Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old (62039 Views)

Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Toke Makinwa: My Man Doesn’t Have To Be Rich, But He Has To Take Care Of Me / Toke Makinwa: "My Pussy Is Worth More Than N50 Million" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Mimiey: 6:00am On Nov 13, 2020
Humans! Why didn't u post the whole video about other life issues she spoke about? She dished some real sense in the video.

Even guys who have lost count of the ladies they have slept with are also here spilling trash.

Park well!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by TemmyT002(m): 6:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Awwwww. My darling. No wonder why she's so messed up.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by pfadom: 6:25am On Nov 13, 2020
Not about any of the past wrongdoings of Toke, but being prideful of the irritable past at 13 is disgusting. How does the message with a cup of wine benefit or corrupt a teenager who is listening to that perverted lifestyle?

missimelda01:
See hypocrites above me, cussing like they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives angry
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 13, 2020
She is indirectly telling little 12 yr olds to loose their hymen and explore their sexuality
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Agozie48: 6:31am On Nov 13, 2020
punisha:
shocked

This one has been jobless recently.
If she isn't talking about heart breaks,
it's hymen breaks...
Her life hasn't been the same after her kpekus was scavenged by her ex Maje Ayide who the court has told her to pay 1m damages to.
Who am I to judge her.
I first made my 1million at the age of 4.
Hoeniranu!

You and her who looks more jobless, some of you come here to spew trash, if she announces give away you will hurriedly drop your account details. Let me educate you , She is an OAP in Rhythm FM Lagos, She has a you tube channel, she sells women accessories. Her achievements today next 1000 years you have not crossed to half of it
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Agozie48: 6:32am On Nov 13, 2020
blasterman:

hoe olosho e don tey

As stupid as you are ,you cannot think
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by od501: 6:35am On Nov 13, 2020
truth4ull:
My first sexual experience happened when I was 13-Toke Makinwa

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cjdpuHIdjg

Are u sure? Are u sure it's not 10? Check well oo...em fit be at the age of 10.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by od501: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
So how does this Benefit Humanity?
This is one of the Nonessential Discussions the devil has put out to lure and Confuse men and women in these Endtimes...

Sex this .. Sex that!
Full package of Nonessential that has no benefit to anyone alive or dead..

We Live in times when many things are doing all they can to draw the attention of men, women, boys and girls so to cage them in things they cannot comprehend..

Don't be given to Nonessentials! Pursue what Really Matters!
Eternity is a Personal Solo Race!
Sort out yourself with JESUS and Live for Him alone..
Time is Running out...

For the first time, I agree with you grin
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by punisha: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Agozie48:

You and her who looks more jobless, some of you come here to spew trash, if she announces give away you will hurriedly drop your account details. Let me educate you , She is an OAP in Rhythm FM Lagos, She has a you tube channel, she sells women accessories. Her achievements today next 1000 years you have not crossed to half of it

You know all these about her?
U really must be her stooge...your life must be awesome masturbating over her photos.
Now answer these , then send me ur eth address when u answer correctly.
Did her ex scatter her kpekus or not?
Was she not asked to pay him 1m or not?
Did she have sex at 13 or not?
Did she narrate her heartbreak on twitter hours ago or not?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by kennyz247(m): 6:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
So how does this Benefit Humanity?
This is one of the Nonessential Discussions the devil has put out to lure and Confuse men and women in these Endtimes...

Sex this .. Sex that!
Full package of Nonessential that has no benefit to anyone alive or dead..

We Live in times when many things are doing all they can to draw the attention of men, women, boys and girls so to cage them in things they cannot comprehend..

Don't be given to Nonessentials! Pursue what Really Matters!
Eternity is a Personal Solo Race!
Sort out yourself with JESUS and Live for Him alone..
Time is Running out...

just as D Trump issue has drawn you into mockery and Non-essentials abi........ politician preacher on d beat..
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by beardedboy(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2020
missimelda01:
See hypocrites above me, cussing like they’ve never done anything wrong in their lives angry
Even if they do, they don't jump of live TV to celebrate their wrongdoings. It's one thing to do something bad and it's another thing to brag about it.

