Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. (41902 Views)

Throwback Photo Of A Nairalander Who Is Wedding Today / Nairalander (Humbleservant) Weds His Beautiful Wife / Bedroom Pre-wedding Pictures Of Handsome Man & His Beautiful Wife-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:
Hi Nairalanders.....

Join us as I take this beautiful Nairalander to the permanent site...

#ME2020.

Nov 26&28....

Mkpo Ama Change..
An Akwa ibomite right? kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 11:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Preshieben:
An Akwa ibomite right? kiss

For sure
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Goalnaldo(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yen yen yen. grin

When Jesus comes. cheesy

Hi dear. I tried calling, your number ain't going through. It's been a while.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:

For sure
congratulations..Awan mfo ayaya tutu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by carter009(m): 11:57am On Nov 12, 2020
ODE
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
Preshieben:
congratulations..Awan mfo ayaya tutu cheesy

Sosongo eyeneka mmi...
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 12:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
MrHighSea:
obongowo, dokko mkparawa address yak edi wong mkpo

Ikpa mme send card unor.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 12:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tokoz20:
Really mkpo achange ke uwem mbufo. Congratulations

Thanks eyeneka
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Techcornerng(m): 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 12:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
Thats a very beautiful lady there with her body intact.My worries for her is that man.Let me come and be going

Have we met before? Or you know so much about me?... Why so emphatic?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 12:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
FahBuLous:
Eyeneka, mbok ato uke?

Ami mme awan mmi Ito Etinan
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Biggcake: 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
yaki84:

Hmm... Words on marble.
Serial cheat

Ikpa who is behind that Monika
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by IdJack(m): 12:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations Eyeneka. May God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:

Have we met before? Or you know so much about me?... Why so emphatic?
ok swear that I'm not right
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by pholu88(f): 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
God bless your home

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Iniobong34: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
After the wedding that's when they will unleash the lions in them. Any way I wish you guys the best.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Exmilitant(m): 1:01pm On Nov 12, 2020
doggedfighter:

Amnesty money is all mine. grin grin grin

My kind of man.

Let's get married already kiss kiss

Amnesty money is yours all right. Board an available flight to Portharcourt. ASAP! Can't wait to roughen you up bodily and monily.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Zinpat: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congrats
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Vickiebam: 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
CamusMidas:

Lol, I would really like to see an unhappy pre wedding pix if you have any.

Here u goes��

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by yaki84: 1:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:

Ikpa who is behind that Monika
Don't know o
U still dey town

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Biggcake:
Hi Nairalanders.....

Join us as I take this beautiful Nairalander to the permanent site...

#ME2020.

Nov 26&28....

Mkpo Ama Change..

Another SIMP bites the dust at last......
Meanwhile these kinda ladies go over bloat pass bag of beans when she drop just one pikin lol. Looks like she Is the Sponsor of the Wedding......
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by harmony75: 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
beautiful couple may your home be blessed ����
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Congratulations. May God bless your union
When are we going to do our own now cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by dorin27(f): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
FahBuLous:
dorin27 i saw "eyen eka" where are you frm?
Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know what to say because the guy looks like a serial cheat.Goodluck to the lady. nobody should quote me pls
WTF is wrong With you ? I don't even know whether to abuse you or curse you
Is that you're jealous or what angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations Op happy married life❤❤❤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yen yen yen. grin

When Jesus comes. cheesy

This person can never get married. Even If she eventually does, the marriage won't last except on only one condition. If she gets married to someone who possess same attributes like hers which I fall Into such category. Virgos are sometimes very difficult to understand and draw out of their shell, complicated, sensitive, but extremely loving and caring. They love wholeheartedly when they love......

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congrats big man

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Kulmanson: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
May God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
ZIINI:
WTF is wrong With you ? I don't even know whether to abuse you or curse you Is that you're jealous or what angry
Na you sabi
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
Beautiful Happy Married Life

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Is Set To Mary His Beautiful Wife.. by iamdapsyj(m): 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Goldenrod1:

There you go

That guy doesn't look like the groom though. He is even not wearing a suit o. Abi tailor dissapoint....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Drags Lover Who Impregnated Her And Fled. Photo / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Couple Who Met During NYSC / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.