Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Chronicles Of S Young Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chronicles Of S Young Married Woman (179 Views)

My Heart Melts Whenever I See Young Married Couples / 90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of S Young Married Woman by vivsravine: 4:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
CHRONICLES OF A YOUNG MARRIED WOMAN

The little things I easily do when I was single seems to be the hardest things I never do now that am married.

I wake up with lots of chores, the home front seems like war unending, I run daily like someone is pursuing me just because time is always against me.

Cooking, washing, marketing, cleaning, arranging, keeping, sorting, babysitting, caring and the list is endless, oh I barely have time to make my hair, clean up, look good in the extremes but love made me choose this part.

The funny things I see as easy can't be achieved again, marriage is real work, it entails lots of sacrifice, I stopped my job to meet up with home chores, now that the kids are here, I barely can sleep, the work load is unlimited to count and what more can I hope for. Now I respect our mothers, those beings are from heaven.

My choice , my life, my marriage, my future, my responsibility, now the path are clearer than ever , it's a commitment of a life time and I live to accept it without any fear.

My career path
Motherhood
Caring wife
Responsible Inlaw
Loyal friend
A superwoman

The listed are what society expects of me, I must uphold the dignity of marriage and be accountable on every side and still maintain a value so high.

Am a wife
Am a mother
Am a daughter
Am a sister
Am a friend
Am a stranger

Accept me when I fail am not an angel, I am full of flaws, human to the core and stronger than you can imagine, born to stay strong and over come.

I am a woman, fashioned to stay alof, admits all odds, help me when you can, don't kill me with your gossips, am not perfect either..

Ahudiya speaks ©

Make visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Girlfriend / The Major Cause Of Broken Relationship / Is Bride Price Still Relevant This Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.