Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? (9171 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Gaggii: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
My g.f pussy was so tight when we first met, but now it is so loose.

At times am not even so sure if my penis is still inside the vagina.

I have accused her severally that she was using a vagina tightner before. But she claimed she has never used it before.

I also observe that she doesn't like romance, she likes me to just penetrate immediately without romance.

Does this means she is a retired olosho or what.
I love her so much, and I don't want to break up on issues that can be fixed.

Please advice.
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
bro run for your life
japa

40 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by TuborTee143: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
Someone once asked "how do people have sex without kissing?" And I answered, "them de kiss olosho?"

Bro, she may not be a retired olosho sha

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by pepperdemzombie: 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Na im say make you get carrot penis?
Very idiotic question, that's the only thing in their heads!
Radarada!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by debbydams(f): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Your di*k is small ni undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SILENTandSMART2: 11:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kilode grin

Pussy don wide grin

Haaa, grin

She might not be a prostitute at all,

But the time wey i get confused is when you said the pussy is tighter before and it undergone the process call widennisation later grin

Shit happens,

When she never born baby dat no suppose happen ,

OP or your penis undergone the process call tinylikebroomlisation ?grin

Because we can't just conclud this matter without you providing the answer to my question smiley

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LikeAking: 11:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
You already have the whole answer to your question.

She is a fucklicant.

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by yarimo(m): 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2020
OP you don enter one chance

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by ouzo1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Use screw driver tight am back na.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dat is now a bottomless pit. The pussy has reached its elastic limit. You either manage it or ball out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Preshmane(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2020
Brotherman, someone with giant dick don dey yansh that your girl puna for back and the person is doing it back to back nio.
.how could a tight pussy go move from tap to well.. tell me how?

9 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by OluwasureGig: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2020
just change style you take dey knack her and manage the tow tow like that
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by hama20: 4:41am On Nov 12, 2020
Nooooo, it's simply means you don't have sense.
What a stupid question.

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Mrscarter(f): 5:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Gaggii:

I have accused her severally that she was using a vagina tightner before. But she claimed she has never used it before.

I also observe that she doesn't like romance, she likes me to just penetrate immediately without romance.

Please advice.

If she don't like pre intimacy before sex she must want to hurry up n get it over with.
The only reason I can think if a girl doesn't want that with her man before sex is the above reason n perhaps she's not really into you? Maybe U should ask her.
I can't see how she's enjoy sex like that. I mean even a quickie has a little pre intimacy yeah undecided
U should be open with her n ask her why.

4 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Mrscarter(f): 5:09am On Nov 12, 2020
ouzo1:
Use screw driver tight am back na.

Wicked mangrin
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by infogenius(m): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Gaggii:

Please advice.
Whether she was an olosho before or not is not relevant. Even if you met her a virgin, this scenario can always play out.

Some ladies vagina feels this way even as non oloshos

The vagina is elastic and if you the only one screwing her, u've ur dick fit. What makes it feel loose is because of lubrication and also u sleep with her regularly.

Always give her a break, and you will enjoy her more when you come together again.
I will advice that the break extends till you marry her. grin grin

8 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SeunDobo(m): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2020
Gaggii:

Please advice.

You said it all I have dated alot of women in my life nothing bad about it but it's give you alot of experience about relationships and woman ..see as you talk ham like this either your girlfriend is retired olosho or she have another guy with big gbola wey dey knack apart from you ...I dated one girl before she later told me she dey olosho before but she no dey do again ..her pussy don wide to the extend that if I put condom she would not enjoy it even me before we started hitting Raw to the stage of blowing her up with Bella grin grin

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by femi4: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Small dick man always complaining about wide vjay

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by fati2001(m): 6:09am On Nov 12, 2020
mtchweee, nah all those one dy worry you for life.

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by CyberEBOLA(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Rubberband doesnt just slack overnight, without someone stretching it.
Your girlfriend vagina has been stretched by someone/people.

