Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Pre Wedding Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pre Wedding Pictures (48271 Views)

My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by princejones(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
May favour locate you two becoming one flesh

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by od501: 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
Isoright....so bros op...forget that your statement of he who finds a wife bla bla bla...

So are you telling me you are going to be under same roof with one pussy for years.... won't you get tired?
How una take dey dey bold to get married dey baffles me

Imagine me as a real niggarrr will be under same roof with one pussy for God knows how long...

I tried that shit when i invited..a lady down to my hotel room to spend one week with me
Damnnn shit...after two days the excitement was no longer there...my dickkk was no longer getting excited
Which means married people are just pretending...the love and excitement is no longer there...

Realest niggar alive!!! Never knew my kind still exists oo. Thought we have gone extinct. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by hidhrhis(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
PrinceofAgoAre:
Omoh dz ur moniker, untop xay u wan spell idris
na design or make i call am customization
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by timothydare(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Chinatown2:
I joined your family and friends to rejoice with you on this decision u both make I know that this will be more better than some of the celebrities marriage
Amen
I receive dis 1
Amen
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by timothydare(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
princejones:
May favour locate you two becoming one flesh
Amen
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
hidhrhis:
na design or make i call am customization
E dy confusing.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Coquinoqui: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
Congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Renforce: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....
Isoright....so bros op...forget that your statement of he who finds a wife bla bla bla...

So are you telling me you are going to be under same roof with one pussy for years.... won't you get tired?

Imagine me as a real niggarrr will be under same roof with one pussy for God knows how long...

I tried that shit when i invited..a lady down to my hotel room to spend one week with me
Damnnn shit...after two days the excitement was no longer there...my dickkk was no longer getting excited
Which means married people are just pretending...the love and excitement is no longer there...

Naaaà.. We are not. It feels different when you love a lady
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Brian47(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shyt man, your feyonce is fine cool
happy married life

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Harry3261(m): 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
[b][/b]congratulation sir sir. Am happy for the both of u.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by TheCork(m): 12:55am On Nov 13, 2020
dorin27:
when you get to that bridge, you will cross it.

dorin I cant sleep..so wot kinda pyjamas are u wereing right now?
Are u wereing see thru pyjamas wit thong & red lipstick plus mini sket & pink wonder bra?please advise
cheesy
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by dorin27(f): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2020
SarutobiEky:
and I don't like taking pictures.
I understand. Some people are camera shy.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by eedimo(m): 6:20am On Nov 13, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

na social media dey give you power to say sh!t na you know say you no fit say this to his face
Really? Thanks for the awareness!!!
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by joxxy01(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....

No be Ashawo u dey patronize with ur money, u are nothing close to a real niggar... So fvcking fake

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by apatheticme(f): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by SarutobiEky(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2020
dorin27:
I understand. Some people are camera shy.
that's not really the issue. I'm not photogenic. I always look weird on camera.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 11:08am On Nov 13, 2020
Asadujames202:
Ugly Betty Crocker Marries Ugly Natty Crocker

Say no to naija girls

Either, white girls or nothing
i prefer latino girls
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2020
SarutobiEky:
[/s][s] shut the fvck up. Phuu! angry Black is ze best...white people wey ugly like fresh shit with all them freckles distributed all over there bodies. Very ugly creatures. Melanin all the way, phuu.
the blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Liposure: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Both of you issa short nigga , you fit each other,

Hope you know what you wanna fly into,

Hmmmm, marriage grin

A life time journey for some people, some nah few years,while some nah months grin OP which one you want ?cheesy

Take care of your wife ooo, wink

Don't beat her oo,

Send her to her papa house if she misbehave,

Safe journey bro ✌️❤️
that one sef no sure
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by SILENTandSMART2: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2020
Liposure:
that one sef no sure

Werey boy grin grin

Lol
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by dorin27(f): 12:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
SarutobiEky:
that's not really the issue. I'm not photogenic. I always look weird on camera.
very funny cheesy cheesy

I understand. Some people are not photogenic but are good looking when you meet them in person.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Shellsploit: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
timothydare:
He who finds a wife, u no d rest
28/11/2020

Are u based in lagos, lemme cover your wedding (video) free for u.
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by EndRape2(f): 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
You need mental help expert, and you need consult one fast. Thank me later.
if you can not be faithful with one partner, it is a mental problem, because , you can eat one pussy differently ,in differently ways, you have been eating rice for more than 20years, did you stop eating it , but you use different methods to cook it,

Please discuss this with any lady you chose to marry, so that you will not put somebody daughter in frustrations,

Show her this your message ..

quote author=slawormiir post=95968406]Damnnn niggarrrr....

Which means married people are just pretending...the love and excitement is no longer there...[/quote]
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Okoroawusa: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
Both of you are quite young. Make the best of youthfulness to make the marriage work.

All the best...

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by timothydare(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
J
Shellsploit:

Are u based in lagos, lemme cover your wedding (video) free for u.
Niger state, kontagora
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by Shellsploit: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
timothydare:
J
Niger state, kontagora

Ok
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by brain54(m): 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
dorin27:
Congratulations to you. God bless your union
hi doren....still thinking?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by duduade: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Five outfits just for pre-wedding shot in a makeshift studio

It's okay
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by omotola90(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr....

Mr niggar everything is not only about dick
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by dorin27(f): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
brain54:

hi doren....still thinking?
Who's doren?
Re: My Pre Wedding Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2020
dorin27:
Who's doren?
Mrcork wify grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / I Slept With 155 Prostitutes / I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.