Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? (9270 Views)

Does A Girl Staring At A Guy Mean She Wants To Have Sex With Him? / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 10:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Exjoker:
Technically it doe cause loose vigina especially if the lady do enjoy the sex. At the initial stage of sex, most girls vigina are tight, this tightening of the vigina is cause by the girl herself to protect herself. But as the sex progresses, the vigina began to loosen up as the girl becomes comfortable with the sex and looses her guard down. The same thing, as you get used to having sex, your began to lose that defensive ability and eventually have a loose vigina.

Lol what?

The vagina is elastic in nature. It expands when aroused and contracts back to normal size after sex. Like I said in my initial comment, the pelvic floor muscles will start to weaken due to things like age, pushing out stool, forceful penetration without lubrication, lack of exercise, and this will make it seem like the vagina is becoming "loose". Regular "normal " sex doesn't "loosen" the vagina.

Google is your friend
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Penetration doesn't cause "loose" vagina, unless its forceful with zero lubrication or pre-intimacy. Nigerians need to learn that having regular "normal" sex doesn't make a woman have a "loose" vagina

It does and it’s normal.

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

It does and it’s normal.

Google is your friend
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:15am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lol what?

The vagina is elastic in nature. It expands when aroused and contracts back to normal size after sex.

Lol na robot? Even rubber band doesn’t go back to its original shape/form after been stretched for long. E come be regular sex. Lmao

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by TheCork(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Gaggii:
My g.f pussy was so tight when we first met, but now it is so loose.

At times am not even so sure if my penis is still inside the vagina.

I have accused her severally that she was using a vagina tightner before. But she claimed she has never used it before.

I also observe that she doesn't like romance, she likes me to just penetrate immediately without romance.

Does this means she is a retired olosho or what.
I love her so much, and I don't want to break up on issues that can be fixed.

Please advice.

kaiiii...nice..locky u sir!! smiley
.... bro is her name sweetcunt97 from nairaland?
cheesy

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Google is your friend

It should be your friend too, seen as you don’t understand how elasticity works. It’s not some nature magic, it has laws and it applies to all elastic objects.

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Lol na robot? Even rubber band doesn’t go back to its original shape/form after been stretched for long. E come be regular sex. Lmao

Why are people dull? (Face palm)

The tightness or looseness of the vagina depends on the strength of the pelvic floor muscles. Is it so hard to understand? As long as the vagina is properly lubricated, it will expand to contain anything, and contract back to its original size afterwards. Any looseness detected in future is due to weakening of the muscles caused by a myriad of factors. It can be strengthened again

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Why are people dull? (Face palm)

The tightness or looseness of the vagina depends on the strength of the pelvic floor muscles. Is it so hard to understand? As long as the vagina is properly lubricated, it will expand to contain anything, and contract back to its original size afterwards. Any looseness detected in future is due to weakening of the muscles caused by a myriad of factors.

You seem to be the only dull one here repeating nonsense. Of course you won’t expand on what “myriad of factors” means because penetration is among it.

Take your dullness elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 10:25am On Nov 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

You seem to be the only dull one here repeating nonsense. Of course you won’t expand on what “myriad of factors” means because penetration is among it.

You didn't see where I said forceful penetration without lubrication? undecided
Just admit your ignorance and stop acting like you know everything
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Read this and receive sense

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by daddycee91(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Yes bro, she is..I feel your pain. sorry
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:29am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

I’m not even going to touch on that. Because I don’t know what rape does or doesn’t do to a persons vagina. You can go and set trap for someone else that is as stup!d as you are grin grin grin

Dumb logic. One time forceful penetration can loosen the vagina but regular sex can’t. Never argue with holes.

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Collegelove: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2020
OP, do not let these women here deceive you. Your girlfriend has infection.

You also have infection due to fluid from her vagina.
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:31am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Articles written by loose women, no thanks. Pretty sure I’ve seen hundreds of wrong article that turned out to be false.

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

If the frequent sex is with a normal penis it will have no effect, but if it jam a bigger penis and the virgina is tight it will definitely increase it provided it reaches it elastic limit, wink

All this Google search results are posted by human being like me and you wink

3 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I’m not even going to touch on that. Because I don’t know what rape does or doesn’t do to a persons vagina. You can go and set trap for someone else that is as stup!d as you are grin grin grin

Dumb logic. One time forceful penetration can loosen the vagina but regular sex can’t. Never argue with holes.

You can take a dumb horse to a river but you can't make him drink from it. Drown in your ocean of stupidity mehn. Bye
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Socialsunny14(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] Guy, bring picture first then let u do proper examination and dissecting
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

You can take a dumb horse to a river but you can't make him drink from it. Drown in your ocean of stupidity mehn. Bye

Shoo shoo, go away loosey goosey

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Exjoker(m): 10:36am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lol no offense but that's all bullshit. Where did you learn that?

The vagina is elastic in nature. It expands when aroused and contracts back to normal size after sex. Like I said in my initial comment, the pelvic floor muscles will start to weaken due to things like age, pushing out stool, forceful penetration without lubrication, lack of exercise, and this will make it seem like the vagina is becoming "loose". Regular "normal " sex doesn't "loosen" the vagina.

Google is your friend
How come, some young girls of 20 years already have loose vigina? Old age?? or forceful penetration?? Most girls vigina are tight in the beginning of sex but loosen up before the ended, what causes that I don't think forceful penetration, nor old age either because it later tighten up back after the sex.
Have you ever wondered why there is high cases of vigina rupturing during rape? Let me answer you - it is because the lady closes her vigina so tight because she wasn't comfortable with the sex: and don't even mention that it was cause by forceful penetration to me - because the vigina is elastic...

