Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old (62045 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by oluwasegun007(m): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
I see
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Organsmuggler(f): 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So how does this Benefit Humanity?
This is one of the Nonessential Discussions the devil has put out to lure and Confuse men and women in these Endtimes...

Sex this .. Sex that!
Full package of Nonessential that has no benefit to anyone alive or dead..

We Live in times when many things are doing all they can to draw the attention of men, women, boys and girls so to cage them in things they cannot comprehend..

Don't be given to Nonessentials! Pursue what Really Matters!
Eternity is a Personal Solo Race!
Sort out yourself with JESUS and Live for Him alone..
Time is Running out...

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by femi4: 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Macsjebs:
Hmmm, sexual experience doesn't imply peneration though, may be just kissing or smooching

I got more than I bargained for at the wedding of a Nairalander - it was indeed love at first smell. I was no where near the best dressed or most good looking, but my scent stole the show

For guys here still thinking, spending or ________ is the only way to get a lady, well, have u tried scenting heavenly. Kindly see reviews on the thread on my signature
Go back and watch the video.

The question was "At what age did you first have sex"

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by mdchikezie(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
So how does this Benefit Humanity?
This is one of the Nonessential Discussions the devil has put out to lure and Confuse men and women in these Endtimes...

Sex this .. Sex that!
Full package of Nonessential that has no benefit to anyone alive or dead..

We Live in times when many things are doing all they can to draw the attention of men, women, boys and girls so to cage them in things they cannot comprehend..

Don't be given to Nonessentials! Pursue what Really Matters!
Eternity is a Personal Solo Race!
Sort out yourself with JESUS and Live for Him alone..
Time is Running out...

if it has no benefit why were you born
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by tammie24: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Emeka71:
Says who
says the law of common sense
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Clothingonline9(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Affordable men. Clothing
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by dangwarmai(m): 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Shame don run away

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Champagnegold: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
it's your calling you are even proud with alcohol to boast your olosho life story... imagine that's someone role model....
Professional olosho

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by femi4: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
GoshenNLA:
In case you watch the video, my question is, she did It willingly or was forced?
Thank you
Kindly check my signature for high quality jerseys for major clubs and country #StrictlyOriginal
#iSELL #iBRAND
Willingly, with a SS3 guy
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by GoshenNLA(m): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
femi4:
Willingly, with a SS3 guy
Case settled
No police/court case

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Most people calling her Olosho lost their virginity at the same age or earlier but the sin in our society is admitting it , not actually doing it. Smh.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by RedScorpion(f): 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
missimelda01:
See hypocrites above me, cussing like they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives angry

Nor mind them.

Those ones are among people that secretly rape 5 years old children.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by GOFRONT(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2020
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
this is why at 26 their pussy has no grip

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Frankiecrenshaw: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Fahdiga:
Oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
shut up. Hypocrite. If I check now u be pedophile

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by tit(f): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
Real olosho.

I started at 8.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Majestybaba92(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
UgLy olosho

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2020
IamWonderful:
I am not surprised
Yess.
Not surprised either
These ones na ASHAWO by birth.
Antenatal Clinics don suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Cousin9999: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
That's common in cities and in countries with a liberal culture (regardless of how religious). In New York, Barcelona, London, Brazil, China, or Jamaica that wouldn't be controversial or strange. I suppose class plays a factor. Families of more means tend to monitor/control children more (because they often work less hours). They also try to make them fear having intercourse (using the threat of punishment or the threat of pregnancy).

I don't think it makes someone a bad person at all. And certainly, you can't shame someone simply for engaging in normal consensual intercourse. Most people wouldn't want their kid to do that, but I don't think the kid should be shamed either if they do. That's more of an opportunity for parents to ask why the kid did it. Was it peer pressure or something else?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Druggey(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
so u've been bitching since 13. mehn u are a professional hoe cool
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Well that’s one for my book of broads to avoid
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by IJOBA2: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
missimelda01:
See hypocrites above me, cussing like they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives angry
E BE LIKE SAY AN AROUND 12 YEARS OF AGE DEM FINISH YOUR BISCUIT TOO shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Goodvibes007: 11:27pm On Nov 12, 2020
Who cares.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by mickelkingz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2020
spreading endtime message to her younger one's so they fvvck at 12yrs without fear.. only a simp will fall for this nonsense information.. or a man who's controled by his dvvck.. spreading nonsense inform mumu toke. yuruba goat

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by mickelkingz(m): 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
IJOBA2:
E BE LIKE SAY AN AROUND 12 YEARS OF AGE DEM FINISH YOUR BISCUIT TOO shocked

lol.. she's part of the game..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by SAMBARRY: 11:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
missimelda01:
meanwhile pedophilic raap1sts and Pedophiles still full Naija o
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by mickelkingz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Frankiecrenshaw:
shut up. Hypocrite. If I check now u be pedophile

male or female?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by boscho(m): 11:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
Even if u have done something wrong before, it doesn't mean you should continue doing the wrong thing. This lady's point of discuss is rubbish that doesn't benefit the soul of anyone. Imagine reading this can make some people to start thinking sexually towards anything, some young girls will think its a norm to just get themselves deflowered anyhow and so on.. Its not even compulsory she says it.
missimelda01:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.