Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old (62046 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 13, 2020
tsmith:

But you're okay with a man talking about his?

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. And be told sexual liberation is very empowering for women especially, that is the ability to engage with who, when anyhow and not to be shamed about it.

That there is a woman taking ownership of her own, you do you too

Must everything be about men vs women, pls read what i wrote again.

Also, i disagree that sexual liberation is empowering for women.

Marxists society(aka liberals, progressives) preach about sexual liberation and sexual revolution and how it empowers women and society.

when you look at it objectively, they are both degrading to women, it promotes the idea that women are just sexual objects also it promote different perverted sexual lifestyles that can affect a woman's emotional and psychological wellbeing and we shouldn't talk about the diseases that comes with these lifestyles.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2020
Offpoint1:

gringrin I know what you are trying to say sir... It starts with letter O and ends with letter O
na you talk am oo
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Nov 13, 2020
Not a proud thing to say.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by tsmith(f): 11:21am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Must everything be about men vs women, pls read what i wrote again.

Also, i disagree that sexual liberation is empowering for women.

Marxists society(aka liberals, progressives) preach about sexual liberation and sexual revolution and how it empowers women and society.

when you look at it objectively, they are both degrading to women, it promotes the idea that women are just sexual objects also it promote different perverted sexual lifestyles that can affect a woman's emotional and psychological wellbeing and we shouldn't talk about the diseases that comes with these lifestyles.

This doesn't change the one sided Ness of your original post. EMOTIONAL, psychological WELLBEING, diseases that comes with these lifestyles are possible effects to both sexes and down to the individual.

I hate it when someone has an opinion on someone else's sexual preferences or outlook, I hate it even more when it's coming from a man to a woman. Like what makes you a judge or seer on what you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by jovi: 11:30am On Nov 13, 2020
Thank you Righteousness89! Ensnaring people to have little or no time for God and what really matters. Sex is for a right purpose, at the right time.

Righteousness89:
So how does this Benefit Humanity?
This is one of the Nonessential Discussions the devil has put out to lure and Confuse men and women in these Endtimes...

Sex this .. Sex that!
Full package of Nonessential that has no benefit to anyone alive or dead..

We Live in times when many things are doing all they can to draw the attention of men, women, boys and girls so to cage them in things they cannot comprehend..

Don't be given to Nonessentials! Pursue what Really Matters!
Eternity is a Personal Solo Race!
Sort out yourself with JESUS and Live for Him alone..
Time is Running out...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Finnestgreat: 11:41am On Nov 13, 2020
Toke congrats,mumu shame no dey catch u *in maraji's voice* dis world don too spoil
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 13, 2020
tsmith:

This doesn't change the one sided Ness of your original post. EMOTIONAL, psychological WELLBEING, diseases that comes with these lifestyles are possible effects to both sexes and down to the individual.

I hate it when someone has an opinion on someone else's sexual preferences or outlook, I hate it even more when it's coming from a man to a woman. Like what makes you a judge or seer on what you know nothing about.

It was not one sided, the original post talked about how sexual promiscuity affects both men and women.

Your comments boiled down to sexual liberation and so called women empowerment and i gave my opinion, suddenly you hate it because a man has an opinion about it. But i believe you also have opinions when it comes to how men behave in society. You only hate it when a women's way of doing things is checked.

You claim i judge and i know nothing about the effects of sexual liberation on women. there are books on this topics. It is not about emotions but facts and we see the effects it has on women daily

For every emotional healthy being, whether man or woman, the facts still remains, a man and woman are more likely to bond together when they have less sexual partners and follow the traditional norms of behavior when it comes to sexuality.

I don't know how to be politically correct but i write this,

A sexual liberal woman is a promiscuous woman, facts do not lie, we see the effect in the western world and a promiscuous woman is likely not to be faithful and loyal to her partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Dantee005(m): 11:51am On Nov 13, 2020
Flexherbal:

Please, use our WhatsApp line
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by TruthinAction: 11:57am On Nov 13, 2020
OK. You deserve an award. Nonsense.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Dantee005(m): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Flexherbal:

Please, use our WhatsApp line
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by QuintessentialW: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
missimelda01:
See hypocrites above me, cussing like they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives angry

It's not that they've never done anything wrong in their lives, the real issue here is that Toke is unrepentant. She's grown and still behaves really spoilt.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by tammie24: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

says who? Most girls are sexually active at the age of 12-14 years......although, they are still minor by law in most countries in the world......but they still have sex with their contemporaries........my first sex was at age of 15yrs....the girl too was about my age too (14 or 15years...she got boobs, her back was rounded and bushy public hair.........so by law we are both minor....we had steading sex...even with her friends.........

This practice is common in western countries.........and i dont see anything wrong with it....
cos it's acceptable in your place does not mean it's proper

Even in the western world

If you sleep with a 13 year old you will be arrested
Even if it's with their consent
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by RSVP: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
chamboy:
Most girls are guilty of this.

You're right.
Even most guys too.
Most of us are hypocrites in this country..they project righteousness and shield under dirt.