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2020
The ignorance of Nigerians can be so legendary at times (face palm)

A "loose" vagina simply indicates weakness of the pelvic floor muscles which result from things like aging, pushing out stool, lack of exercise etc. She can start doing kegel exercises daily to strengthen her pelvic floor muscles

11 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Gaggii:

Please advice.

She doesn't like romance because -- and this is biologically speaking of course -- if she gets aroused from pre-intimacy, the vagina will usually expand to it's previous elastic limit to receive whatever size she has been having before (all of this is biology, she can't control it). But if you penetrate without pre-intimacy, she will seem tight for a while until she's arouse and then becomes loose.

8 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:57am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:
The ignorance of Nigerians can be so legendary at times (face palm)

A "loose" vagina simply indicates weakness of the pelvic floor muscles which result from things like aging, pushing out stool, lack of exercise etc. She can start doing kegel exercises daily to strengthen her pelvic floor muscles

Most girls know little or nothing about their vagina. There was a girl that didn’t even know she didn’t pee from the vagina until I told her. Penetration can cause loose V amongst other things

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by BigDawsNet: 8:59am On Nov 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

She doesn't like romance because -- and this is biologically speaking of course -- if she gets aroused from pre-intimacy, the vagina will usually expand to it's previous elastic limit to receive whatever size she has been having before (all of this is biology, she can't control it). But if you penetrate without pre-intimacy, she will seem tight for a while until she's arouse and then becomes loose.

You should join the team in search of covid vaccine and cure...

Your level of ur brain is so impressive

7 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 9:22am On Nov 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Most girls know little or nothing about their vagina. There was a girl that didn’t even know she didn’t pee from the vagina until I told her. Penetration can cause loose V amongst other things

Penetration doesn't cause "loose" vagina, unless its forceful with zero lubrication or pre-intimacy. Nigerians need to learn that having regular "normal" sex doesn't make a woman have a "loose" vagina

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Exjoker(m): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2020
Gaggii:

Please advice.
Actually, the reason why girls pussy are tight during sex is because they are not comfortable having sex with there partners. It is kind of defensive mechanisms to protect their selves. Once if a girl becomes comfortable having sex with you, her pussy will loosen off and it won't be tight again.
Olosho's normally have loose pussy because they feel comfortable having sex with anyone...
If your girlfriend pussy is still tight after many sex with her, my friend she is not comfortable having sex with you or she doesn't want the sex...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by 69dripin: 9:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Exjoker:
Actually, the reason why girls pussy are tight during sex is because they are not comfortable having sex with there partners. It is kind of defensive mechanisms to protect their selves. Once if a girl becomes comfortable having sex with you, her pussy will loosen off and it won't be tight again.
Olosho's normally have loose pussy because they feel comfortable having sex with anyone...
If your girlfriend pussy is still tight after many sex with her, my friend she is not comfortable having sex with you or she doesn't want the sex...

Please please and please if you don’t have any information to share with us comfortably keep quiet.

9 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by PAWG(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Your Dick is shrinking

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Exjoker(m): 10:04am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Penetration doesn't cause "loose" vagina, unless its forceful with zero lubrication or pre-intimacy. Nigerians need to learn that having regular "normal" sex doesn't make a woman have a "loose" vagina
Technically it doe cause loose vigina especially if the lady do enjoy the sex. At the initial stage of sex, most girls vigina are tight, this tightening of the vigina is cause by the girl herself to protect herself. But as the sex progresses, the vigina began to loosen up as the girl becomes comfortable with the sex and looses her guard down. The same thing, as you get used to having sex, your began to lose that defensive ability and eventually have a loose vigina.

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Exjoker(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2020
69dripin:

Please please and please if you don’t have any information to share with us comfortably keep quiet.
Look at this one oo.
I expected you to counter me with a different explanation because I was actually talking based on a research about this particular topic I read....
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Freelane33(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2020
Hmmm... your G.F ?? If you love a rose then you have to love it thorns too .
Complaint over gratitude or gratitude over complain cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SEE How This Pretty Lady Was Disgraced @ Shoprite For Wearing A Revealing Dress / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Another 'pretty Mike' Surfaces, Sleeps With Girls Unprotected And Shares Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.