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by shuwaboy(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2020
From my experience is either she is ex runs girl or still even active.

A girl that won't kiss and still Bleep u is a big red flag indicating either having a lot of sexual partners or she is not yet into u.

Use ur sense.

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by davien(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

Penetration doesn't cause "loose" vagina, unless its forceful with zero lubrication or pre-intimacy. Nigerians need to learn that having regular "normal" sex doesn't make a woman have a "loose" vagina
You want the same Nigerians who think ladies with big butts have them because they're full of excrement to be wise? Lol, more dumb theories will appear in this topic just be on the lookout.
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
davien:
You want the same Nigerians who think ladies with big butts have them because they're full of excrement to be wise? Lol, more dumb theories will appear in this topic just be on the lookout.
Lol
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by davien(m): 10:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Exjoker:
How come, some young girls of 20 years already have loose vigina? Old age?? or forceful penetration?? Most girls vigina are tight in the beginning of sex but loosen up before the ended, what causes that I don't think forceful penetration, nor old age either because it later tighten up back after the sex.
Have you ever wondered why there is high cases of vigina rupturing during rape? Let me answer you - it is because the lady closes her vigina so tight because she wasn't comfortable with the sex: and don't even mention that it was cause by forceful penetration to me - because the vigina is elastic...
So elastic things don't lose elasticity Guy, the cell that gives it elasticity, elastin decreases with age or damage, go read book.

Though to be honest some girls I've banged admitted their bf do notice a change so it could be true.
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Burgerlomo: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2020
pepperdemzombie:
Na im say make you get carrot penis?
Very idiotic question, that's the only thing in their heads!
Radarada!

cool

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Joker09(m): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2020
She's fvcking someone else with a bigger d1ck. Don't be serious with that one.
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Collegelove: 10:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Exjoker:
The main cause of vagina inelasticity is infection. But most people don't realize that.
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Preshmane(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
LadyTianna:

you are not making any sense at all.. Even a stretched rubber band will never go back to it's initial stage.. if a lady was disvirgined by a 5 inches dick later ten inches con take over, trust me the pussy will never be the same as five inches will never feel the tightness it once felt

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Exjoker(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
davien:
So elastic things don't lose elasticity Guy, the cell that gives it elasticity, elastin decreases with age or damage, go read book.
You should have mentioned "Elastic Limit" to me to make a valid point. If the vigina looses it elasticity then it should be Loose not Tight.
I understand that old age, child delivery has a great impact on the vigina but we are talking about young girls and who never put to birth but have loose vigina.
Except if you have a better explanation to why OP's young friend has a loose vigina...

2 Likes

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by davien(m): 11:05am On Nov 12, 2020
Exjoker:
You should have mentioned "Elastic Limit" to me to make a valid point. If the vigina looses it elasticity then it should be Loose not Tight.
I understand that old age, child delivery has a great impact on the vigina but we are talking about young girls and who never put to birth but have loose vigina.
Except if you have a better explanation to why OP's young friend has a loose vigina...
Lol, guy relax no be fight. It could very well be that op gf is two timing, like I said some ladies open up to me that their guys do notice a change, but the truth is that unlike rubber bands, vaginas can tighten back either naturally or through pelvic excercises.. educate yourself.

There are ashewos who their client will say are as tight as virgins, so bodies are different.

Some 19 year olds may have the weak grip compared to even some 30 year olds, I've seen a girl have saggy breast automatically when maturing, it never stood during her puberty.

Some people will see that girl and start saying guys have pressed her breast finish, lol.
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by LadyTianna(f): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Preshmane:

you are not making any sense at all.. Even a stretched rubber band will never go back to it's initial stage.. if a lady was disvirgined by a 5 inches dick later ten inches con take over, trust me the pussy will never be the same as five inches will never feel the tightness it once felt

All of you using this rubber band analogy should think properly before using it. Pick a new rubber band and stretch it repeatedly, then let go. It will return back to normal. Use the rubber band over and over again. With time it will start to slack. In the same vein, when a lady keeps going about her daily activities without exercise, pushing out stool, as she grows older, her vagina will weaken. If she does the right exercises, it will strengthen her walls. That's what I'm saying. Regular "normal" sex doesn't loosen it. Other factors do
Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Collegelove: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2020
davien:
Lol, guy relax no be fight. It could very well be that op gf is two timing, like I said some ladies open up to me that their guys do notice a change, but the truth is that unlike rubber bands, vaginas can tighten back either naturally or through pelvic excercises.. educate yourself.

There are ashewos who their client will say are as tight as virgins, so bodies are different.

Some 19 year olds may have the weak grip compared to even some 30 year olds, I've seen a girl have saggy breast automatically when maturing, it never stood during her puberty.

Some people will see that girl and start saying guys have pressed her breast finished, lol.
Sagged breast is not okay for a young girl. Something is definitely wrong.

1 Like

Re: My G.f Vaginal Is Loose, Does It Mean She Is An Ex Olosho? by Exjoker(m): 11:25am On Nov 12, 2020
davien:

The concept of loose vigina doesn't mean the vigina will widen up or increase in side. In fact you will never know a loose vigina until you insert your prick inside. The contraction and tightening of the vigina can be controlled by the lady just like a man can control erection of the prick. Like I have said earlier, tightening of the vigina during sex is actually a defensive mechanisms by the body to protect against unwanted intrusion especially for girls who are not used to having sex. But as the get used to sex, the stop putting on resistance thereby leading to what we call loose vigina...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plz Help, My Step Mother Seduced Me And We End It On My Bed In My Room. / Ladies Pick Your Type And Guys Which Size Are You. / I Go Crazy When I See Men In This Outfit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.