Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

A Story From A Legendary Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Story From A Legendary Simp (894 Views)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
mehn my pipo. Most guys need to wake up to the red pill o i swear.

I just met this guy after like 16 years. He was one of the guys that dug the foudation of my dads house then.
Good thing he now works with promasidor as a sales rep.

Its been a while so i asked him to hang out with me. He is a really cool guy and i really admired how honest he wasback then.

1 Like

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
we got to a bar, i got two bottles of water, while he got some beer.

Webegan to gist.

I found out his dad passed some months ago. Incidentally, his dad was d one that sold land to my father. A cool man as well.

We got talking and he asked me about marriage. I am in no way against marriage, but if as a young man that i am, u ask me about marriage instead of my hustle, then u clearly are misplacing priorities.

I told d guy i am nt yet ready. Mehn dis guy began to lament abt how unlucky he has been with girls.

2 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
he went on and on abt how he had rented an apartment for a lady. How he fed her and spent all his money on her without a single savings or investment.

And just how all these sort of stories end... The girl left him for another guy.

Me sef i com dey vex y i buy beer for this kind simp. I no knw how i wan tell d guy sy him dey mad ni.

4 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
he also told me of another girl he was dating, but turned out she was a coded hoe, and all his friends had bleeped her. He told me when he found out, he felt like commiting suicide...

Then i asked him what he intended to do now, and d guy said he is still praying and searching for the right girl. At that point, i knew that he is finished.

3 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Uzomacharles: 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
Some simps will still come here to talk against SIMPS

4 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
i felt like slapping his head. How can u be silly enuf to be simping around.

His dad is late, and automatically all the houses and lands the man owned ow belongs to him. I just have a feeling that he may sell off or give out those properties to one olosho just to impress.

I felt disgusted listening to his ramblings.

4 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
i was a simp no doubt, but i am done with that shit. Even wen i was a simp, i wasnt even half as dumb and clueless as dis guy.

5 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
like who doesnt know that an average naija babe izza hoe? Expect anything else at your own detriment.

4 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
like who rents a house for a hoe dis days? I only saw those things in movies. Never knew twas real

2 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
well the reason y i decided to bring this thing here is... No matter what, never rent an apartment for a hoe. Except she is your sister.

1 Like

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Abraham22(m): 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one na small thing compare to what others can do it is not legendary

1 Like

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
This one is learning work. Have you seen when a girlfriend, i repeat girlfriend of a guy slaps his mother and the guy in question got angry with his mother for provoking his girlfriend. I almost slapped the guy that day. Because he is a bastard.

7 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by SarutobiEky(m): 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:
This one is learning work. Have you seen when a girlfriend, i repeat girlfriend of a guy slaps his mother and the guy in question got angry with his mother for provoking his girlfriend. I almost slapped the guy that day. Because he is a bastard.
Man you get that bastard number? angry

1 Like

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked let me believe this happened in a nollywood movie, cause this can't real for real... Like I can't even imagine sh*t happening in my presence
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Brightdude007: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Lol.....all these Nollywood movie self grin. Honestly can't wrap my imagination on such scenario
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by GeneralKoko(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2020
Brightdude007:

Lol.....all these Nollywood movie self grin. Honestly can't wrap my imagination on such scenario

It actually happened and the Bastard posted it here on Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Sho de possible
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Manlikeayoo:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked let me believe this happened in a nollywood movie, cause this can't real for real... Like I can't even imagine sh*t happening in my presence
Ko possible
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
e be tinz
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
they will never learn

1 Like

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:

o boy, this wan weak me

that wan don pass simp nah simpisimpipi be that one oo

1 Like

Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
azawuoba:

o boy, this wan weak me

that wan don pass simp nah simpisimpipi be that one oo

It should be the highest grade.
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Brightdude007:

This is a bizarre situation i witnessed. I almost slapped the guy myself.
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by NumbEmotions(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:

Abeg u dey joke!
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Adasun(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
LIVINGICON:
wait.don't tell me u didn't sad sad
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Aahh i think say na diary section for inside Romance we dey just now.. Lemme go back and read the diary story jare cheesy
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by SteelMcqueen: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Op!! ridiculing a man for his ignorance about women is the perfect Simp behaviour!!! You are a SIMP
Re: A Story From A Legendary Simp by ublight: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
SteelMcqueen:
Op!! ridiculing a man for his ignorance about women is the perfect Simp behaviour!!! You are a SIMP

you are a bastard, a mistake to the earth.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Make A Delicious But Silent Breakfast In Bed For My Girlfriend? / Oga Punters,whats difference between 1 or 2.5 and 1 and2.5 / My Friend, Is She Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.