Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:46 AM

You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) (7498 Views)

Amazing Couple Shock The World See What Love Can Do -photos / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? / She Dropped Her iPhone And Asked You To Retrieve It , What Would You Do(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 10:01am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
E be like say Ogun wan kill the pastor. My people perish because of lack of knowledge

my brother ogun no go kill any pastor... Nazi make the mumsy get sense. cheesy
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by YoonSung59: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Odoogu:

my brother ogun no go kill any pastor... Nazi make the mumsy get sense. cheesy
This is one of the reason I quit visiting church for about 2years now, after one pastor from one church almost drained me financially, he moved to extorting my family member after he discovered I have wised up, but thank God they are free from him now. He even call me Yahoo Boy, telling my family members, I look like I'm into Yahoo, so surprising! For 2years now, have only been listening to online Bible Teachings only! But to visit church or call one man Daddy, because he is on pulpit, is NEVER for me!

One thing I tell people, if you want to serve God truly run from all these African Pastors.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by dandollaz: 10:16am On Nov 12, 2020
Likes alike might be his mum
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Odoogu(m): 10:17am On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
This is one of the reason I quit visiting church for about 2years now, after one pastor from one church almost drained me financially, he moved to extorting my family member after he discovered I have wised up, but thank God they are free from him now. He even call me Yahoo Boy, telling my family members, I look like I'm into Yahoo, so surprising! For 2years now, have only been listening to online Bible Teachings only! But to visit church or call one man Daddy, because he is on pulpit, is NEVER for me!

One thing I tell people, if you want to serve God truly run from all these African Pastors.

cheesycheesy
Meeehn, there are many of them like that, but I also assure you that there more than many of them who are truly genuine to the call of God.
if you sieve every supposed man of God, with bible teachings, you gonna find the exact person you want as your pastor.
everything is now a mirage, even faith in God.
peace unto you and your family. cheesy
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Let GOD's will be done

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by kalufelix(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2020
Women,demons,church,pastors....ifUknow
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
God works in mysterious ways.. So if this is one of the mysterious ways God chooses to work in, why oppose it?

God commanded Hosea to marry a prostitute (Hosea 1:2. and Hosea 3:1) .. God Himself knows I will never obey such an order. If no be virgin, then let me remain single! cheesy

The only solution, to me, is not to believe in God. But if you choose to believe in God, then be prepared to obey and respect all his orders, including the mysterious ones...

God bless us all..
mysterious? OUTRAGEOUS is more befitting
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by juman(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2020
I need to start a church.
Oh lord.
A short cut to richness.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
I hate all these young pastors,no respect at all and they are the randiest of men we have around.One impregnated two sisters.Most young pastors are very carnal

Yen yen yen...

Zzor babe....where u been since naaaa? grin
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 12, 2020
luminouz:

Yen yen yen...

Zzor babe....where u been since naaaa? grin
you think you are smart and I don't know what you do here?i know all the accounts you use in trolling me, you are a devil,if I fast and pray because of you people,you will beg me before you have peace,continue your evil act
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by ovcwality(m): 12:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lol, wetin be my own. I go ask her So she strong like this all this while shocked
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
you think you are smart and I don't know what you do here?i know all the accounts you use in trolling me, you are a devil,if I fast and pray because of you people,you will beg me before you have peace,continue your evil act

U don start your werey abi? grin grin

I have just this account and why would I troll you? I dont roll like that na...
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by BestMan001: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
ovcwality:
Lol, wetin be my own. I go ask her So she strong like this all this while shocked

I see grin
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by BestMan001: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2020
juman:
I need to start a church.
Oh lord.
A short cut to richness.

Are you sure?
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
luminouz:

U don start your werey abi? grin grin

I have just this account and why would I troll you? I dont roll like that na...

swear that you are not zinibanks, you can't hide anymore, stop all those things you do, I'm living for christ fully now and don't fight people anymore,respect that
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
Zzor:
swear that you are not zinibanks, you can't hide anymore, stop all those things you do, I'm living for christ fully now and don't fight people anymore,respect that

Zini who? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Girl you fuqin crãzyy!!! grin grin grin

Ehyaaaaa! That zini dude really messed you up so bad you see him in every other moniker!!!.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by juman(m): 1:19pm On Nov 12, 2020
BestMan001:

Are you sure?

It's short cut to richness.
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Shadowofashadow: 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mom ain't educated but she ain't stupid either grin grin
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by SILENTandSMART2: 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:
E be like say Ogun wan kill the pastor. My people perish because of lack of knowledge

MODIFIED

True talk,

One dey my area him don know members salary anytime them fail or didn't pay the exact amount of tithe wey dem suppose pay like this whala don sup, i mean 10% of every member earnings, him go dey ask as if he worked for it, one man just ran away cause the pastor go dey do as if he's entitled to it smiley
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Darealudeme: 2:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
fati2001:
RUBBISH.
You didn't post picture today
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
SilverNorGold:
God works in mysterious ways.. So if this is one of the mysterious ways God chooses to work in, why oppose it?

God commanded Hosea to marry a prostitute (Hosea 1:2. and Hosea 3:1) .. God Himself knows I will never obey such an order. If no be virgin, then let me remain single! cheesy

The only solution, to me, is not to believe in God. But if you choose to believe in God, then be prepared to obey and respect all his orders, including the mysterious ones...

God bless us all..
What if your mum sees you licking Buhari's ass like butter?
What do you think she'll do
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
BestMan001:

Watch the full video in my bio link below..

Omo pastor don die be that O
Even mama go tell me the brand of origin wey she drink
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
YoonSung59:

MODIFIED

listening to online preaching grin grin grin grin they still got you man grin
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by jesmond3945: 12:13am On Nov 13, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless us all..
is a prostitute not deserving of love?
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 12:32am On Nov 13, 2020
BestMan001:

Watch the full video in my bio link below..

The paito die well
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:38am On Nov 13, 2020
hahahaha......this guy is enjoying this flight of fantasy and thunder just kept quiet and be killing innocent cows
Re: You Meet A Pastor Doing This To Your Own Mother, What Will You Do? (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nawa o, this is not funny, does the pastor knows what he's doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted / Addicted To PENIS? See Why Bhutanese People Worship Penis (video) / What Simps Do (pics Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.