Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,387 members, 7,836,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. (5574 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins In Bayelsa / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by 3kay945(m): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
hr.counsel:

PDP should stop promising us, all we want is the report card of the last 12 years

FAILURE IN ALL SECTORS , Just look around you.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by bisiaet: 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2011
I dont really see any issue of if Gej win at all. Either we belief it or not Aso Rock will only be vacant in 2015. All I want to see is what the so called North will do, I want to see that heaven that will rain, I want to see that wild wild North and the power they get I want tem to flex that muscle and lets see it, all this power hungry by force by power believes they harbour in the heads I want to see their show of power. If Ribadu and Buhari could say it openly that all they care about is North must produce the next president, please may I ask why and who a hell do this people think they are? What is all this nonsense North "MUST"[/b]as if Nigeria is their fathers property. [b]So it now indicated that they are just after Northern interest and not Nigeria interest or even ordinary voters interest from other region so why voting for them if it is all about North,North, North and North I will rather cast my vote for people who talk Nigeria and not people who TALK North stuffs.

Let anyone who want to know better go and read Sunewsonline today edition and hear what ex millitant leaders says there it will give a better clue of what is happening in this country. I did not stand for PDP but with all my heart I stand for Jonathan becuase he is from other region, power belong to all Nigeria not a section of Nigeria so South south has the right to rule and after Jonathan is Southeast time to rule this is where I stand and for any reason GEJ must not give up power to any Northern man I want to see what they will do

And this Northern of a thing need to explain to Nigeria may be Nigeria was founded mainly for the North? or it was only the  North that fought for Nigeria independence? we need to know and they need to tell us why they always get upset and angry when people from other region try to rule this country?

My Party is ACN but will not vote for Ribadu and will not vote for Buhari I will rather vote for GEJ or Pat Utomi or no vote at all than this power hungry region called the North.This may offend anybody I dont care at all, mine is enough of Hausa, enough is enough for 38 years of Nigeria 50 years of existence they have be ruling and yet to be satisfy this is madness. Please equality is justice and justify. Anyone who feel aggrieve because Southsouth want to rule may vacate Nigeria is as simple as that. No apology plsss. Anyone can say whatever damn it. It is own opinion and i'm entitle to it. After (Southsouth, Gej)2015 is Southeast turn(The Igbo), if the North want to jump HELL let them go ahead!!!!!!.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by tlops(m): 6:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
If GEJ wins? life goes on!
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
I truely want GEJ to win so that his haters would turn round and curse the day they made up their mind not to support this divine moving train and also know we are supporting GEJ and not PDP because PDP currently makes up 80% of CPC and 50% of ACN.PDP is in all the major political parties
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by teskyg: 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2011
Don' t be deceived by Buhari anti-corruption slogan.We are know that the man behind Buhari during his era as a military Head of state was Idiagbon.As long as Mohammed Abacha remains a CPC governorship candidate for the pool,BB Ticket are not really honest in fighting corruption.

Nigerians are known to have short memory and that is why failed leaders keep coming back to rule us.We want a new leadership,far from people who have tested power before, Buhari should go and sit down,

We want change, new generation of leaders, Vibrant ,educated and charismatic that can mixed up with Other world rulers.Buhari is not presentable,lacks charisma is a fanatics who lacks manner,advocating for Jungle justice.You may wonder if you will ever hear Obama telling his people to Kill,maimed, Buhari is not fit to rule us,
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
nigerians are too cynical and complacent.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by away4real(m): 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
seguno2:

He did NOTHING when his ADC now Emir Jokolo brought in 53 suitcases when the borders were closed during change of naira currency.
He did NOTHING when his deputy Tunde Idiagbon was accompanied to Mecca by his underaged son despite a government ban on such.

Sim[ple signs that signal Buhari is a hypocrite. Just like pastors and other religious who practise do as I say but not do as I do- all animals are equal but some are more equal than others type of fake "radical"

The last time I checked the president does not have the power to make laws or amend the constitution. He can sponsor a bill and CONVINCE the lawmakers in the national and state assemblies to pass it. Forget this messiah mentality and learn a few things about how you can influence things from your ward and constituency through your legislators.

