Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) (72712 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Lanre Teriba Blasts Daddy Freeze, Backs Pastor Ashimolowo On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by RedScorpion(f): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2020
bligs:
Pastor na enjoyment
Iman na gbaladun
Archbishop na miliki

My brother wetin you say...... cheesy

Fela Spotted

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

am not 419 na
You they mind them,I just pity their generations that they are buying curses for
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Baba40(f): 11:01am On Nov 12, 2020
R0kstarr8:
see how they are looking fresh while members are looking dull... God help us o hustle is not everything but your blessings

Na u dey look dull ooooo... I'm looking fresh like My Papa
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2020
See church money �
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by stagger: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

sheep you be

Very prosperous one for that matter. The Lord is my shepherd...how can I ever lack any good thing?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by hotseat: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2020
THE LEGENDARY FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI SAW IT ALL:

singing ~~~

ARCHBISHOP DEY ENJOY

POPU SEF DEY ENJOY

IMAM SEF DEY ENJOY

MY BROTHER WHICH ONE YOU SAY?
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2020
Eat fat, clever men...
May the gullible continue to perish of poverty of the mind and pocket while u flourish with their hard earned money

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by iwuchukwutony(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Daddy you will live long i pray for more strength upon you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by semyman: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2020
As gullible magas dey pay
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Saig: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2020
profiteers and gospelneures

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by witworth(m): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2020
Jesus and his disciples didn't have even an ox, they had to borrow.
This man is the richest pastor in the wolrd with poor members across the couny. So called followers of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by georgeakins: 11:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Religious merchants, feeding fat on their already impoverished followers.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Arckeen: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Mad people everywhere
looooool I laugh hard with your comment I swear
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by georgeakins: 11:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Lamasta:
I tap into the same grace working for them

There is no grace working for them. They simply steal from their gullible followers
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2020
Bluntguy:
Nigerian economy will never affect these ones. May God bless our hustles.

They cashed out before the economy collapsed.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by alasane: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2020
SIONKPO1:

I pity you rather,and some of your likes that thinks pastors exploits their members
**Let me enlighten you small
1.Tithes is 10% of your income after tax or of 10% of your profits after sales
2.Tithes is necessary but not compulsory(no member,believer is forced to give it
3.In a church of 1000 congregations how many members earn #1m(assuming 500 members earns #1m and pays a tithe of #100,000*500::#5m
Let's do a small breakdown on how money works in some churches
***Tithes and offerings don't go to pastors but to the church
*Pay pastors
*Pay Instrumentalists
*Welfare department(members in needs)
*Power(Generator,diesel,engine oil,repairs)
*Security(Police,and church securities that opens gates and close it)
*Printing of tracts,t-shirts
*Provision of clothing's,foods etc for evangelism to areas where the gospel hasn't been heard
*payment and maintenance of pastor and other principle church workers and their helpers rents
*Paying of school fees of the children of the needy
*Payment of hospital bills and provision of Toiletries,milk,sugar,Milo etc
*Planting of new churches
*Holding Crusades,by paying for the ground,power,cleaners etc
*Assisting members who applied for financial help to set up business,complete their house etc
The Bible said study to show thyself approved,and the laws of the land says defamation of character is a crime
My brother,try to ask Christians how church financies are spent,don't just be throwing shades
*****What most pastors spends are personal offerings some members gives to them(Otedola's,Dangote,Rabiu,Maduka)/willingly
Lastly,pastors are placed on monthly salaries
**Nobody is perfect but the church system is so so transparent and flexible for all to see

**Nobody is perfect but the church system is so so transparent and flexible for all to see
I some much empathize with you how your has been whitewash...transparent indeed ....did you ever ask yourself why churches are lucrative in NIGERIA alone.. churches fly private jets with mansions and all & worldly things at their beckon.The masses walloping in poverty.. have your head re-examine
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by ensamy(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Yoruba demons enjoying people's tithes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Tareq1105: 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
bukatyne:
Great Men and woman who have touched their generation..

Yes o, may we be counted among them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
stagger:

Very prosperous one for that matter. The Lord is my shepherd...how can I ever lack any good thing?

