Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals (50277 Views)

I’m Being Pressured To Get Married – Yemi Alade Cries Out / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / "Babcock Boys Had Sex With Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend" - Ex Babcock Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by naturallyhost: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
alright
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

shocked

Haba!!

Chioma is really trying, so no marriage till further notice

Till further notice oo grin grin. We move!
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by EMMY76: 10:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
I have never liked this guy, his music and lifestyle and really don't what people are crazy about for maybe because of his rich background. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by SandraJane: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
post=95944363:
Nigerian Afro Beats Super Star, David Adeleke, alias Davido has revealed he felt pressured to marry his fiance Chioma after she got pregnant.

In an interview with Ndani Tv, the singer who is scheduled to drop his 'A Better Time' album this month, has said after Chioma got pregnant, he felt like he was under pressure to marry her, the artiste who recently unveiled the TD Jakes Sermons album art for his upcoming album which features Ifeanyi, the baby who came out of his relationship with Chioma, said he was once stopped by a woman somewhere in Barcelona who warned him to make sure he marries Chioma.

He revealed he wishes to marry the Chef one day, but not anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKsdBJTBSQ
Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by 1Sharon(f): 11:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
Where are the idiots that were mocking baby mama sophia when Davido was celebrating Chioma in assurance?

Isn't Chioma in her shoes now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Felt Pressured To Marry Chioma - Davido Reveals by shedomains: 11:28am On Nov 13, 2020
1Sharon:
Where are the idiots that were mocking baby mama sophia when Davido was celebrating Chioma in assurance?

Isn't Chioma in her shoes now?
sophia will laugh louder now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Stuns In A New Look, Dumps Her Trademark Low-Cut For Braids - Pic / Morenike Makun Buys A Customized Car For Her Birthday (Photos) / Checkout Tonto Dikeh Lovely Look In A New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.