I fail to see where I said he is the messiah., all my arguement was leaning to his credibility and honesty which you cant question/address, please dispute that if you can, a text from his previous not so honest boss OBJ alludes to his honesty so hey, address that. This attempt to mix religion is intellectually shallow.

It is really sad that we cant discuss issues without religion keep it out and focus. We should know better., so i wont dwell on that.

You suggest he did nothing with the 2 cases in question you quoted. Honestly, I knew nothing of what you were on about as I was pretty young then. So in the information age, I checked. You so misrepresented the issue its shocking. You just told old wife tales. Read the extract below. Buhari put measures in place to forestall future occurances. He did act, it was so strong that the army was uncomfortable, read the whole article. There are several other piece on the issue,

Based on this I didnt bother to check your second point. I do recollect  the WAI instituted by Idiagbon and how effective it was, and overall the person of Tunde Idiagbon was not a corrupt individual so lets not attempt to rubbish his name in death.

Also my statement on his pledge definately relates to the huge persuassive influence the president has in a system such as Nigeria over the house and senate, so I really dont think that is an issue.

If you dont have facts dont talk, bring a case that can question the man's integrity, simple, If not then can you please dont waste our time,

Such a waste of time, talking nonsense smiley

The credibility of the currency exchange exercise was, however,  severely tested when the late Emir of Gwandu, father of Major Mustafa Haruna Jokolo (rtd) who was then the ADC to the C-in-C, arrived back in the country from a foreign trip with a large delegation of wives and children.  Newspapers reported that aided by connections to the regime, he cleared 53 suitcases, none of which were inspected by the customs service at the airport which was then under Abubakar Atiku - the current Vice President.  However, the issue remains controversial with latter day unsubstantiated comments from General Buhari himself as well as aides to former Major Jokolo (who is now the Emir of Gwandu) claiming on the one hand that the count of "53 suitcases" was inaccurate and on the other that the scenario was contrived by then NSO Boss Rafindadi allegedly to protect  a friend of his in the diplomatic service.

To deal with the emerging problem of narcotics trafficking a retrospective law was passed to have suspects arrested, tried, convicted and shot. Irrespective of the merits of taking a harsh line to the problem, the retrospective nature of the decree - leading to the deaths of  Bartholomew Owoh, Bernard Ogedegbe and Lawal Ojuolape - was inherently controversial to many neutral observers.  The fact that a death sentence was the prescribed punishment was considered too severe by others.  On the other hand the risk that investigations would someday target well placed military officers and their mules became a source of quiet background agitation, particularly when some very prominent businessmen like Dantata, Isyaku Rabiu, Maidaribe, Bako Kontagora, Amali Sokoto, Haruna Dan-Ja and others were arrested for this or other reasons or their relatives investigated.

Full article here:
http://www.dawodu.com/omoigui14.htm
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
You Can Vote For Anybody But Dont Vote for Any Candidate From North   The Have Rule This  Country for some many years And Fail let try Another Person From Different Region Enough is Enough For Them To Rule Nigerians Is Not Their Birth Right
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by davekuyt: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2011
tlops:

If GEJ wins? life goes on!
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by away4real(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
Another extract below, the army was getting uncomfotable that there was talks of discrediting the regime. - We need discipline as a nation.

I know it does sound draconian now, but I can imagine the level of insanity then. Might be Rawlings got his que from this and is Ghana better of today or not.

Pls dont misquote me am not adjucating for such barbarian measures, the context is way different now, military vs civilian and am sure age played a part as well, young army general, in a mad system