Lord wey dey collect 10% by faya by force
Lord wey dey use bodyguard dey tell you to pray to Jesus

laughing
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by personal59: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
archbishop dey miliki, Pope na enjoyment, imam na gbaladun
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by MusaChukwudi: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
onyechez:

Asimolowo is older he started ministry very early, he built his own house before the age of 25 years he own a big company before the age of 30 years in the UK, that pastor is very rich. He travels to more than 5 countries in a week from UK.
If you have personal teaching with that man, who wouldn't want him to leave. Nigeria isn't a safe country and it is too overpopulated if not to see him and have personal teaching with him isn't a big deal.

Please name the big company he owns in the UK!

If not?
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Elvis2kay: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Slaves traders..
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Please name the big company he owns in the UK!

If not?
If not what will happen or are you the lady that called him beans head that refused to marry him in the past but regretting such actions.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Patruul007: 12:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=drinoayo post=95945564]Senior Pastor of Kingsway International Christian Centre (KICC) in London Matthew Ashimolowo has shared pictures on social media of the visit of the presiding bishop of Living Faith Church International David Oyedepo to his abode in Lagos, Igbere TV reports.

Ashimolowo, 68, said in an Instagram post on Tuesday that it was a pleasure being with Oyedepo, 66, whom he has known for 33 years.

Oyedepo’s wife Faith accompanied her husband to the meeting which also had in attendance Hakeem Ogunniran chairman of the board of directors, Lagos Investment Co Plc (LBIC).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcv8XsJH0N/?igshid=wy3k22mofai8

Igbere TV reports that Ashimolowo converted to Christianity from Islam at the age of 20 after the death of his father before enrolling with a Bible school.[/quote

10% at work, only mature mind will understand.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Patruul007: 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=Patruul007 post=95959199][/quote] God will c enough to judge
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by oludavkay: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Men living under the grace of almighty. I tap into your anointing.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by simplesearch: 1:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
RichDad1:
Shouldn’t this palatial house be built in heaven ? angry angry So who will inherit all these if truly rapture is real ?
People left on earth by then will have a lot to enjoy cheesy cheesy

Not so my brother. The reign of Antichrist begins almost immediately after the rapture and that would be a reign of terror for whoever is left behind, not so much about the enjoyment as no one will be allowed to buy or sell without the mark of destruction on your forehead or right hand. Life will become so tasteless that kings, nobles, great tycoons and entrepreneurs, business moguls, kings, president, nobles, captains of industries, peasants and so on will desire nothing but death. Read the scripture verse below to get a full understanding of what will happen after the rapture of the saints.

Revelation 6:15-16
15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains.
16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us[a] from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

PS: That palatial building you see stands inferior to that of Bill Gates' Xanadu high tech residential building, but the most inferior building in heaven will worth more than all of them combine together. Is this a guess work or exaggeration by me? NO! Just read the scripture below and make your conclusion, God's abode can't be anything less than beyond description!

1 Corinthians 2:9
But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—

Revelation 21:1-27
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof.
16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal.
17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass.
19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald;
20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolyte; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst.
21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls: every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by kepstone: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Yes oooo Gods Generals enjoying life I concur with this, for those who are looking for university past question paper for JAMB/UTME/POST UTME click tis link https:///2Ui7JMo
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by Coquinoqui: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
I waka many places anywhere in Africa, pastors house na Im dey fine pass my people dey live for poor sounrounding
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by atonement12: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
jesusjnr1:
Birds of the same feather flock together.

If you know, you know. wink

There's not much time left folks.

God help us.
Yes, sure! God help you! sad
Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
paul100:

They all experience hunger before getting to where they are.Even in their early years in ministry,they were not like this.In other words,Don't give up on God.You will get to where you want to get to.
I agree with you

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) by danvault: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2020
donnie:

Christians are so dumb. grin

Ashimolowo wore Prada glasses, polo, gold chain plus an apple watch, while some members go dey form vanity with poverty. Be a soji christian and live life to the fullest while alive, it is the heart that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.