All these boarding sch kids are way more corrupt then adults.
We've lost morality in this world.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by poweredcom(m): 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
She has been a hoe from her teenage days
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Sleekfingers: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
tammie24:
cos it's acceptable in your place does not mean it's proper

Even in the western world

If you sleep with a 13 year old you will be arrested
Even if it's with their consent

i did u read what i wrote? I was talking about my experience... The girls i had sex was about my age. We were minors....
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by tammie24: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sleekfingers:

i did u read what i wrote? I was talking about my experience... The girls i had sex was about my age. We were minors....
still not right

DO you sincerely think you should be having sex at that age?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Sleekfingers: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
tammie24:
still not right

DO you sincerely think you should be having sex at that age?

i understand u......of course ,it is not right......when u are young your curiousity is extremely high......at that age it is called experiment....puberty has already set in......thats why parents need to do the necessary.......

I hate the idea when some people thinks that kids at that age dont have some funny filling...... As a matter of fact, their hormones, are electrified......they are experiencing some different...

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Agozie48: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
punisha:

You know all these about her?
U really must be her stooge...your life must be awesome masturbating over her photos.
Now answer these , then send me ur eth address when u answer correctly.
Did her ex scatter her kpekus or not?
Was she not asked to pay him 1m or not?
Did she have sex at 13 or not?
Did she narrate her heartbreak on twitter hours ago or not?

Why not send me yours let me pull you out of of your poverty stricken mindset .
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by blasterman(m): 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Agozie48:

As stupid as you are ,you cannot think

Mumu u are very stupid.

13 years old is maybe jss2/ jss3.

If u have a sister/daughter i pray she is getting bleeped by that age ..idiot
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by lovchalice(f): 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Some people will go to hell, not because they are evil, but because of the people they misled
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by hassdee: 12:55am On Nov 14, 2020
no wonder she can't stay or keep a marriage or relationship
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mine too. Should we experiment then?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Flexherbal(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
The biggest problems in the world are man-made.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by EmmaNuella77(f): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2020
lovchalice:
Some people will go to hell, not because they are evil, but because of the people they misled

As in.. The thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by tsmith(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

It was not one sided, the original post talked about how sexual promiscuity affects both men and women.

Your comments boiled down to sexual liberation and so called women empowerment and i gave my opinion, suddenly you hate it because a man has an opinion about it. But i believe you also have opinions when it comes to how men behave in society. You only hate it when a women's way of doing things is checked.

You claim i judge and i know nothing about the effects of sexual liberation on women. there are books on this topics. It is not about emotions but facts and we see the effects it has on women daily

For every emotional healthy being, whether man or woman, the facts still remains, a man and woman are more likely to bond together when they have less sexual partners and follow the traditional norms of behavior when it comes to sexuality.

I don't know how to be politically correct but i write this,

A sexual liberal woman is a promiscuous woman, facts do not lie, we see the effect in the western world and a promiscuous woman is likely not to be faithful and loyal to her partner.

And a sexually active man is not promiscuous, and will likely remain loyal to his partner even though his dick is not? I'm truly trying to make sense of the validity of your assertion, as this should hold true no matter the gender substitution and context.

I am also confused of your definition of sexual liberation. I am a sexual liberated woman and that to me concludes I am particular about my sexual partners and encounters, meaning I am selective about who and when I choose to have sex, and only do this with who I desire and when. I ensure my encounters are just as fulfilling to me as to my partner. i.e. I will not have sex with my husband if I don't feel like. i.e. I will not have sex if I am not guaranteed a cum.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
tsmith:

And a sexually active man is not promiscuous, and will likely remain loyal to his partner even though his dick is not? I'm truly trying to make sense of the validity of your assertion, as this should hold true no matter the gender substitution and context.

I am also confused of your definition of sexual liberation. I am a sexual liberated woman and that to me concludes I am particular about my sexual partners and encounters, meaning I am selective about who and when I choose to have sex, and only do this with who I desire and when. I ensure my encounters are just as fulfilling to me as to my partner. i.e. I will not have sex with my husband if I don't feel like. i.e. I will not have sex if I am not guaranteed a cum.

As i have written earlier, you missed the main point of the discussion, i boldly wrote, that a promiscuous person whether man or woman will find it hard to bond with their partners.

What you defined as sexual liberation is also similar with the difinition of promiscuity.

Sexual liberation is a marxist term but the real meaning is promiscuity, freedom to sleep with anybody you feel like sleeping with without criticism.

This is the definition of promiscuity in simple terms - involving indiscriminate mingling or association, especially having sexual relations with a number of partners on a casual basis.

Sexual liberation is a means of political control that says feeding on your lust is the path to happiness and fulfillment but we all know what casual sex brings, unfulfillment, loneliness,unwanted pregnancy, diseases and depression.

Your last statement is the most funniest statement ever, i will just write this, nobody is guaranteed a cum. It is not a right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man / Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Is Paul Okoye Showing Off A New Woman? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.