Overall, its the intent we are looking out, this was to clean a dirty system

Vote for credible honest men. Vote BB

Separately, the Buhari government - or agents purportedly acting on its behalf -  humiliated several important personalities and opinion leaders in the country.  The O'oni of Ife and Emir of Kano were publicly cautioned and restricted to their domains after they paid a visit to Israel, a country  with which Nigeria did not have diplomatic relations at the time, dating back to OAU actions in solidarity with Egypt during the 1983 Arab-Israeli war.  A team of soldiers was sent to the Park Lane residence of Chief Awolowo in Apapa where they proceeded to ransack the premises, searching for nothing in particular.  Sheikh Mahmoud Gumi, a reverred moslem cleric, was allegedly removed from chairmanship of the Nigerian Pilgrims Board, his salary terminated and official car impounded - ostensibly because he disagreed with the decision to execute cocaine traffickers.  It remains controversial to this day whether some of these activities were undertaken, not by the Supreme Headquarters per se, but by lower echelons in the Army (specifically the Directorate of Military Intelligence) as part of a psyops campaign to discredit the regime and set it up for the kill.  I recall, for example, that while leading members of the NMA were being hunted down by the NSO supposedly on behalf of General Buhari, at least one prominent activist claimed to be in touch with the Chief of Army Staff, Major General Babangida who was said to be sending signals to aggrieved Doctors at variance with the public posture of the regime.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by omanzo02: 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2011
@Bk.babe97y,
Because u live in the USA does not guarantee long life expectancy, does not make u better than everyone in Nigeria, the US is not glitter and gold as u seem to be screaming, In my opinion the US is not the place to live on earth not after seeing and experiencing more quality and standard life in other countries. U rant and cursed like one of those illegal immigrant that is fed up with his life and blaming their retrogression in life on Nigeria. Go get a life or learn how to make one than insulting someone intelligence.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by cvibe: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2011
If GEJ wins, i forsee steady electricity
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Abagworo(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2011
If Buhari wins,I foresee a positive impact in less than a month.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by bkbabe97y(m): 10:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
omanzo02:

@Bk.babe97y,
Because u live in the USA does not guarantee long life expectancy, does not make u better than everyone in Nigeria, the US is not glitter and gold as u seem to be screaming, In my opinion the US is not the place to live on earth not after seeing and experiencing more quality and standard life in other countries. U rant and cursed like one of those illegal immigrant that is fed up with his life and blaming their retrogression in life on Nigeria. Go get a life or learn how to make one than insulting someone intelligence.

Dont cry to me! I'm not the reason why you got no electricity, no health care, a messed up Justice System etc. I'm not the reason why your Educational Sector is in shambles, why your cops are corrupt and why your populace act like cows following Politicians only because "he's from my tribe". I'm not the one that threw a big aszz party to welcome a convicted, corrupt, Govt. official back home from prison. My wife didnt go to welcome him either. I didnt call Gen.IBB my "father", nor did I call the People of South Western Nigeria Rascals. I did not have a sit-down with a Singer while simultaneously running away from a debate with my political peers. The U.S "does not guarantee long life"? hahahahaha! So, Nigeria does, eh? The U.S aint "glitter and gold", so where is? Nigeria?

Dude, I AM NOT PRES. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, MY WIFE DOES NOT PRONOUNCE IT "UHMBLLELLA", AND I AM NOT THE ONE TAKING YOUR COUNTRY ON A DISASTER EXPRESS!!! Learn to channel your complaints to the appropriate authorities!!!
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by yommyuk: 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
If Jonathan wins? hmmmm

God help Nigeria undecided
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by sheggyrize(f): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2011
I have been going through the comments people are making undecided, I can do nothing but nod my head cry. I am very sure that 90% of *Nairalanders* are youths. We need to open our eyes. All these politicians are just using the youths for their selfish gain. I pity those who intend to carry arms if their choice does not win.All I can say is that please [b]VOTE WISELY.[/b]
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by mekaboy(m): 12:58am On Mar 19, 2011

IF JONATHAN WINS.

1, OBJ HAS WON AGAIN.

2, IBB HAS WON AGAIN

3. ATIKU HAS WON AGAIN

4. PDP HAS WON AGAIN

5. LOOTING HAS WON AGAIN

6. CORRUPTION HAS WON AGAIN

7. VIOLATION OF HUMAN RIGHT HAS WON AGAIN .

8. ECONOMY MIGHT FINALLY DIE

WAR BETWEEN MEN AND BOKO HARAM grin

MILITANCY WILL BECOME A PRESTIGIOUS OCCUPATION .

**ADVANTAGES **

THE ONLY GOOD THING IS THAT, DEVELOPEMENT WILL NOT BE CENTERED IN THE NORTH ALONE.

THERE WILL BE EQUAL RIGHT. NO NIGERIAN WILL CLAIM THAT POWER BELONGS TO THEM.

Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by uyakachi(m): 3:21am On Mar 19, 2011
your will is yours and mine is mine *** pure
did u ask if Jonathan's wins?
OK if IF JONATHAN WINS ****** I WILL CELEBRATE IT
OF CAUSE EVERYBODY HERE KNOWS I DO NT TAKE TO MUCH AC-HO
I WILL GULP ONLY NINE BOTLES OF GULDER ADDED WITH FOUR BIG STOUT AND ONLY ONLY TWO BOTTLE OF HARP SO THAT THE EQUATIONS WILL BALANCE , THEN I WILL GO AND HAVE A SOUND SLEEP BECAUSE I KNOW THAT ALL IS WELL, BUT DO NT FORGET THAT YOUR WILL STILL YOURS*************** THIS IS MY WILL .

GOODLUCK EBERECHUKWU JONATHAN
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Oluti(m): 4:19am On Mar 19, 2011
God will never inflict Jonathan on this country as our president again. The man has no clue on how to run a complex state like Nigeria. He says he is going to privatize PHCN which is the only thing that made me fall in love with the man but recently he has been singing a different tune. He is now talking of the country needing to invest close to 4 trillion Naira by 2020 before we can generate enough electricity to power the nation. What an arrant nonsense. Why would the government need to invest in an industry they are about to privatize? I don't like Buhari because of his religious comments but I think he will make a better president than Goodluck. But to be able to win, he need to curry the favour of the south west. If only Ribadu can step down for him, then it will be smooth sailing to Aso rock.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by sizzlers(m): 5:42am On Mar 19, 2011
angry angry angry angry
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Mubz(m): 6:08am On Mar 19, 2011
noblezone:

Bros, it won't be business as usual.

The availability of fuel at our filling stations shows us there is a change.
The commitment to a credible INEC shows us there is a change.
The commitment to an indepependent judiaciary shows there is a change.
The turning away from brutality and arrogance (still the trade mark of the so called opposition) speaks of positive chamge.

The fact that this man does not play to the gallary does not mean he has no teeth.

For the first time in along time, the press is free, the media is free, no intimadation and harrasment.
Only the ignorant will judge Jonathan by the records of yesterdays PDP. The PDP as led by him is not the same as led by OBJ. Jonathan is a revolution, but a silent one. I've got the change I want, I don't want a change to Tyrany, Buhari is tyrical especially by training. Wont this Khaki boys rest? Apart from the Aborted 2nd Repulic (by Buhari) led by Shagari, the rest na Khaki including OJB. Buhari na Khaki, and he is not the change.

Here the man, he saw the first coup, saw the second coup, participated in the civil war, led the 1983 coup and now is seeking my vote.
Do you want change? Then embrace Jonathan.

I'm not a GEJ supporter and i think that is where i differ from you, asides that i think i'm in total agreement that Nigeria is not one, will never be one, Its the way the majority of Nigerians are brought, and its a shame that cant be changed unless of course the whole population wants to be wiped out and a new set of generation bred. Say for instance, an average parent (now i dnt mean all, but majority) will always oppose an inter tribal marriage, thats enough to see it all, Maybe we should just separate afterall that will bring all these comments about the north wanting to bring a "believer" blah blah or some south south wanting something that aint feasible,
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by eghost247(m): 6:10am On Mar 19, 2011
You all need to cut Dame Johnathan some slack!!!
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by gabreel: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2011
[i]GEJ is enjoying the power of incumbency, and PDP aside all that . if he could contest he will not win because he lack the merit of sitting in the number one sit. :[/i]o
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Silvani(m): 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2011
cool GEJ will surely win this April presidential election 100% FREE and FAIR.
He is the right person for that seat.
I wish him goodluck.
I love him and i will vote for him.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Eagle75: 12:58am On Mar 20, 2011
Quote from: noblezone on March 17, 2011, 03:02 PM
There is a difference between primaries and general elections.

Where Atiku or IBB to be facing GEJ, it would havve been "Sai Atiku or Sai Babangida"

@bk.babes97y Dude, can u just shut the fuxck up, log off, or kill urself if u got nothing better to say?

