi Road, Third Mainland Bridge, Apapa/Tincan Island Port-NNPC Depot Access Road, Benin-Ofosu-Ore Ajebandele-Shagamu Road, Obajana Junction-Benin Road Phase 2: (Sections i-iv), Sapele-Ewu Road Sections 1&11, Second Niger Bridge, Onitsha-Enugu Expressway (Amansea-Enugu State Border), Yenegoa Road Junction-Kolo-Otueke-Bayelsa Palm and Bodo-Bonny Road with Bridge.
Included are the Abuja-Lokoja Road Sections i&iv; Suleja-Minna Road Section 11; Kaduna Eastern Bypass; Kano-Maiduguri Road Section 1-1V; Hadejia-Nguru-Gashua-Bayamari Road and Kano Western Bypass; Odukpani-Itu-(Spur Ididep-Itam)-Ikot Ekpene Federal Highway Sections 1&11; Ikom Bridge; Enugu-Port Harcourt Dual Carriageway Sections i-iv; Calabar-Ugep-Katsina-Ala Road; Vandeikya-Obudu-Obudu Cattle Ranch Road; Oshegbudu-Oweto Road; Oju/Loko-Oweto Bridge with approach roads; and the Nassarawa-Loko Road.
Others are the Kano-Katsina Road (Phase 1: Kano Town at Dawanau Roundabout to Katsina State Border); Sokoto-Tambuwal-Jega-Yauri Road; Ilorin-Jebba-Mokwa-Bokani Road; Ilorin-Kabba-Obajana Road (Sections 1&11); Ibadan-Ilorin Road, Section11 (Oyo-Ogbomosho); Lagos-Shagamu-Ibadan Dual Carriageway, Sections 1&11, and Lagos-Otta Road.
Others are the Zaria-Kano Road, Abuja-Lokoja Road (Sections i-iv), Ilorin-Jebba-Bokani Road, Ibadan-Ilorin Road (Sections `1&11), Lagos-Shagamu-Ibadan Road (Sections1&11), Benin-Ofosu-Ore-Ajebandele-Shagamu Road, and Obajana-Benin Road (Sections i-iv).
The Kaduna-Zaria Road, Otukpo Township Road, Kaduna-Katsina Road, Onitsha-Enugu Road (Section 1&11), Enugu-Port Harcourt Road (Sections i-iv), Calabar-Odukpani-Itu Road (Section 1), Calabar-Ugep-Katsina-Ala Road (Sections 1&11), Alesi-Ugup (Iyamoyung-Ugup) Road, Ogoja(Mbok Junction) Abuochichie Road, Kano-Maiduguri Road(Sections i-v), among others.

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Its been 12 years , East west road no complete, Calabar Ikom road a mess, Calabar Itu road messier, Aba Ph road no complete, Just a few uncompleted roads in the SE, am sure people in the SW will call their own. The mallomites have it all.

I get this feeling that in future the North will be the only civilized zone, cause people will avoid the south like plague.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
renheart:
Continue. But the fowl that lays the egg is untouched. Come to east-west road in port Harcourt, no good road at all. So called federal road

What have your governors and Senators done about it? What awareness have they created to the FG about the road? Has money not been allocated to the NDDC by past administrations to fix that road?

Sincerely answer these questions and you will see that El bubu is not the cause. grin
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
OpinionCounts:

They have full British backing and every politician in Nigeria from any other tribe is aware of this or comes to be made aware of this if he/she tries to challenge the status quo (I mean the big shot politicians with influence that matter from any other tribe), hence the fear and respect for the fulani. The British made them the caretakers of Nigeria (to serve and oversee the British interests in Nigeria) after independence and they have continued to enjoy that status till today fully backed by the British.

You need to really define what education means, its not about degrees and certifications or grammar.

Methinks the brits dumped the south because in spite of their education and perceived smartness, they behave like savages.

Look at the NDDC commission that has been in their care since 2007 , look at funds that passed through that commission, if they were sincere, the whle SS region ought o have been developed from that money.

What about goodluck the prof, what did he accomplish as a president for the region during his tenure?

Its not about education, Some current governors are have phds, but look at their states, we should stop equating degrees with intelligence because facts have proven the opposite.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by chamboy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Okuda:

Gej was the president of Nigeria not just for south.
but he did entirely nothing for the whole bunch
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by Okuda(m): 7:15am On Nov 13, 2020
chamboy:
but he did entirely nothing for the whole bunch

now if you were to pick a GEJ and a Buhari, which one would have been better for you?
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by chamboy(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Okuda:

now if you were to pick a GEJ and a Buhari, which one would have been better for you?
let's put sentiments apart Buhari did way better than GEJ.
Re: FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina by chamboy(m): 7:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Ya all screaming Nepotism on here, this administration allocated funds for 4MB. I'm south-Western and I talk something for my region. Make we dey honest at times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kibiyan Kabi Kebbi: Orji Kalu Face Of Nigeria's Unity - Haruna Ahmed / Security Has Improved In Nigeria Since I Assumed Office – Tinubu / Governors Will Abuse State Police - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.