Unfortunately for folks like you, bragging about one's wrongdoings is a sign of sincerity. No, it's a sign of a dead conscience.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Burstit(m): 6:59am On Nov 13, 2020
She should clap for herself
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by josite: 7:03am On Nov 13, 2020
punisha:
shocked

This one has been jobless recently.
If she isn't talking about heart breaks,
it's hymen breaks...
Her life hasn't been the same after her kpekus was scavenged by her ex Maje Ayide who the court has told her to pay 1m damages to.
Who am I to judge her.
I first made my 1million at the age of 4.
Hoeniranu!

Hoeniranu!

hi5
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by lakesguy(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2020
That champagne get strong alcohol
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Sleekfingers: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2020
tammie24:
at that age, a girl should never have any contact whatsoever with a male

says who? Most girls are sexually active at the age of 12-14 years......although, they are still minor by law in most countries in the world......but they still have sex with their contemporaries........my first sex was at age of 15yrs....the girl too was about my age too (14 or 15years...she got boobs, her back was rounded and bushy public hair.........so by law we are both minor....we had steading sex...even with her friends.........

This practice is common in western countries.........and i dont see anything wrong with it....
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Zetty177x: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2020
tammie24:
aswear

Like she's encouraging young ones to emulate

Cos I'm still trying to see the point of these information

U people should free Toke sometimes...I'm sure she's saying all these on her timeline or granting interviews and bloggers go there to grab it. Sometimes stars just want to be free expressing themselves. If these blogs don't go their pages, we may never see these so-called news..so blame the bloggers

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Aniebosky: 7:23am On Nov 13, 2020
corner side babe
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by isaiahethan: 7:38am On Nov 13, 2020
Moferere:
Olosho burúkú

Is obviously her puna is as deep as , anyway let me not say it here
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by emkz: 7:43am On Nov 13, 2020
Some women forget that when they say certain things, it demystifies them and make them lose respect.

Imagine Mrs Ibukun Awosika saying this kind of thing. Our women need role models.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by femydarlington(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2020
Seriously, who is in SS3 at 13.
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Moferere: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2020
isaiahethan:

Is obviously her puna is as deep as , anyway let me not say it here

Isaiah hehehe, you don browse her?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by whippersnapper(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2020
It is what you do with the banana go determine if you go get house for banana
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Offpoint1: 8:41am On Nov 13, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
gringrin I know what you are trying to say sir... It starts with letter O and ends with letter O

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Dantee005(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2020
Flexherbal:
Noted!

Hw much for dis herbal tea...?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by bakol: 8:56am On Nov 13, 2020
@13...it is well with your womanhood.....
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Sirmwill: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everything on tv, comedies, movies and game shows is all about sex and alcohol.

I always find it quite irritating when a woman talk about her sexual life in public.

Anyway, a woman who started to have sex when young will be promiscuous, argue with your keyboard, it is the same for men too, nowadays, promiscuity is now a norm.

How will this woman bond with a man.

so called sexual liberation is doing more harm than good to women but they don't know.

High chance of getting STDs that can ruin your life.

No arguments
It's actually a fact
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Sirmwill: 9:13am On Nov 13, 2020
femydarlington:
Seriously, who is in SS3 at 13.

One of my brother's friends...
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by tsmith(f): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Everything on tv, comedies, movies and game shows is all about sex and alcohol.

I always find it quite irritating when a woman talk about her sexual life in public.

Anyway, a woman who started to have sex when young will be promiscuous, argue with your keyboard, it is the same for men too, nowadays, promiscuity is now a norm.

How will this woman bond with a man.

so called sexual liberation is doing more harm than good to women but they don't know.

High chance of getting STDs that can ruin your life.

But you're okay with a man talking about his?

What's good for the goose is also good for the gander. And be told sexual liberation is very empowering for women especially, that is the ability to engage with who, when anyhow and not to be shamed about it.

That there is a woman taking ownership of her own, you do you too
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Flexherbal(m): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2020
Dantee005:
Hw much for dis herbal tea...?
Please, use our WhatsApp line
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Kinge120577: 10:02am On Nov 13, 2020
Is this encouraging story?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Mayehunta991: 10:31am On Nov 13, 2020
How is this news?
Re: Toke Makinwa: My First Sex Was At 13 Years Old by Liposure: 10:54am On Nov 13, 2020
Babe how is that our business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zinoleesky & Samlarry First Appearance As They Hangout In Lagos / Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Sex With Pastor Shepherd Bushiri. Releases Whatsapp Chats / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.