Do not get yourself all worked up, D dude said the truth and you know it.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Becomrichn: 1:16am On Mar 20, 2011
the is
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by ayztech(f): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2011
bk.babe97y (m)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5ipu3htLzc

Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election.
« #77 on: March 18, 2011, 10:17 PM »
Quote from: omanzo02 on March 18, 2011, 07:27 PM
@Bk.babe97y,

Dont cry to me! I'm not the reason why you got no electricity, no health care, a messed up Justice System etc. I'm not the reason why your Educational Sector is in shambles, why your cops are corrupt and why your populace act like cows following Politicians only because "he's from my tribe". I'm not the one that threw a big aszz party to welcome a convicted, corrupt, Govt. official back home from prison. My wife didnt go to welcome him either. I didnt call Gen.IBB my "father", nor did I call the People of South Western Nigeria Rascals. I did not have a sit-down with a Singer while simultaneously running away from a debate with my political peers. The U.S "does not guarantee long life"? hahahahaha! So, Nigeria does, eh? The U.S aint "glitter and gold", so where is? Nigeria?

Dude, I AM NOT PRES. GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN, MY WIFE DOES NOT PRONOUNCE IT "UHMBLLELLA", AND I AM NOT THE ONE TAKING YOUR COUNTRY ON A DISASTER EXPRESS!!! Learn to channel your complaints to the appropriate authorities!!!

bk.babe,  you're so shallow!!!
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by ayztech(f): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2011
Jeez, am I terribly sick of all these political see-saw.after all these noise, if the answer doesn't translate to CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY,then the president elected is so so wrong! Lord give even a LIGHT only president wether he be cloaked GEJ,BB or ghaddafi!
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Arkhin(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
Realistically, nothing good will come out of a PDP win because they've been there for 12 years and can't offer nothing.
Jonathan just lost my vote because his campaign has been that of calumny.He has nothing to offer and it is time for change.
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by rare23: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2011
yes oh GEJ must win by the grace of God. Despite d fact dat many tink he has gotten to dis point jst by luck, i see the finger of God in it. A man who became the President of this great country and commander in chief without printing even one poster, a position dat many hav fought for, longed for, bribed for, and evn killed for, he got without raising a finger. His maturity and serenity evn in d midst of the turbulence n physical,verbal,emotional, n psychological battering that he recieved during the Late president(of blessed memory)'s illness, from Nigerians, The press, n those who wia sitting on power while the gentle president was lying critically ill, can be equalled to non. He didnt even breakdown, rave , rant or take laws into his hands, rather he was concerned about his senior colleague, and extraordinarily patient. Patience is a virtue that is hard to cultivate, so is long suffering. It can only be cultivated by the extreme wisdom of the wise, and GEJ has barrels full of these virtues n they are the first nided by every president
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by Kobojunkie: 1:20am On Mar 22, 2011
Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?

Whether he wins or not is a non issue to people like me who have accepted that it is probably the case that Nigerians will vote the status quo continues for yet another term. But I would appreciate some solid rational reason for why, not the usual [b]I FEEL IT AND SO I DO IT [/b]lines
Re: And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election. by eghost247(m): 6:20am On Mar 22, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Jonathan spent 8 years as Deputy Governor/Governor in Balyesa, a deep Niger Deltan State, and he has no clue about his own people's issues. He did NOTHING for his own people during that time and enriched himself while he was at it, doing Nothing.

We celebrate people like Amaechi Rotimi ( A Niger Deltan Governor for 4 years) for the visible improvements he has made to his state in such a short time. Also Peter Chime who in only 4 years as Governor of Enugu State has transformed the state in so many ways. Then there is Fashola in Lagos State who has helped improve one of the most populous states in the country in 4 years. Jonathan had 8 years to work with and did nothing in all that time in one of the most funded but least populated states in the country.

The same man has been in Aso Rock for almost 4 years and he has again done NOTHING for his people from Aso Rock. He is still promising them all but has yet to deliver anything to them from there.

Pray tell, why would any Niger Deltan in his right senses want to vote for the same man that has neglected them 12 years straight to return for another 4 years? Why would anyone wish this one the same people who endured it for 8 years and then another 4 ?

Whether he wins or not is a non issue to people like me who have accepted that it is probably the case that Nigerians will vote the status quo continues for yet another term. But I would appreciate some solid rational reason for why, not the usual [b]I FEEL IT AND SO I DO IT [/b]lines

and again sily posts without facts to backup your claims

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revenge As A Black Man Shot Dead Two NYC Policemen / Sambisa Forest: Obi Was Right (sreenshots) / Ooni Preaches Unity Among Yoruba Leaders For Yorubaland's Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.