Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) (41876 Views)

Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex / Here Is The 50 Year Old Man Who Married 3 Ladies In The Same Day / Female Nigerian Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wives.. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by money121(m): 10:04am On Feb 01
According to reports, yesterday's wedding was successful. Chairman and his 3 wives 😀

Previous Thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/7986958/man-marries-three-women-same

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by money121(m): 10:05am On Feb 01

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by vanbonattel: 10:05am On Feb 01
This is a real man grin

Not all these chewing gum boys shying away from their responsibilities by taking short cut with Baby mamas. This man will be chopping egusi, draw soup and bitter leaf soup under one roof, and legally too.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by money121(m): 10:06am On Feb 01
vanbonattel:
This is a real man grin
I dey tell you the guy get mind

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by God1000(m): 10:13am On Feb 01
He must be a big farmer, no salary earner will try such thing in this economy.

Can he feed all of them and train their unborn kids as well?

Oyibo is thinking of how to invent something new that will help humanity but blackman is always doing the opposite.

96 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by sylve11: 10:28am On Feb 01
His life, his choice. cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:28am On Feb 01
This is the only area Africans are productive in... marrying lots and lots of wives and having countless children. Nothing more.

This I have seen.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by abiala2015(m): 10:29am On Feb 01
Wahala.....
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Obakoolex(m): 10:29am On Feb 01
undecided One look at the guy, it can deduced that he's not a very wise person. He's already looking depressed right from the beginning

17 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 10:29am On Feb 01
money121:
According to reports, yesterday's wedding was successful. Chairman and his 3 wives 😀

Previous Thread >> https://www.nairaland.com/7986958/man-marries-three-women-same

Congratulations but please don't come and cry that government didn't put food in your table
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by o123456789(m): 10:29am On Feb 01
hmm
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by user32(m): 10:29am On Feb 01
three,some every nite grin

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by robinfemi: 10:29am On Feb 01
Different packages cheesy

One slim, one medium, one orobo grin

Enjoyment go kill this guy wink

I no wan hear news say them dey fight, dem no see food chop, say the man no dey provide lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Marvieduke(f): 10:30am On Feb 01
The real chairman.....
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by GOFRONT(m): 10:30am On Feb 01
This one has no reason to go cheat outside.

One wife on the cork, one on the balls and another on the phallus

12 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by westernboy(m): 10:31am On Feb 01
WTF! Who's BANKROLLING THIS GUY

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 10:31am On Feb 01
Hahhahaahahahaaaahahahaa..

Well.
Congrats to him.

One thing I will ask him is....
I hope he has enough money for MAINTAINING THREE FAMILIES.??

Else,, these ladies would be seeing other men right under his nose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 10:31am On Feb 01
Guess what ?this guy eyes will still be outside

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Mindlog: 10:33am On Feb 01
Will be giving birth every year! angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by socialjustice93: 10:33am On Feb 01
Aluta Poverty Continua

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by overall90: 10:33am On Feb 01
GOFRONT:
This one has no reason to go cheat outside.

You know nothing grin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Mandela27: 10:33am On Feb 01
I'm lost for words

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by dawnomike(m): 10:33am On Feb 01
Guy is feeling ontop of da world... I wish their family all the best!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by woleabayo(f): 10:33am On Feb 01
in this Tinubu regime ok oooo good for him oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Artscollection: 10:33am On Feb 01
Odogwu go get big farm and good equipment for agricultural purposes

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by MrBroke(m): 10:34am On Feb 01
Foursome straight grin

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by TOYNEX(f): 10:34am On Feb 01
Odogwu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by osuofia2(m): 10:35am On Feb 01
BIBLE PROPHECY BEEN FULFILLED

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:35am On Feb 01
God1000:
He must be a big farmer, no salary earner will try such thing in this economy.

Oyibo is thinking of how to invent something new that will help humanity but blackman is always doing the opposite.

If he is rich those children will enter the world to certainty and provision. It's not about the man or woman it's about continue life.

Many women are starving to have children but not enough well to do man to care for the children.
Re: Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) by sofeo(m): 10:36am On Feb 01
It's all good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Help! My boyfriend won't take me back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.