Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals (50281 Views)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Odoogu(m): 10:10am On Nov 12, 2020
We4all:
Davido is immature and uncouth. He needs at least 15 years of intense training to be matured for marriage. All that noise about Chioma was just for the gram and I am not surprised that his real intentions have been revealed.

intense training form your school of "next husbands" shey?
well this will be sad only if Chioma herself didn't have an idea about it.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Myhusband(m): 10:21am On Nov 12, 2020
give me assurance? all na scam

I've clean golf 3 in perfect condition for sale in Lagos

DM if you're interested
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Cree: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Did he say house? Make money? Make everything solid first.
Those sounded like excuses from where I'm sitting o.
What does it take to get married that he doesn't have right now. Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 12, 2020
First of all, I love Ndani TV. I don't know why. Secondly, ladies, don't think you can become the one true love of a serial baby daddy. Ciara tried this and became the fourth baby mama of future. Thank God, she knows how to pray. Baby dads have poor decision making. Save yourself the mental stress.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Rebuke: 10:28am On Nov 12, 2020
mastertek:
Millions of Nigeria girl want to be in Chioma shoe right now.

Don't know why people shame her, someone that's enjoy money with fame.

Naija girls will gladly drop their ring to be in her shoes

Bro, Millions of girls you said but I am proud to tell you non of my female family members is part of them....from yhur assertion - yhurs are.

Let me tell you something, no one with self worth will want to be known as a baby mama.

In fact, you will hardly see a female who has the two options of either being a wife or baby mama and opt for baby mama. It's usually lack of option that push them into that slavery.

It's not always all about the money, it's about morality, dignity, self worth and self respect.

Having a child outside wedlock used to be very embarrassing, shameful, disgusting to the society and even like an abomination but now, some people are really trying to make it look normal....it can never be normal, no matter how hard they try.

A man isn't ready to marry yhu but he is sleeping with yhu and even giving yhu Belle and because he has small change - yhu are shining yhur teeth, that's slavery!

And seriously speaking, if any average and simple man had come Chioma's way with a serious marriage proposal, it will shock yhu to see how she rushes at it and grab the opportunity.

If yhu don't believe me, keep forming guy man in a relationship with no marriage in view and watch how yhur woman will rush at a stranger far less good looking than yhu are - for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by kingemaker(m): 10:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Nawa o. After assusance 2020 grin
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Smoothwave: 10:33am On Nov 12, 2020
We4all:
Davido is immature and uncouth. He needs at least 15 years of intense training to be matured for marriage. All that noise about Chioma was just for the gram and I am not surprised that his real intentions have been revealed.

Abeg, you that is mature.. what has your your 15 years maturity done for you ??
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by We4all: 10:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Smoothwave:

Abeg, you that is mature.. what has your your 15 years maturity done for you ??

I don't go about impregnating random girls, I don't talk down on them, and I know when to keep my mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44am On Nov 12, 2020
dominique:
I knew the love has fizzled when she celebrated her birthday this year, from that elaborate assurance birthday party to having his houseboys sing happy birthday in his compound. The difference was too much. Take heart Chioma, you're still better off than 99% of other babymamas out there begging all over social media to feed their kids. You have your ASSURANCE already, you will never lack anything in life. It is better to cry in a range rover than in a keke.

cheesy

No be lie.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by HungryLion231: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2020
Man: Baby, I want to get married to you because I love you. But I need you to get pregnant first.
Lady: Okay love, say no more. Your wish is my command.

Lady gets pregnant , engagement follows.

Man: Let’s get married January.

January reach.

Man: Baby let’s wait till d end of the year after childbirth.

After childbirth

Man: Baby, let’s take things slow. Marriage will come at the right time. Now isn’t the right time.

Lady: But this wasn’t what we agreed upon earlier nah.

Lady turned A babymama to one unserious man as against her wish.

Ladies please beware of such men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
mastertek:

Money and fame is no match for Depression and stigmatization

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by FashionCookie(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Very good! Ladies, go to school, learn a skill, learn a trade, just do something useful and meaningful with your life and time. That way, see finish will be far from you . I know some persons will come and say she's a chef(please enough of that already biko). So if them tell una say Davido go rush marry this girl or any other, una for really believe am? I laugh in Ibibio. Ladies hustle ooo...Them no dey telly person sha.

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by 123Map(m): 11:08am On Nov 12, 2020
Okay

Abeg today na my birthday

Can I get a like from you smiley

4 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Ddokie: 11:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Whiteshield:
He would marry Chioma but not anytime soon. Davido has uselessed this girl.

They better carry Chioma to Ladipo and sell her as tokunbo before Davido finally knock her engine.

That's what you get when you don't listen to your parents (the good ones o).

From the pictures shown during their so called introduction, the girl seems to come from a well to do background. Why would she move in with a man who hasn't enough love for her to make their relationship permanent?

Anything wey she see make she take am. At least dem don sing song for am, buy motor join. After all, that's what matters to a lot of ladies of today.

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by riyanxeally(f): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

shocked

Haba!!

Chioma is really trying, so no marriage till further notice

mu guy davido savage�one day could be five years from now after giving fresher gals belle
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by riyanxeally(f): 11:19am On Nov 12, 2020
mastertek:

i won’t tho it’s like torture finally see flavors case as perfect example I like money but peace of mind is priceless

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Btruth: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Whiteshield:

They better carry Chioma to Ladipo and sell her as tokunbo before Davido finally knock her engine.
grin
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by iwuchukwutony(m): 11:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Money rule the world. So dave no be your fault. But remember there is life after death, money cannot save or protect a man there. Decide left or right now. Once you close your eyes the journey starts.

Heaven and Hell is real. This is not stories...This is reality guy.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by pozehnani(f): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2020
I knew it. Rubbish!

I can never allow any man deceive and get me pregnant like that, no matter how rich he is.

Men of these days are something else.

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by CSTRR: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Useless girl.

Though I learnt she was a cheerful giver in babcock before she dropped out.

You dropped out of school so that one small boy can turn you to spermm bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by rosalieene(f): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Whiteshield:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

now this is wicked
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Seyzcham91(m): 12:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
haha!
Whiteshield:

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Tabitha03(f): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chioma ooooo welcome to baby mamas league

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by rosalieene(f): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
Charlie2020:
David will NEVER marry Chioma
fact

3 Likes

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by DebbieSylvex(f): 12:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
u c ur lyf?....u don turn to babymama ooo and it's not lyk e doesn't hv d money 2 throw a luxurious wedding in any wer in D's world...d guy just dey contemplate ur mata...I piry u lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
pozehnani:
I knew it. Rubbish!

I can never allow any man deceive and get me pregnant like that, no matter how rich he is.

Men of these days are something else.

Lmao...very salty tears grin

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by dederocs(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Lazenby007(m): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
Please,what sense does this make to the human race. Davido,your found a gal,gave her assurance,bought her a car,said you would pay her dowry even if it was one mili,serviced her pudenda well,got her pregnant and she bore you a child. Now you are here to tell us you are/were pressure to marry her. Honestly, you must be a frog eater.
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by EBEk101(m): 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Whiteshield:

see knock out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Flaunts New Mystery Man / Emmanuel Okonkwo: I Almost Committed Suicide When A Woman I Dated For 4 Years.. / E-money And Kcee Staring At A Big Pot Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.